1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
2.Professional Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P:
3. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
High wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
4.Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Images
5. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P I-V Characteristics Graph
6. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:How many volts does a small solar panel on a calculator produce?
- Wrong forum
- Q:I need a lightweight form fitting solar panel with the best power potential?
- Q:What to do with a solar panel?
- Makes a great charger for a boat or car battery. I have one about that size that I have mounted on the fishing platform of my boat. The trolling motor battery is always fully charged when I need it.
- Q:Can someone please explain to me the basics of solar panels and power storage/usage?
- Okay well solar panels only work under sunlight and it saves alot of electricty as compared to your normal switches.And it also saves money=D.One thing though...it only works under sunlight...remember this fact. Power storage simply means a device which can store power. Well a generator stores power and a power station too!! Otherwise they can't flow through our electric current..... So for power usage simply is like on the fan/lights/mobile/computers/modems/e.t.c are considered as power usage as you are using the power=P Well hope this information helps you!
- Q:I want to buy solar panels?
- You will not recoup your cost in utilities savings. you will get it back in state and federal tax credits and accelerated depreciation on the system. You also have to be aware that a KV system for example is different in different climates. I just priced a system that is in Malibu,CA and it is very efficient due to sun exposure. the same system in Idaho will not create the same amount of power output. Therefore will not save the same amount on utilities. I have included a plug and play system that just came on the market. But there are other systems available.
- Q:Everything about Solar Panels?!?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axO4z Yes you are correct. The internal resistance of a solar cell increases at reduced light levels. This means that an increased proportion of the the power produced by the other solar cells will be wasted (slightly heating the shaded solar cell through ohmic heating). This happens to some degree even when the cells are all fully illuminated. Waisting power this way can be avoided by connecting the cells in parallel.
- Q:Is it worth installing solar panels on a house that has no South-facing roof?
- The trouble is that it is so expensive to have installed and as you say it will take many years before you actually start saving above what the installation cost was, I personally would not go ahead and make that sort of investment, it would be more profitable to keep the money in a building society, get the interest from it and use that to pay for your electricity but the main thing that I have against solar Panels is that unless you stay in that house for at least twenty five years you will not reach the point where you are saving and to capitalise on it you would have to stay there for many years more, so you will not have the option of moving house without losing your investment and at the moment having solar panels does not increase the value of the property, it is just a good selling point, when you buy your new house, you would probably have to start all over again and then because of the years will never live long enough to reap any benefit from it.
- Q:solar panel roofing?
- The solar panels are very expensive to provide much power. If u go that way do not skimp on the support as a high wind will blow them away. In Ecuador I put in a remote site for communications. It was working good when a Strong wind blew $0.000 worth of solar panels all over the jungle.
- Q:when building a solar panel should the diode be on the positive or negative side?
- the blocking diode goes on the positive side
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range