1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
2.Professional Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P:
3. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
High wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
4.Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Images
5. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P I-V Characteristics Graph
6. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR290P-CR250P
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:Can you make a solar panel shift sideways?
- having solar panels move like that on a mobile platform is inadvisable -- especially if there is a dynamic wind load resulting from the motion of the mobile platform. Even having a tilt mechanism is dubious at best. think of what limited marginal gain would be gained by mounting a small solar panel on the moon roof of a car. (ultimately, the best answer is to turn the car so that it's angle to the sun is optimal -- but the road/travel direction constraints are what ultimately prohibit that.) while there are ways to build sliding panels, the weight constraints would interfere with your weight/thrust ratios to the point of futility. if you really need that panel somewhere else, don't slide it out of the way, just buy another panel and mount it there. it's more expensive, but it's actually the cheapest solution in terms of design on a mobile platform.
- Q:Question about using solar panels?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:solar panel environmental affects?
- I wouldn't worry about what the solar panel is going to do to the surrounding environment, I would worry about what the surounding environment is going to do to the solar panels.
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Without them providing the amount of energy your school uses then it's impossible to know how many panels you would need. Just phrase it in the form of how much space or how many panels would be needed to create (X) amount of power. Ask the amount the school uses then go from there. Let's put it this way, with today's solar technology you would probably have to cover most of the roof of the school with solar panels and it still wouldn't be enough to run the school entirely. Never mind the cost of out-fitting a building of that size, it would take far to many years to pay off and would probably never offset the cost of electricity they are paying now considering maintenance, upkeep and replacement costs associated with these systems. If it was that easy and cost effective, they would have already done it. Make sure you squeeze that into your report somewhere. Find out how much electricity costs in your area, its on any electric bill, it should show the cost per Kw/h somewhere (If separated by peak time and non-peak time, your school would be peak time). After you get that and how much the school uses, do the math and include a graph comparison showing the cost of both. You should be able to find the costs of solar panels online somewhere. Do a side by side comparison from start up cost, upkeep and all versus using the current source. Good luck on your report.
- Q:Can you connect a solar panel to a regular plug, using copper wire?
- Solar panels produce direct current, the wall plug is alternating. You cannot without an inverter. However, electrical devices smooth out this alternating current using those big power adapters and such. If you find how much voltage your speaker requires you should be able to power the amplifier directly with the solar panel, and have the input from the normal source..
- Q:SOLAR PANELS (sun enerjy)?
- Solar panels have been expensive, and not $00,000 about 30 to 50. There are new technologies that are just coming on line which supposedly reduce that for the same output by /2 to 2/3's which will, when these become widely available finally become practical, with tax breaks and incentives for the majority of people, either in their homes or businesses. I believe there are some panels that position the panels in such a way that you can buy a hot water collector under the photovoltaics and will produce hot water as well.
- Q:solar panel for 2 batteries(2 V)?
- I don't know what you have avilable to you down there, but if you were in the states i'd say go to a camping supply store they have lots of solar options out today. check one link below
- Q:How do you make solar panels?
- Have okorder.com . It could obviously explain everybody!
- Q:Self build solar panel ?
- Sure it is possible. There are even commercial products that do that. I have a solar cell phone charger. But it is not able to fully charge the phone battery. I am not sure why but I suspect the voltage it puts out is too low. In other words, it is a poor design. It is certainly possible to make a better design, but maybe not easy. You can damage a battery by over charging it, so just increasing the voltage is not the solution. You need just the right voltage and current.
- Q:What are the main components of a solar panel?
- Solar water heater consists of solar vacuum tube,water storage tank,supports and other accessories.solar vacuum tube is the key component of a solar water heatert,it absorbs sunlight and convert it to heat energy which heat water in the vacuum tube,hot water rises up,cold water fall down,such natural circution make water hot in the water tank.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range