Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:solar panels and batteries?
- If it pulls 9 amps continuously, that's 08 watts/hour or about 2.5 kwh/day. If it only pulls half that (does it cycle?) it's about .2 kwh/day. You only want to drain a lead-acid battery 50% or so, so you'll want a 5 or 2.5 kwh battery pack. A typical setup for the 5 kwh would be two L-6 batteries in series, and for the 2.5 kwh you could use 2 T-05 batteries in series. This does not account for days of cloud. If you regularly have cloudy days, size the battery pack for two or three days of use with no input (2-3 x the sizes given above). To charge them, you typically want panels that will charge your battery at least 5% of its capacity per hour (C/20). For 2 volt nominal panels that's 0 amps for the T-05 or 20 amps for the L-6 batteries. It's good to have more than that for battery life (it cuts down on what's called stratification), so you'll want probably 50-200 watts of panels for the T-05 and 300-400 for the L-6. You'll also need a charge controller. Peltier coolers are very inefficient. You'll save money by using a regular mini-fridge and an inverter. Most mini-fridges only draw 50 watts or so, so you're talking 600 watt-hours for a 50% duty cycle. This means two T-05 batteries will give you two days of use and you'll only need 20-50 watts of panel. DK
- Q:How do you hook up solar panels to your electricity?
- nowing what to do with unused renewable electricity is always a dilemma – hooking up to the grid has to be the preferred option. If your residential home is grid tied, i.e. connected the electricity grid as opposed to off-grid and you are using solar panels to generate electricity. Then it makes a lot of sense to hook your solar panels to the grid, because instead of losing the unused electricity or having to maintain a bank of deep cycle batteries, you simply feed it back to the grid. You feed electricity back to the grid via your electric meter which measures the electricity in Kilowatt per hour. This has the effect of reversing your meter which in turn reduces your electricity bills and if you are generating a lot of electricity you could find the utility company owing you money! The Solar Powered System Therefore, your solar powered installation would look like this. The solar panel will connect to an “array disconnect” – you need an array disconnect for system maintenance because it allows you to easily shut off the power. The array disconnect is connected to an “inverter”. The solar panel generates DC power and the electricity from the grid is AC power. Therefore, you need an inverter to convert DC power to AC power. The inverter is connected to an “AC breaker panel”. This is the interface where your solar generated electricity meets the electric meter and allows you to feed electricity back to the grid. Now in most countries and states you are not allowed to tamper with the electric meter so at this point you should contact your local electricity energy supplier and ask them to supply an engineer to hook you up to the grid. If you have anything to add to this article or you have connected your system to the grid – tell us how you did it by writing a comment below.
- Q:how to make a solar panel?
- All you need to do is to learn how to build solar panel to produce your own electrical energy through solar panels. These solar panels take and keep the energy from the sun and turn it into usable electrical energy that we can use every day in our ordinary lives. Generally, the majority of people that knew about solar panels think that they won't benefit from its use because they just work in sunny areas. That isn’t the case. In fact, the new generation of solar panels can produce a lot of electrical energy even on rainy weathers. Learning how to build solar panel is very easy: first they need to be installed (most of the time, on the roof of homes) and then they take the energy from the rays of sunshine and convert it from solar energy to electrical energy. Solar panels must be kept from shading, as shaded cells draw energy for themselves from other cells. Things you need to know: . Solar panels using monocrystalline cells have high conversion efficiency, and take up less space, but lack shade protection. 2. Solar panels using polycrystalline cells have even higher conversion efficiency, take up even less space, but still lack shade protection. 3. Solar panels using amorphous silicon cells have lower conversion efficiency, and take up more space, but do have shade protection. This can be especially important on a sailboat. Once you have determined the size and number of solar panels needed, you will be better able to determine where they will be placed. The best places depend on the roof's length and size of the panels. Take your time and think it through. The simple answer to how to build solar panel is none other than the sun. Select locations that will get maximum sunlight without shaded spots. In placing solar panels, consider the use of extra bars/braces to secure the panels. You obviously want them to remain stable.
