1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
2.Professional Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P:
3. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
High wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
4.Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Images
5. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P I-V Characteristics Graph
6. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:How much power does a solar panel generate?
- That site tells you somewhat about the cost of solar panels and their MAXIMUM output. Now some who have these panels claim output, in daily terms, 8 times as great as maximum output, which says they are counting on 8 hours of effective sunlight. In California Desert that is sound. You will discover that Ontario Power grid is planning for 3 hours to 4 hours of maximum output . Based on that 3 to 4 hours of maximum output, it would take close to 20 years to recover your cost at the price Ontario pays for solar power. The deal locks you in so that you can not get more money as electricity prices go up, and do not lose if electricity prices go down over that 20 years.
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- Not many people realise it, but Einstein did not win the Nobel Prize for either Theory of Relativity. He was awarded the prize for his work on the photoelectric effect. i.e. the ability of some materials to take photons of light and turn their energy into electricity. Now, since most of the Sun's UV rays are filtered out by the Earth's atmosphere, else we'd be able to get a sunburn in seconds walking around outside in daylight, I think there is some energy imparted to the solar cells by UV wavelengths of light, but most solar cell materials rely on the wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation we call visible. Plus, I always thought infrared wavelengths conveyed more heat energy than UV rays.
- Q:I need some ideas for a going green program involving solar paneling.?
- nasa solar panels seem to be better than silica / silicone (i forgot the exact chemical) they make them with ink and aluminum then case them in glass, they are supposed to last like 30 years or something. good stuff. anyway a SLOGAN: solar pannels save money, and over the long run allow the school to save tht momney or use it somewhere else in the school, ie better food, better seats, better computers, whtever. maybe you can relate the campain slogan to what the savings will be used for. maybe a new scince program thats funded solely on the savings of the panels. but ok a slogan: IT'S OBSCEEEENCE, ROTFL... GIVE SOME DOLLAR$$ AND GO GREEEEEN!!!!!! eh, i know not so hot, gimme a minuet. lol LET'S MAKE THIS PANEL HAP'N CAP'N... MIB! LMAO THE SUN, FREE FUN, COME ON AT LEAST GIVE ONE (place pic of dollar bill below the ONE) good luck.
- Q:Solar panel Efficiency in Tropics?
- 0 kWh
- Q:Is there any way I can get solar panels with my restrictions?
- There are companies who would install solar panels on your roof for no cost. The catch is that they get the power generated for the first 20 years which is the useful life of the panels then you get what's left of the obsolete panels, meanwhile you're required to purchase your power from them at allegedly reduced rates but there is no guarantee that they would remain reduced versus the market once they have you locked in. It's like how the cell phone companies will give you a free cell phone if you sign a contract. Keep in mind that once you've factored in the installation costs and the useful life of the panels, the effective costs of solar photovoltaic energy is about 23 cents to 43 cents a kwh while grid power is about 5 cents per kwh to the consumer, 3 cents per kwh to the utilities for coal generation. It's just that so few people understand how to project an initial capital expense with periodic future returns through discounted cash flow, hence people think solar power is free out of ignorance. Without government incentives, there are no economic benefits to solar and most solar installers structure the sales such that they gain the economic benefit instead of the consumer who is often ignorant of how to calculate the financials.
- Q:Need help with Solar Panels (FAQ's and opinions)?
- Solar panels produce electricity. This one isn't very good. $500 for only 80W with such a large panel? It doesn't even come with a battery (car battery) If you're thinking of something to try and run your house off of, you'll need somewhere between 2 to 24 of these panels, plus a voltage converter and other equipment to connect it into the electrical system in your house. If you want something to help charge a cellphone, I guess this would work - if you could get the electrical connections set up properly - but it's still awfully expensive and won't give you a return on investment for somewhere between 5 to 20 years - by which time the panel will need to be replaced, and we'll (hopefully!) have more efficient panels available.
- Q:How does a solar panel work?
- The term solar panel is best applied to a flat solar thermal collector, such as a solar hot water or air panel used to heat water, air, or otherwise collect solar thermal energy. But 'solar panel' may also refer to a photovoltaic module which is an assembly of solar cells used to generate electricity. In all cases, the panels are typically flat, and are available in various heights and widths.
- Q:How to select solar panel for this application?
- Be aware that you cannot discharge the full capacity of a lead-acid battery without destroying the battery. With a normal battery of this type, you would only want to discharge about 20%, so you would need a 70 AH battery bank. For the 3-day requirement, 500 AH. This is still within reason. If you didn't have the 3-day requirement, you might consider going with NiMH batteries. Back to the 500 AH bank, you would usually charge at at least 5% C, or 25 amps. At the 5 volts that you need for charging, this is 375 watts. Possibly you could go as low as 200 watts.
- Q:what is solar panel? full description needed?
- Solar energy begins with the sun. Solar panels (also known as PV panels) are used to convert light from the sun, which is composed of particles of energy called photons, into electricity that can be used to power electrical loads. Solar panels can be used for a wide variety of applications including remote power systems for cabins, telecommunications equipment, remote sensing, and of course for the production of electricity by residential and commercial solar electric systems. On this page, we will discuss the history, technology, and benefits of solar panels. We will learn how solar panels work, how they are made, how they create electricity, and where you can buy solar panels.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar controller: the role of solar controller is to control the working state of the entire system, and the battery played a charge protection, over discharge protection role. In the larger temperature difference, the qualified controller should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light control switch, time control switch should be the option of the controller;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range