Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:0 Watt solar panel question?
- Watts okorder.com/
- Q:Do I only need solar panels to have energy in day and through the night?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Build your own solar panel, scam or truth?
- Electric panels are not feasible for most people. They are two super thin layers of polarized material. When the sun hits them electrons move from the first to the second layer with an amount of force. You can't duplicate that at home. What you could do is setup solar heating panels and run them against a Stirling engine. This technique is typically more efficient than normal electric panels anyway in industry. They have heat on one side and cold on the other to generate force. Hook that to any generator to produce electricity. If you are successful building a home system, blog about it, others will want to know precisely how you did it.
- Q:What is the most efficient solar panel?
- Of okorder.com/... , and shop the web for the best panels for yourself. p.s. I'd avoid amorphous silicon panels. They may be cheap, but they'll go bad or seriously degrade in just a few years. p.p.s. I'd also avoid internet guides that claim you can make your own panels very cheaply, if you'll just pay them $$ for the information. Those guides don't live up to their advertising.
- Q:Question about solar panels?
- One key piece of information missing is the average number of peak sun hours per day. This will vary by location. It is latitude, regional weather, and site shading must be considered. Another consideration is the loses. The 60 watt solar panel is a DC voltage. The 2300 kWh is for the AC power consumed. There are loses in the inverter to change the electricity from DC to AC. There are also loses for wire resistance, soiling of the panels, wire resistance, etc. To work out an example of the math, I'll use 5 peak sun hours and a total efficiency of 80%. The math can be worked out as a single formula but I'll break it into steps for you. (2300 kwh/month)(month/30.4 days) = 75.65 kWh/day (60 W)(5 psh)(80%) = 240 Wh/day = 0.24 kWh/day/panel # of panels needed = Energy use / Energy generated (75.65 kWh/day) / (0.24 kWh/day/panel) = 36 panels.
- Q:How can a solar panel work for me?
- Yes, it can. Now what do you expect out of it? It can reduce your electric bill by some amount. That amount depends on how many solar panels you install and how sunny your days are. You have to pretty much cover a roof to get a substantial electric reduction. There are 2 companies where I live that have installed solar panels and covered most of their roofs with them. They've reduced their electric bill by about 30%. It's expensive to do this. Don't expect a fast pay back. In fact you may save more by using solar heating panels for hot water than by using solar electric panels. I think it's cheaper as well.
- Q:Solar Panel Question...?
- Nice enough idea you have there, but practical reality is waiting to bring you back to your senses. The appliances you want to operate take a lot of power. You would need an awful lot of solar cells or a very cumbersome windmill to provide sufficient energy for them. You will find that for a mobile kitchen, an ordinary generator running on gasoline or diesel will be much less expensive to buy and maintain, less trouble to haul around, and much easier to replace if necessary. Considering that propane will probably prove less expensive yet, go with that for as many appliances as possible.
- Q:How do solar panels and their battery backup systems work?
- The photograph voltaic panels in straight forward terms produce any potential whilst the sunlight is shining. they can't furnish any potential at night or whilst it somewhat is cloudy or wet. The panels can in straight forward terms can charge to the batteries the surplus potential you're no longer using for the period of the easy sessions. The Battery financial business enterprise ought to be sized such that it will furnish all of the potential whilst the sunlight isn't shining. In some factors the place you have distinctive cloudy days, the battery financial business enterprise ought to be very great. The photograph voltaic panels ought to be sized such that they are going to furnish all of the potential you have chose during sunshine cases, PLUS adequate extra to can charge all of the batteries adequate which you might have potential for the period of the night and cloudy cases. My buddy in Mexico has a stand on my own gadget for his domicile because of the fact there is not any grid potential obtainable the place he lives. He has invested over $50,000 and nevertheless ought to run his back-up generator some. He lives in Sonora desolate tract the place the sunlight shines all of the time. He has sixteen photograph voltaic panels and 24 of those golf cart batteries, plus a 0KW back-up generator. He could elect to have grid potential!
- Q:solar panel regulator?
- wire them in series parallel to get 8 volts at 200 mA, and that should charge a 2 volt battery. You may want to put in a series diode to prevent the battery from discharging into the panel when the sun is out. At 200 mA, depending on the battery size, you may not need much control, as that low a current will not overcharge a large battery, like a small auto battery. In fact it will take a very long time to charge it. edit: But do i need to add a regulator? If by that you mean a voltage regulator, no, as a solar panel has a high output resistance, and that will limit the current into the battery. If you mean a charge controller, if the battery is small, you may need a charge contoller to avoid overcharging the battery. But that is not a voltage regulator. .
- Q:Question about commercial solar panels?
- In my experience working with solar panels, I've found that the panels themselves are robust and can last years. How that energy is transferred from the panel to perform work (sorry for the boffinism) is where the complexity emerges, namely due to the fact solar panels produce DC current, and nearly all of our electrical appliances use AC current. In most cases, solar panels will either send energy through a DC/AC inverter directly to be used for appliances, or stored in deep cycle batteries, then converted to AC using an inverter when the user wants to use his/her appliance. Now to answer your question: the solar panels will be fine, and could conceivably be in fine working order with AC current available IF... and I cannot stress this enough (namely through years of field experience dealing with solar powered scientific instrumentation that was working well and then mysteriously not working)... IF rats and other rodents haven't eaten through the wires. This is probably the most likely reason that a set of solar panels wouldn't be working in your given scenario. Hope this helps, and good luck!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range