1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
2.Professional Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P:
3. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
High wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
4.Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Images
5. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P I-V Characteristics Graph
6. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:how many solar panels and what type to power a laptop computer that has to be plugged in when in use?
- Yes. Basically, here's what you need (I'm keeping this general on purpose): The panels themselves -- how large an area depends on average power consumption and how much power you can get on average. That, in turn , depends on climate. You'd need more in Seattle than Tuscon, for example. I'd guess something in the neighborhod of 0 square feet. Depends also on haow many gadgets (printers, etc.) you have. You'll need a power storage system. Lithium gives you the best poser density (of off-the-shelf stuff) but an ordinary car battery works well and is reliable. And, of course, a control system to manage the power generation/storage/use so everything works together without that annoying smell that tells you you just cooked a few hundred bucks worth of equuipment! :)
- Q:Question about using solar panels?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- the project is that it is so costly to have put in and as you're saying it is going to take some years in the previous you certainly commence saving above what the setting up fee replaced into, i for my area does not circulate forward and make that variety of investment, it may be greater rewarding to maintain the money in a development society, get the activity from it and use that to pay on your electrical energy however the main suitable ingredient that I even have against image voltaic Panels is that till you reside in that living house for a minimum of twenty 5 years you will not attain the element the place you're saving and to capitalise on it you're able to could desire to stay there for some years greater, so which you will not have the alternative of shifting living house with out dropping your investment and on the 2nd having image voltaic panels does not develop the fee of the valuables, that's purely a competent promoting element, once you purchase your new living house, you're able to probably could desire to commence throughout back after which by using years will under no circumstances stay long sufficient to receive any earnings from it.
- Q:Is there anyone trying to create a cheaper and more efficient solar panel?
- About okorder.com/
- Q:Can I get free solar panels?
- Try approaching a few power suppiers to find out if they have any scheme or grants available. Or contact a local DIY store/builders merchants and ask if you can have some panels installed and agree to advertising allowing them to let people contact you for your opinion on the panels.
- Q:Solar Panel System at Harbor Freight?
- i wouldn't. - harbor freight isn't known for the best quality stuff. - 75 watts assumes roof mounting, at 90 degrees to the sun, on a bright day. you're going to get considerably less. and only when the sun is highest in the sky. maybe you should look at, your computer, for example. if you're using it for 4 hours, and it has a 500 watt power supply, and you add 200-500 watts for the monitor, and some for the printer, modem, etc, you'd use 5kw that day. your 75 watt panel, generating maybe 50 watts at most, for maybe 4 hours when the sun was highest, and shining directly on the panel, would generate 200 watt hours. it would take 25 days to generate the electricity you'd use in single day. in the winter, you'd be pretty much out of luck. there just isn't enough bright sun. clearly, it's up to you, but there's a harbor freight near me, and i'll not be rushing out to get such a system. further, most appliances are quite voltage sensitive. you really do need to have the voltage in the 0-20 range. too much out, either higher or lower, will shorten the life of appliances at best.
- Q:What is the real cost of Solar Panels?
- What's your Source (Optional)
- Q:Solar panels require big initial investment, how can I check if the money I save will be more than that?
- SIMPLE, EASY WAY TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH IT WILL COST. Everyone has great answers, but here is a website that will do all the thinking for you. Go to: mercator.nrel.gov/imby All you have to do is to locate your property on the map, draw the outline of the solar array, and then click Run. It will estimate: - Cost - Available Rebates - Tax Credits - Estimated payback This program is operated by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Good luck!
- Q:how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average I consume 880 kwh
- Q:would a lazier work on a solar panel?
- If you mean a LASER pointer, then the answer is YES. However, the light is concentrated on a very tiny spot, so the panel will NOT generate much. Laser pointers are rated in milliwatts. A typical red laser pointer is rated at maybe 3 milliwatts. So, that is all that will be transferred at MOST. You don't get something for nothing, so the panel MAY put out 3 milliwatts from the laser pointer, but probably less since the solar panel is not 00% efficient. Solar electrical panels rely on sunlight over a large area measured in terms of many square FEET of area. As for driving lamps, the lamps do not care where the power comes from, only that the voltage and current are correct. Most bulbs will work equally well on AC or DC. Solar panels are used to charge batteries, and the batteries are used with an inverter to supply 0 VAC to things like appliances. What you CAN do is use a laser pointer to turn off a photoelectrically controlled light, such as a streetlight, maybe. Many streetlights have a photocell on top which looks at the sky and turns on the light when it is near dark until shortly after dawn. If you can shine a laser on the dome of the photocell, it MAY be bright enough to fool the photocell into thinking it is daylight and turn the streetlight off for a while...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range