Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- The drawback of solar thermal power generation is that the efficiency is low and the cost is high, At least 5 to 10 times more expensive than ordinary thermal power plants.
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- What are you going to power with your 260w solar panels? Tools? They generally use more than 260w. The panels will generate electricity. The problem is that your tools likely don't use DC. And if you're asking here, it's not likely that you have the background to hook everything up correctly. You'd need both batteries and a pretty good sized inverter.
- Q:what do solar panels do?
- Solar panels (or photovoltaic panels) collect either light energy (photons) or heat which is then used as energy. Because a single panel can only produce a limited amount of power, there are normally more than one installed.
- Q:A question about solar panel?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- A 2V battery designed for a current max of 200mA, can turn on a 2W lamp. If you want to turn on a 2V 200Watt lamp, you need a bigger battery capable of providing 6 amps!! Similarly the solar panel you have can produce a voltage, but when connected to a motor, the voltage might drop to much lesser value!! So apart from voltage you also need to know current taken by motor. Further, motors have a habit of not starting, but once prodded (mechanically rotate the shaft with hand), they may run. If you are in that border area, give a turn to the motor and see.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- Go okorder.com This is the web site for the magazine Homepower. You should probably get a copy of the magazine and have a look (there is a Free Sample Issue botton on the site). It contains articles about real people and their solar collectors. It usually details what kind of system they have and provides an illustration of the different parts. These articles and illustrations are very helpful to people who are new to the topic. They also have articles on things are far ranging as the national electrical codes for solar electric panels, building your own electric car and solar ovens for cooking. Check the site out and then request a free magazine.
- Q:solar panel webcam?
- Q:solar panel for pool pump?
- You can buy a solar pool pump with all the equipment you'll need.
- Q:information on solar panels?
- most times yes.
- Q:How to select solar panel for this application?
- First, you need to make sure that your battery can take a regular 34Ah discharge without damage. The usual wisdom when using deep cycle lead-acid batteries is to allow for no greater than 50% discharge. This is to prevent the battery from ageing prematurely. Note that automotive batteries are not usually considered suitable for deep-cycle applications. Best allow for at least 200Ah capacity. Your solar panel capacity needs to take into account that whatever the nameplate output of the panel, that will be what it will produce under ideal conditions, actual output will always be less, often quite a bit less. You also need to allow capacity to cope with dull, overcast days when the light level is very low. You can get solar maps that will give you the sunshine hours and irradiation levels at your location. The solar panel capacity ends up being a juggling act between available funds/space and how critical it is that the light always works as desired. Let's say you had a 400W panel, which sounds quite generous. In the middle of winter, it may produce only 75W for 5 hours on a dull day, not quite enough to run the light for 0 hours. Would you expect several such days in a row? How many days could a 00Ah of battery capacity cover under these conditions?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range