1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
2.Professional Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P:
3. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
High wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
4.Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Images
5. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P I-V Characteristics Graph
6. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:0W solar panel can use on what?
- No. The way to set it up is to store the power generated by the solar panel in a battery, then use the battery to power your lights, radio, etc, when you need the power. A standard deep-cycle marine battery is typical for panels of this size (WalMart for approx $90). A 0W panel will generate between 30 50 Watt-Hours of power over the course of a day (May-Aug weather-dependent), so this would equate to running a laptop for -2 hours, or a 0W CFL light for 3-5 hours, or a 20W stereo for .5-3 hours, etc. I find it is much easier to speak in terms of watts. Divide the watt-hours by the watts of the appliance to get the number of hours it can run. Hope that helps!
- Q:Solar Panels in the 200 Toyota Prius?
- Toyota Prius Solar Roof
- Q:Kwh and watt conversion-- solar panel cost?
- As the day progresses, solar panels start at near 0% efficiency, then to 00% at high noon, then drops off to 0% in the late afternoon. So you have to ask if the ,500 watt system is the peak output capacity or the AVERAGE output where the average would be near 70% or less of the peak over the day. Just do a LOT of research and number crunching. I'm waiting until it is cheap enough to by the whole system. A warranty is no good if the company goes out of business.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- I okorder.com/ okorder.com/how-solar.html to see how the cost adds up for you.
- Q:solar panels disconnected from battery?
- Know that solar panels almost always incorporate a blocking diode to prevent a battery from back-feeding through an un-illuminated panel. Know that solar panels are usually connected to a battery via an electronic switching charge controller, not directly connected. Know that when a solar panel is open-circuited (disconnected from everything) it's terminal voltage will rise to almost twice it's nominal voltage. (22V is common for a 2V panel), unless it is stored in total darkness.
- Q:how often do you have to replace solar panels?
- One of the major solar panel manufacturers just upped their warranty period to 30 years for 90% of their rated output because the panels just keep working without losing efficiency. Of course if a large hail storm comes by you might have to replace them a little earlier..
- Q:Does a 50W solar panel generate 540kWh?
- your first question: Does a 50W solar panel generate 540kWh? 540 kW-hr / 50W = 3600 hours it would take that long for the panel to generate that amount of energy. your second question is confused, as you both stipulate the number of hours at 6 hours per day, and you try to solve for the number of hours. 000 x 50w = 50 kW 50 kW x 6 hr/day x 30 day/mo = 27000 kW-hr/mo = 27 MW-hr/mo that is the amount of energy generated. That is nowhere close to 88240 kWh or 88 MW-hr. I would take 7 times more solar panels to generate that much energy. .
- Q:5kw Solar Panel Roof Kit?
- Note that aiming is important - the sun is going to be perpendicular to the panels for only a few hours a year unless they are on an adjustable mount, so picking the time you most want power should be a factor in the angle they are mounted at - you can't keep the highest level of sun for summer into the winter time when the sun is much lower in the sky for a shorter time.
- Q:Designing 3d Solar Panels?
- I don't know anything about the 3D thing. You cannot get more energy out, than goes in. Energy will only hit the mirrors. With some loss of efficiency they would reflect a focused beam into the chamber, where with some more losses would reflect it to the solar panels. It would be more efficient just to expose all the panels to sunlight.
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- If okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range