Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Can I hook up a Solar Panel to a car battery? Does it matter the kind of car battery?
- Those answers are partly correct. You cannot recharge two 2 volt batteries in series with a photovoltaic panel with an open circuit voltage of 8 volts. You possibly over charged your 7.5 AH battery with a 00 watt photovoltaic panel, which can supply 8 amps to the battery with unusually bright sun light = fully charged in one hour. More likely you did not charge the battery for a month or more which killed it. Also discharging below 2.6 volts shortens the life of the battery, or short circuiting the terminals even briefly. Yes a deep cycle sealed lead acid battery rated 2 AH is likely the best unless you buy a 00 amp hour marine battery which weighs about 80 pounds and will take at least two days of bright Sun to fully charge.
- Q:solar panel help needed ?
- You need to know how many solar cells are in the panel and what is the rated current each cell will produce. This information should be listed on the panel. Each cell will produce from 0.5 to 0.55 volts DC per cell and each cell will produce a current that is dependent on the size of the cell and the type of material the cell is made from. If the cells are connected in series then the voltage of each cell will add together, that is if you have 30 cells connected in series they should generate about 5 to 6.5 volts DC. If each cell generates .2 amps, then you multiply the voltage of 5 volts DC times .2 amps DC equals 8 watts of power. The current of each cell does not add together when you connect the cells in series only the voltage of each cell. If you connect the 30 cells in parallel then the current of each cell adds together but the voltage of each cell does not. That is 0.5 Volts DC times 36 amps equals 8 watts. The power (watts) produced will be the same. See our blog on the products page to see how to connect solar cells in series and in parallel. We also have a PDF file of solar cells and their rated output current sorted by watts per area and their manufacturer.
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Contact your power company. They will advise you of the proper configuration. If you try to attempt this without notifying the power company and something goes wrong, they can and most likely will hold you responsible for all damages.
- Q:How do Solar Panels work, and how it can generate electricity?
- Solar okorder.com under products that are sorted by watts per area. Also go to wikipedia to get more detailed information on solar cells.
- Q:Shouldn't 0bama increase our tax benefits for solar panels so we can buy more Chinese products?
- Or maybe he should increase tax benefits for domestic manufacturers of solar panels, so that they are actually manufactured here instead of in China? Oh, wait. He is. But I've seen questions in which you whine about tax cuts for renewable energy because you think renewable energy can't be profitable.
- Q:adding more solar panel & battery?
- You can wire solar panels in parallel (i.e. positive to positive, negative to negative). Preferably, the panels should be similar to allow the output voltages to track. Otherwise, it may be necessary to include diodes in series with each panel so voltage variations do not have an adverse effect. The other alternative is to have the panels charging individual batteries and then combining the batteries through diodes before using the inverter. This approach would require separate charge controllers for each battery. Not quite as energy efficient as each diode causes a voltage drop (and so a power loss).
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- solar panels are a waste, I work for the biggest energy producer on the east coast and we are required by some really dumb laws to have many types of energy sources, fo course the only ones we make money on are coal and nuclear, solar panels we lose a ton of money on because they never make up for the cost it takes to buy them, and technology cannot bring them down because their too expensive even with a gov't subsidy bc of the products to make them. Don't waste your time with them, if you want to save money get a wood furnace
- Q:when building a solar panel should the diode be on the positive or negative side?
- the blocking diode goes on the positive side
- Q:Why don't we use solar panels?
- Good question. One of the reasons is the greed of manufacturing companies. No matter the profit margin of the product, they seem to want to charge so high a price that the break even point is ten years down the road, so the true savings are few. The cost of solar panels should have dropped way lower than they have by now. I believe that the political correctness of the product will tempt the manufacturers to keep the prices artificially high. One other answerer is right, the panels are very fragile, and damage would destroy the investment, so new inroads need to occur in technology to protect the panels from damage. Somewhere in the middle is a profit for the manufacturers, and savings for the consumer. I hope we find that middle-ground soon.
- Q:Solar Panel for a Science Project? Lamp as Light Source? How will this work?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range