Solar Polycrystalline Panels
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100000/month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Solar Polycrystalline Series
Introduction of Solar Polycrystalline Series
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV)module is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.Poly- or multicrystalline silicon(poly-Si or mc-Si): made from cast square ingots — large blocks of molten silicon carefully cooled and solidified. Poly-Si cells are less expensive to produce than single crystal silicon cells, but are less efficient. US DOE data shows that there were a higher number of multicrystalline sales than monocrystalline silicon sales.
Characteristics of Solar Polycrystalline Series
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IVAI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII,Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology. .
Standard Test Conditions of Solar Polycrystalline Series
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions of multicrystalline silicon Solar Panel, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Solar Polycrystalline Series
• CNBM Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 2 years guarantee for workmanship for multicrystalline silicon Solar Panel
• Timeliness of delivery
CNBM International Corporation's products including Monocrystalline Solar Panel, Polycrystalline Solar Panel ( multicrystalline silicon Solar Panel) have received and enjoyed famous reputation in many countries and regions in the world .As a solar panel manufacturer in China, we strive to provide our customers with excellent service, superior products and unmatched value.
Characteristics of Solar Polycrystalline Series
Max Power Voltage Vmp (V)
Max Power Current Imp (A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc (V)
Short Circuit Current Isc (A)
Max Power Pm (W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Solar Polycrystalline Series
The dimension of the modules can be changed according to the demand of clients
Limits of Solar Polycrystalline Series
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
Guarantee of Solar Polycrystalline Series
2 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 20yrs
IEC, ISO, TUV, CE
The Package of Solar Polycrystalline Series
The Usage of Solar Polycrystalline Series
The Production Equipment of Solar Polycrystalline Series
- To choose the right size of solar panels for your home, you should consider factors such as your average electricity consumption, available roof space, and budget. Start by analyzing your energy usage over the past year to determine your average daily kilowatt-hour (kWh) consumption. Next, calculate the solar panel system size needed by dividing your average daily consumption by the average daily sunlight hours in your area. Additionally, assess your roof's orientation, shading, and structural capacity to determine the maximum number of panels it can accommodate. Finally, take your budget into account and consult with a professional solar installer to help you determine the appropriate size and type of solar panels that best meet your energy needs.
- Q:Is this a good kit for building a solar panel?
- Only okorder /
- Q:I have in mind a small solar panel that could be plugged into a wall socket. Do I need a converter or some kind of interference between the two power sources so there aren't any unpleasant explosions? I don't know much about this sort of thing so please be nice.
- The other responders have given partial information. The electricity in your house is 20 volts AC and the solar panel will produce DC voltage. If you plugged in the solar panel into the wall, the solar panel would be destroyed, possibly with disastrous results. If you connected the solar panel to a DC to AC inverter, there are also dangers. The solar panel unless very large will not produce enough power to make a lot of AC, for every amp of 20 volt AC, you require more than 0 Amps of DC voltage. So most small solar panels are used to trickle charge a 2 volt battery used in backup situation. The problem is that the house AC and the inverter AC have to be exactly in phase or again you have disastrous results. If they are exactly 80 degrees out of phase, the wires now are carrying 240 volts and you will burn out the inverter, and possibly cause a fire. There are systems that will synchronize an inverter to commercial power so that you can feed the power back to the grid, but these are more complicated. If you want to use the battery and solar panel to run some lights during power failures, then you can connect the light to the common terminals of a switch, but the switch must be a break before make switch, which means that when you throw the switch the common is disconnected from the one source before it is connected to another source. Most AC switches will do this, but make sure.
- Q:Ok so i have to solar panels to charge a battery however the panels hooked up in series does charge the battery very slowly because series connections only multiplies the voltage but leaves the current the same. Is there a way i can also hook both of them up in parallel at the same time to multiply the current for faster charge? I know i can do this with 4 panels but i dont want to spend extra. So is there a way to hook up 2 solar panels in series and parallel at the same time? Thanks in advace
- Homemade okorder /
- Solar panels can still generate electricity in cloudy weather, though their efficiency may be reduced.
- Yes, solar panels can be used in areas with high humidity or saltwater exposure. However, it is important to use solar panels specifically designed to withstand these environmental conditions. These panels are typically made with corrosion-resistant materials and protective coatings to ensure their longevity and performance in such areas. Regular maintenance and cleaning may also be required to prevent any build-up or damage caused by saltwater or high humidity.
- Q:i am very new to the solar world and i need help with some stuff to understand what i need to do.what AH battery should i use? i am planning on getting a 2V deep cycle gel based battery but i want to get the most power for my system so should i use something like a few 00AH in a battery bank system or a bunch or 50 or so amp hour batteries in a bank. also what kind of power am i looking at for the best battery system. in other words what kind of basic appliances like lighting, laptop,space heaters etc can can i run on the selected battery system and for how long? any help would be highly appreciated.
- A lot will depend on the Sun light available at location where you plan to install this. The electricity the panel generates is at times 0-20% only of what it is rated. Start small and do some initial readings on the generation and then scale up.
- Q:I know that one LED can't power a solar panel. I have found 40 kmcd LED's on OKorder. I know that several of them (28 totale each one with a 470 ohm resistor all at 2 VDC) can show a reflection on a wall in daylight 60 feet away..
- The 40 kmcd rating is a measure of luminous intensity (how bright it looks), not a measure of output power of the visible light. We can estimate the performance of your proposed system as follows: The LEDs on OKorder each are rated about 20mA maximum at about 3.2V, or 64mW (milliwatts). If you use 470 ohm resistors connected to 2VDC, the current that will flow, per LED, will be about: (2V-3.2V)/470ohm = 0.0872A = 8.72mA The power taken from the 2VDC power source will be: P2v = 2V x 8.72mA = 224.6mW (per LED) The power input to each LED will be about: Pled = 3.2V x 8.72mA = 59.9mW (per LED) The LED has a luminous efficiency that can range from about 4.2% to 22%. This efficiency is the ratio of the amount of visible light output (in watts) divided by the input power (in watts). The OKorder listing doesn't identify the output power level (either in watts or in lumens), so let's assume a 0% efficiency. The LED output power will be about: Pout = 59.9mW x 0% = 5.99mW (per LED) A solar panel converts visible light to electrical energy with an efficiency that ranges say about 6% to 8%. Suppose the solar panel efficiency is 2%. Then the electrical power output by the panel will be about : Pe = 5.99mW x 2% = 0.72mW (per LED) If you shine 00 LEDs on the panel, the output electrical power will be 00 times that amount: Pe00 = 0.72mW/LED x 00 LED = 72mW <===ANSWER The power taken from your 2V source will be about: P2V00 = 224.6mW/LED x 00 LED = 22460mW = 22.46W The system efficiency will be about: Eff = solar output / battery input = Pe00 / P2V00 = 72mW / 22460mW x 00% = 0.32% SUMMARY: If you shine 00 of the LEDs on the panel, you will capture back about 0.32% of the energy expended, or regain about 72mW.
- Yes, solar panels do require regular inspections to ensure their optimal performance and detect any potential issues or damage that may affect their efficiency.
- The cost to replace a solar panel can vary depending on factors such as the type, size, and quality of the panel, as well as any additional installation costs. On average, the cost can range from a few hundred to several thousand dollars per panel. It is recommended to consult with a professional solar installer or company for an accurate estimate based on your specific needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Below US$1 Million
|Australia；Asia；South East Asia; South America；North America； Europe；Africa
|ISO 9001:2008; CE; TUV; UL
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 8,000 Square meter
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like