|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Output Voltage (V):|
|Solar Power (W):|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton for container order, extra pallet for LCL.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days for 300KW after recept of deposit|
250w solar panel
15 days delivery for 120KW
10 years product warranty
250w 260w monocrystalline solar panel solar module, TUV certified
EJ60M is a good selling type. It features A-grade high efficiency monocrystalline solar cells and is assembled in compliance with EJAI’s unique quality standards. Featuring 60 6” solar cells, the EJ60M not only is a preferred option for residential systems, but also proved to be a great match for commercial and large-scale applications
Maximum Power (Pmax)
Power Density (Wp/m2)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-Circuit Current (Isc)
No. of Diodes
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT)
- Q:what kind of rays are used in solar panels?
- Ultra Violet rays from the sun.
- Q:solar panels, electronics, gear, gadgets for my birthday?
- solar panel is expensive, but small solar panel is not expensive, for example, 5w solar panel, solar light also not expensive led light also not expensive. i am not sure about other stuff that you said
- Q:How Solar Panel Works ?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:How do you hook up solar panels to your electricity?
- Backwoods Home Magazine had a great step by step section in one of their magazines on solar energy, panels, hook-up, etc. You can go to their website, pull that issue up and order the magazine and I believe they offer it on CD. This way you would have a reference guide at the ready when you tackle this project. Godd Luck!
- Q:Do solar panels float?
- They'll float if you tie enough hundred dollar bills to them.
- Q:How can a solar panel work for me?
- Sounds okorder.com.. I've seen the particular device listed there. While the lamp is mediocre for an LED light source, the panel is excellent - real polysilicon wafers, in an aluminum frame. Same construction as the kind of panels in commercial installations.
- Q:advice what solar panels to purchase?
- Selecting the right solar panels is like shopping for a car. Shop around and compare prices. Make sure the frame material will not rust or corrode away after a few years if you are near the ocean. Talk to satisfied customers is always wise. Get the guarantee in writing.
- Q:Finding the output of a solar panel?
- You need full sunshine from the sun, or a lamp that will give a light spectrum similar to the sun, a volt meter, Milli-amp meter, and a variable resistor of 0 to 000 ohms. The voltmeter test leads go across the solar cell leads. The amp meter leads will be in series with the solar cell. Let's say, positive lead of the solar cell to the the positive lead of the amp meter, the negative lead of the amp meter to one terminal of the variable resistor, and the wiper terminal of the variable resistor to the negative lead of the solar cell. Slowly decrease the value of the resistor until the voltage from the solar cell just begins to drop. Take note of the amp meter reading. This is about the high end range of the solar cell. You might want to begin with a micro-amp meter for the current meter.
- Q:what is a solar panel?
- a electronic collection grid that turns solar energy into electric power
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- DIY okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range