- Q:Why are solar panels not that efficient?
- The latter link has a decent explanation, if not a bit technical: One of the most fundamental limitations on solar cell efficiency is the band gap of the semiconductor from which the cell is made. In a photovoltaic cell, negatively doped (n-type) material, with extra electrons in its otherwise empty conduction band, makes a junction with positively doped (p-type) material, with extra holes in the band otherwise filled with valence electrons.
- Q:Power Point on solar panels?
- Energy conservation Use sensors that turn of lights and unneccassary equipment when person leaves the premises 2) Saves hard earned energy 3) Area of roof space depends on how much energy you want to collect from the sun.
- Q:can I easily build my own solar panels for my home?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Want to power this with solar panels?
- You won't get very far with THAT lash-up. First of all.. WHY would you want to use diodes to drop the voltage.. they DRAW CURRENT and that is something you don't have to spare. That draw of firstname.lastname@example.orgA (660 ma) comes out to just under 3 watts. You DO KNOW that you can get that 4.5 Volts by driving a NAIL into the THIRD CELL in a 6 Volt wet cell battery... right? and for what you are doing, you have more current available with a 6 volt battery than a 2 volt battery. Anyway, you could use two 6 Volt batteries and tap them at the 4.5 volt point then tie them in parallel, but you could still use the 6 volt solar panel to charge them. Trying to use an inverter is just an exercise in futility.. With TWO of the LARGEST DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES you can buy at AutoZone running in Parallel and being charged by solar panels.. if you hook a 75 watt inverter to them, they will go flat in about 4 hours of use during the night. This is not rocket science. Back when cars were changing over from 6 volts to 2 volts, I powered up more than one 6 volt car radio off a 2 volt battery... when you grow up as poor as I did.. you get inventive. I later used the same trick on the 24 volt electrical systems the Jeeps were using, to power up clandestine repeaters in places where no repeaters should have been. About 25 years ago I was living in the Denver area and built up a 0 watt 2 meter repeater on a split channel and took it up to Mt. Evans during the summer and hid it in a pile of rocks. I used tone control, so we were the only ones using it and, as I said, It was a split channel.. so it wasn't on a regular repeater channel. That thing was still running when I moved from the Denver area about 3 years later and for all I know, It's still up there on Mt. Evans (find the Brittlecone Pines and look towards that small peak about a mile to the west)
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (
- Q:What is a solar panel?
- The previous answer stating that a solar panel is a method of collecting, and converting sunlight into electricity is correct, however once sunlight has been converted into electricity, it has to have a way to be stored, so that it can be used. This is accomplished by the use of storage batteries. It is stored in a DC or Direct Current form, and may then be converted to AC (alternating current) through the use of an inverter.
- Q:making your own and installing solar panels. Bull s*** or not?
- If you're in Hawaii, number one, be sure to get a solar water heater. Guaranteed fast payback. Now about those kits. Avoid the kind that says you can make your own panels for under $200. Those are scams. If you're in CC of Honolulu, you will not be allowed to connect that kind of panel to your house - it doesn't meet National Electrical Code because it doesn't have a safety rating like UL. There are kits for grid-tied solar that run from $6000 on up. That's the kind that can actually save you money. I don't know whether you are allowed to install it yourself, though. In California, you can, as long as you get the inspection, same as any other building project. In spite of being further south, Honolulu gets about the same amount of sun as we do in San Jose, California. That's because our area is dry, and you have more clouds and rain during an average year. If you're in one of the wet valleys like Manoa or Palolo, obviously the situation would only be worse. But your electric rates are high, so you have a good chance of making your money back. Very few sites are really good for wind turbines. You cannot just put it on your roof in the city - it needs to up high, where the wind is strong and steady. That's why you see turbine mounted on towers. Also, because it has moving parts, it's going to wear out. Finally, you know how cars rust out quickly there compared to the mainland? Same thing with a wind turbine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range