1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
2.Professional Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P:
3. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
High wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
4.Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Images
5. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P I-V Characteristics Graph
6. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Congratulations on your solar panel. It takes a lot of work to construct one. Tying to the electric grid requires permission from your power company, and conformance to local building codes. This generally means compliance with the National Electrical Code (NEC), meaning your panels must be UL (or similar rating from another standard) listed, for fire and electrical safety reasons. Homemade panels won't qualify, unfortunately. I really would discourage you from trying to do a jungle installation without permission, as the power distribution in a house is nothing to be trifled with. That would also likely void your homeowner's insurance, and give the bank a reason to call your mortgage, if you have these.
- Q:Help with solar panels?
- That's okorder.com, they have been extremely helpful from the initial planning process to the installation and upkeep. Use their Solar Panels Online Solar Sizer to determine how much solar you will require. A lot of it depends on your usage and size of home, but also where in the US you live. Best of luck.
- Q:Connecting solar panel help?
- never hook up solar panels in series, you reduce the total power produced, and may hurt them, only voltage out, never voltage in. Don't forget to vote for best answer!
- Q:solar panels on projectors?
- Solar panels put out DC voltage, like a battery. The projectors that plug into the wall require AC voltage. Unless you got a travel projector that plugs into a cigarette lighter (does that exist?), you would need to convert the DC power from the solar panel to AC for the projector with an inverter. And if you want to use it when the sun isn't shining, you'd need batteries to store the power.
- Q:What do I need to install a 40 watt solar panel?
- Whats the size of battery ? The time needed for your 40Watts panel to fully charge a battery depends on the size of battery. Usually battery size is mentioned in Amp-Hours (AH).
- Q:How can I build my own solar panel for electricity?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- Do a web search for solar panels Charlotte NC.
- Q:How big of a solar panel system would I need to get ?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:How I can get 300- 500 Wh of energy using Solar Panel?
- go buy some 90's Arco solar panels. they're about 2x5 inches and produce 60 watts (24 volts x 2 amps) in full sunlight. then mount them up on a rig that tracks the path of the sun all day long. not all solar panels are created the same. the ones you get at harbor freight will be less efficient than the ones you buy from some guy whose father got the panel as a gift from a business party in the 990s.
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- They are powered by the sun. You set them up out side of the house or on the roof and the sunlight shines on them through out the day. It stores the energy into light so when you turn on a light it is from the sun's energy. Plus it can save you on electric bills.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range