Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 40 watt
- Supply Capability:
- 200000 watt/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Details Of Polycrystalline Solar Panel (25W—310W)
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV)module is designed for large electrical power requirements.
It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems.
CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
Poly- or multicrystalline silicon(poly-Si or mc-Si): made from cast square ingots — large blocks of molten silicon carefully cooled and solidified.
Poly-Si cells are less expensive to produce than single crystal silicon cells, but are less efficient.
US DOE data shows that there were a higher number of multicrystalline sales than monocrystalline silicon sales.
Main Features of Polycrystalline Solar Panel (25W—310W)
I Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
Temperature Coefficient of Polycrystalline Solar Panel (25W—310W)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
2 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 20yrs
ISO, TUV, CE
Standard Test Conditions of Polycrystalline Solar Panel (25W—310W)
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions of multicrystalline silicon Solar Panel, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Polycrystalline Solar Panel (25W—310W)
• CNBM Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship for multicrystalline silicon Solar Panel
• Timeliness of delivery
Images of Polycrystalline Solar Panel (25W—310W)
1. OEM service is welcome.
2. We will provide all the details to you during the mass production.
3. Customize your mould according to your need.
4. Your requirements and complaints are highly respected.
5. Necessary test and certification can be obtained as your request.
FAQ about Polycrystalline Solar Panel (25W—310W)
1. Q: How do I pay for my purchase order?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
2. Q: How can I get sample and how long will it takes?
A: Sample fee will doutbed, but we will return the extra money after you place an order to us, It usually takes 1-3days to produce a sample.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Depend customer's demand.
4. Q: What's the time delivery?
A: It will take about 5-10 days to finish an order. But the exact time is according to actual situation.
5. Q: Can I have my own customized product?
A: Yes, your customized requirements for color, logo, design, package,shipping marks etc are available.
6. Q: Do you have quality control?
A: Yes, we take great control of the quality.
7. Q:How about the quality?
A: 25 Years.
- Yes, solar panels can certainly be installed on universities or educational campuses. In fact, many educational institutions worldwide have already embraced solar power as a sustainable and renewable energy source. Installing solar panels on campuses not only helps reduce carbon emissions and combat climate change but also serves as a great educational tool for students to learn about clean energy and sustainability. Additionally, universities can benefit from cost savings on electricity bills and even generate surplus energy that can be fed back into the grid.
- Q:If you buy everything you need for a grid-tied solar set up, can you install it yourself or is it required that a professional installs it?
- Depending okorder /
- Q:China is the world's biggest producer of solar panels
- America should be making the panels and imposing large tariffs on any country trying to import theirs here.
- Solar panels can have both positive and negative effects on the aesthetics of a building. On one hand, well-designed and integrated solar panels can enhance the visual appeal of a structure by adding a sleek and modern touch. They can be seamlessly incorporated into the architecture, becoming an attractive feature. On the other hand, if poorly installed or placed without careful consideration, solar panels can disrupt the overall design or appear as an eyesore. Therefore, the impact of solar panels on a building's aesthetics largely depends on the design, placement, and integration of the panels into the existing structure.
- Q:I paid for an appraisal and the home was valued at $25,000. The problem I have with this is my house is equipped with solar panels. I paid about $25000 for them. A comparable house sold for $225,000 4 months ago. Same amount of rooms, bathrooms, square feet, lot size and curb appeal (landscaping). But no solar panels. Home prices in my neighborhood have also gone up. I would like to know if there is any way I can dispute this as I feel I just wasted a lot of money on a incorrect appraisal.
- Zillow ? Great at guessing value. Start with ur property tax agencies valuation. Solar panels seldom GET any return on costs. Often creating negative value. Contact actual Realtors for neighborhoods Comparison of ur house NOT appraisal. Two different animals
- Yes, solar panels can definitely be installed in a community or neighborhood. In fact, installing solar panels at a community or neighborhood level can have several benefits. It allows for a more cost-effective approach, as the installation and maintenance expenses can be shared among multiple households. Moreover, it promotes a more sustainable and environmentally friendly energy source, reducing reliance on fossil fuels and lowering carbon emissions. Additionally, community solar projects encourage collaboration and community engagement, fostering a sense of unity and shared responsibility towards a greener future.
- Q:Can someone explain to me how solar panels can be used as modern architectural attributes? please help
- They aren't considered attributes - electrical solar panels are expanses of gray and aluminum covered with glass and water heating panels are expanses of black covered with glass. To cover the cost of investment they must be mounted at the best angle for the location and climate throughout the year and therefore may dictate the form of the roof (if sloped as on residences) or may not be visible in an architectural sense (if positioned on a flat roof of a commercial building.) No matter where placed, provision has to be made for safely accessing them for repair and maintenance.
- Q:how much energy does solar panels save you? (like a month, year, etc)
- It depends on the size of the solar panels and the intensity of the solar-light. So, there's difference in every place. It's impossible to answer unless there's detail of panel size, panel quantities, average rainfall, average solar days, etc.
- Yes, solar panels can be installed on a canopy or pergola. In fact, installing solar panels on these structures can provide dual benefits, offering shade and generating renewable energy simultaneously. This innovative approach allows for the efficient utilization of space and can be a great solution for homeowners or businesses looking to maximize their solar energy production while enhancing their outdoor living spaces.
- The amount of space required for solar panel installation can vary depending on factors such as the size and type of panels, the energy needs of the property, and the available sunlight. On average, a typical residential solar system may require anywhere from 100 to 600 square feet of roof space, but ground-mounted systems can also be an option for properties with ample land. It is best to consult with a solar installation professional to determine the specific space requirements for your particular situation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like