1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
2.Professional Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P:
3. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
High wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
4.Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Images
5. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P I-V Characteristics Graph
6. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:How to connect 2 power supplies together? (Solar panels)?
- Leave the two positive terminals connected together.Disconnect the negative leads from each other. Get two amp diodes from radio shack. Connect each diode in series with each negative lead. there is a band on one end of the diode. Connect each diode so that the end with the band is attached to the negative side of each solar panel. Tie the other ends of the diodes together. This will become the new negative end of your solar panel supply. With the sun shining on the panels , you will now measure the voltage from the plus side of the solar panels to the new negative junction. Connect your load leds in place of the voltmeter and enjoy. Without the diodes , each solar cell thinks the other solar cell is the load. In effect each solar panel is shorting out the other. Some solar panels that you buy already have a diode in their junction box connected for that purpose. You need the diodes to provide the necessary isolation between the two panels, then they can both act in parallel to provide current to the load.
- Q:Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- : Mostly produce heat 2: Keep Clean, trim branches, over hanging shrubs, and things like that.
- Q:How does solar panel help/affect the economy?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:How much does it cost a factory to make a solar panel?
- Making okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- You can do this by isolating the jacuzzi, you will need a solar array adequate for the power draw of the jacuzzi, a charge controller, battery bank, off-grid inverter and switch gear. This is the expensive way to go--especially if you are planning to heat the water with the solar. A better option would be to heat the jacuzzi with solar thermal panels. It is plumbing instead of electrical, but the cost would be much less. If you still want to do PV (electric) solar, think about putting a non-isolated grid-tie solar array on your home. They are much cheaper, and if you think about it, it really does not matter if you use the solar electricity to run a light, a fridge, a TV, or a Jacuzzi, that amount of power is subtracted from your overall house power bill. Just size the array for the power output of the jacuzzi, and let the power meter do the rest. Your overall result will be the same and the system will be half the price, or less.
- Q:Calculate solar panel energy output question?
- You have the area of the solar panel. You know their efficiency. What you need to know now is the energy (per area) delivered by the sun. The energy delivered by the sun can be found on the internet. Earth ,43 – ,32 W/m² (wikipedia) That is offcourse for your solar panels perpendicular to the ray's of the sun. If they are under an angle you should see what the area of the projecton of your solar panel is on a plane perpendicular to the ray's of the sun. So know you have the intensity W/m² and an area (or effective area). Here you go the energy deliverd by the sun. And 30% of it is what you get out of your panels.
- Q:Charging batteries with a solar panel?
- I have been using solar panels for over ten years never until recently bothered to use a charge controller, it depends really on how much power your batteries can hold how often they will be drained from use of the connected dc-ac inverters. While constant daylight charging at 8v 3.5a/hr is quite heavy it is not excessive, 2v lead acid battery chargers give a voltage output of appx 4.8v but the fluctuating output of a solar panel means you may well charge at 8v for some time but with occasional shade etc it will more likely average at 5v which I think is quite acceptable.
- Q:I need help with a solar panel?
- You not only need a diode, but a circuit that opens the circuit if the voltage falls below a certain level. The diode is not the problem, but the batteries powering the solar panel when the voltage falls to low.
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:How to prevent shorting out solar panel?
- Just cover the panel and cut the wire the voltage will be so low it would be like shorting out a battery
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range