Poly Solar Panels with TUV
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Name of Solar Cells
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Anybody install solar panels themselves?
- i have always been interested in it but the storage (batteries) and power grid tie in (to get paid for excess) technicalities made me shy away. since your getting it installed im sure labor is a huge part of that -OKorder has tons of the equipment. I think wind may be a good home renewable source depending on where you live (cheaper than solar if you got the wind and space) I would doubly check any goverment offerings - I know they used to and maybe still do offer sizable credits if you are within the bureacratic standards so make sure the installers work with you on that. good luck -its new - and going to be a hassle to get right but the world needs more like you. willing to pay more now for a better tommorow (and not just $ wise) you should come out ahead as interest rates and market provides little value on that cash and saving any equipment falure you sound good. does the price include the batteries for all your produce kwh's? panels and labor aside batteries are the next big one
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Down the drain. That money is gone. Just more wasted money the government writes off and then tries to raise taxes to pay for.
- Q:how to make a solar panel without any kit?
- You can make a heat generator for a window--- build a box out of wood the top is glass or plexi the inside is black with a suspended panel in between and a opening on the top which is open to the inside of the window, The sun comes in and is warmed by the black in side and exits through the top into the room,
- Q:What does solar panel power?
- The first thing to understand is that there is nothing complex about a solar panel. It is nothing more than a collection of solar or PV cells on a board that is fitted to the most appropriate part of your home, generally on the roof. There are guides out there that teach you how to build a solar panel and a windmill for just $50, and it’s very easy to make. Best of all, you can save 70% or more on your energy bill, adding up to thousands of dollars each year in savings. I reviewed both free guides and paid guides and have come up with our top to Build your own solar panels.
- Q:Does anybody know if there are any courses for solar panel installation, and/or what trades you need for this?
- In Europe the governments offer an electrical buy back incentive of surplus solar electricity but to claim the income the solar panels must be installed by a registered installer who submits details of their skills. The skill to install requires some experience in building/roofing work for which there is no qualification and an electrician to wire up the components to the mains. Electrical engineering courses are available at local tech colleges. If you are just installing a 2/24 volt system you don't really need much experience, it is not syncing a full mains voltage in to the domestic mains! Installing thermal [water] solar uses similar building skills and requires he final fix to be performed by a heating engineer, again the course is available at tech colleges. both plumbing and electrical engineers need to be updated on changes and so there is ongoing education costs and licenses. If you can't afford college [two year +] try finding an employer who will let you work and study part time. There is a lot of demand here so few employers pay for the course but some do. go through your yellow pages and submit your cv to electricians/plumbers. Then when you get qualified learn about solar, and set up your own business. As a builder of sorts! Ive fitted systems and then found a electrician/plumber to do the final fix. You cant beat experience.
- Q:Questions about the okorder.com solar panels?
- Are there any extra unseen costs? (tools, energy converter, ect). Yes. Batteries or Inter-tie, charge controllers, inspections, wiring, inverter etc. 9. How much is it to get an electrician to hook you to the grid? Call for a quote. 0. Is it better to hook to batteries or the grid? Pros, cons, why? Batteries are expensive and only last several years. Maximum power is limited by the size of the inverter. Grid-tie eliminates the need for batteries but then you have to purchase a very expensive grid-tie inverter.
- Q:Making a Charger out of small solar panels?
- The first item is whether the psp charger output is ac or dc. IF, AC then you are stuck as the panels put out DC. (Increasing the voltage enough to cover invertor losses is not practical in this instance!) IF DC, then you need to combine panels to produce 2 Amps, after which it is run through the 3 terminal VOLTAGE regulator to limit the voltage to 5v. That is 8 panels in parallel in 2 groups placed in series = 2amps at 8 volts, then add regulator for 2 amps at 5v. (Parallel increases amps, series increases volts.) Total panels required is 6 panels.
- Q:Can pluto recieve energy from solar panels?
- Two problems: ) solar flux. Around Earth, we receive solar energy to the tune of 370 W/m^2 (watts per square metre). In theory, if you have a solar panel of metre by one metre and place it (in space) directly perpendicular to the rays of the sun (meaning = the panel is facing the sun perfectly), you should get 370 watts of power. In practice, the panels are never 00% efficient so that you get less. The flux (just like the intensity of light) drops as the square of the distance increases. Pluto is -- on average -- 39 times further from the Sun, therefore the flux there will be reduced by a fraction of 39^2 = 52 times 370 / 57 = 0.9 W Even with 00% efficiency, you square metre panel will produce less than one watt, once you get it out to Pluto. 2) temperature It is very difficult to built a solar panel (with all the required wire connections) that remains flexible enough at Pluto's temperatures. Temperature drops as the 4th root of the flux (or, to make it easier, the square root of the distance). sqrt(39) = 6.25 Temperature at Pluto = Temperature at Earth / 6.25 (in degrees Kelvin -- also known as Absolute Temperature) At best, temperature around here is 300 K (it is less than that, but 300 makes the calculation easier) 300 / 6.25 = 48 48 K = -225 C = -373 F wires and insulation become very brittle at these temperatures... and one watt of power flowing through the wires will NEVER be enough to warm them up (never mind running the iPod).
- Q:how much does solar panels cost for you home?
- Just to be sure - when you say solar panels - are you thinking of hot water or electricity? For electrical power the system must photovoltaic.
- Q:someone knows about solar panel?
- Build okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range