CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W Solar Panel Solar Cells
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:how much money can I make a year for the electricy I sell from a solar panel?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- You did not give the details of how the legs are attached to the panel. I did some calculations on my right triangle analysis application. Based on an assumption that the legs are vertical and attached to the bottom of the panel top, i calculated the legs must be 6.97 inches long. This compares favorably with the 8 inches you quoted. t If my assumption is true, the leg length for a 7 degree angle is 2.925 inches. The configuration, if my assumption is correct, will be a right triangle. The hypotenuse (longest leg of the triangle) is the panel length and the vertical legs are the supports. If my assumption is incorrect, edit your question to detail the support /panel configuration. TexMav
- Q:How much do solar panels usually cost?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:The future of solar panels?
- Solar Panel really isn't any new technology, it was discovered in the early 60s. And as you can see it hasn't progressed all that much. But Developers are saying that within the next five years solar technology will increase dramatically. With more and more people looking for greener and easier forms of energy, there are many looking towards solar. In fact some energy companies are willing to buy the energy that you produce from you. And with new forms of thinner silicon panels, we are looking at a more efficient kind of panels. Unfortunately for us, at the moment thin-film panel silicon isn't as efficient as we are looking for. They are flimsier than the traditional panels and do not contain as much silicon to produce the electricity. But as soon as the demand increases, the production will increase, and if more companies are looking to invest in solar, then there will be more competition, with more competition- we are going to have improved technology, and with more improved technology, the prices will go down. Because at the moment, there is not much of an incentive for solar power. Compared to the Kilowatt- hour produced from coal and other forms of energy, solar does not produce as much. Experts are saying that within the next five years, not having solar panels on your house will be as silly as building a house without plumbing. The future on solar panels looks bright.
- Q:How to build a solar panel for lighting/heat source?
- Some people that have advanced technical skills can even try to build their own solar panels to save money. In case you decide to go with this option you should know that today is fairly easy to find lot of literature about building your own solar panels which of course makes things easier. Still I would recommend this option to people without advanced technical skills. renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:how do solar photovoltaic panels work?
- Hey E Girl, photovoltiac panels are pretty simple. They start with a solid block of silicone, and shave thin layers off of them, called wafers. Once you have about 72 of them, you take half of them and dope them with boron, then the other half are doped with phosphorous. Once that's done, they take one each phosphorous and boron wafer, and glue them together with a special conductive epoxy glue, and attach a wire to each wafer. When the two glued wafers are exposed to the sun, a reaction occurs that forces free electrons from the silicone particles from one wafer onto the other, and a voltage is generated between them, about /2 volt to be exact. Once all 36 pairs are glued together, they are wired in series, connecting the phosphourous wafer from one to the boron wafer on the next, and so on. If you start with 72 wafers, you'll have 36 pairs glued together when you are done. At /2 volt each, that makes a 8 volt panel, which is used to charge a 2 volt battery. The charging source always has to have a few more volts than the battery. These 36 pairs of cells are then arranged on some kind of back board, glued down, covered with acrylic glass and mounted in a frame. There are some great websites you can go to for more info, I will list some below. Did you know that there are over 00,000 homes and businesses in the US alone that use some level of solar power to operate their electrical systems? That's good news. We actually live in one of those homes, it is powered by both the wind and sun and heated with solar and wood. I hope this answers your question, good luck, and take care, Rudydoo
- Q:Can I made my own solar panel?
- If you're thinking of solar electric, unfortunately, it's not cost-effective to make your own panel. Be especially wary of scams like Earth4Energy that claim you can do it cheaply and effectively. If it was so easy, you'd see at least a few people in your neighborhood doing it.
- Q:What are solar panels made of?
- Solar panels are slabs of semi-conductor metal. Technically speaking, they are a slab of silicon semi-conductor doped or added with impurities to make it a better conductor. Solar panels could also be made of Gallium Arsenide which is a semi-conductor metal exclusively used in photo-voltaic cells.The silicon slabs are polished and glossed before doping. After processing, for protection, a thin glass layer is embossed on the solar cells slab. Silicon also is shiny and reflects about 35% of sunlight. Hence, an anti-reflective coating is usually applied over the slabs to reduce the amount of sunlight lost.
- Q:Solar Panel - Cell Resources and Calculations?
- The two wiki links below provide basic explanations that are good starters. They also lead to other information. You do not mention much about the actual project, so I can only guess what level to pitch the answer. In practical situations you will not be able to work out Solar panel performance by a formula, but by looking up the manufacturer's specification (data sheet). From that you have the power in watts that can be drawn from the panel for standard sun which is taken as 000W/m^2 at a standard temperature, usually 25C. Derate the panel for the temperature when it operates in the sun (50-60C).
- Q:Solar panel questions...?
- anythign can be scratched/ruined/altered if not tended to properly.... remove the first biggest layer of snow and leave a lil under to try to see first if it melts away on its own (dpeendin what season of course) if not than get some luke warm water and soak the snow.... slosh it off with a rubber shovel or mop.broom whatever wont damage ur panels. anythign you take care of will last longer and take care of you.... and solar is expensive to put in and can be expensive to maintain . depends where you have most sun and depends how many resources you use, if you leave the tv on absent mindely all night and take 50 min showers or blast the heat with jsut on epathetic lil donwpour of rain instead of just BUNDLING UP like a alot of lazy *** ameicans and.or rich careless bastards of course youa re goign to be paying up and out of your asshhhhh-hooooo and nooooo there are some different materials solar panels are made of, there is a main base/core they use but im sure there are AT MOST two...the rest is either glass or plastic! depends for what you want and how many , includign size.... good luck!!!! excuse my typos
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range