Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Need help with Solar Panels (FAQ's and opinions)?
- Also crystalline silicon, but almost triple the power. I would suggest that you have a lot more research to do before just buying a panel. A single panel like that isn't immediately useful unless you have a device that takes exactly that voltage, and is not critical. A solar water pump might fall into that category. For anything else, you would need additional equipment, such as a battery, charger, and inverter. Even at these prices, a single panel is unlikely to save you money over the electric company in the long run, unless your electricity is very expensive. There is economy of scale, so larger systems can and do save money, at least for people located in the right place. If you have a remote cabin where there is no electric company, then this could be worth it.
- Q:What does solar panel output refer to?
- Solar panels are rated under standard test conditions (STC), a certain amount of light at a certain distance, at a certain temperature, etc. A kW, or kilo watt, is 000 watts. So for the amount of time that the sun meets those conditions, the rate of output is 500 watts. An average location has an average of 5 sun hours a day, the total time that you produce the rated output. Watts is a rate, like miles per hour (mph), how fast it is going. Watt hours, or kilo watt hours (kwh) is a quantity, like miles. So if you drive 50 mph for 5 hours, you went 250 miles (50 mph x 5 hours). If you produce .5kw for 5 hours, you have the potential to produce 7.5kwh a day. Multiply that by 30 days in a month, you get 225kwh a month. In reality you will lose about 30% of the rated power from less than ideal weather, system losses, etc., so it's more like 50kwh a month. You can look at your electric bill to see how many kwh you use a month, maybe around 000kwh, and see what percentage of your usage a system like that can power.
- Q:background of solar panel?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Solar Panels ????????
- You will need many more to do any good.
- Q:How about solar panels?
- A big problem with your theory is that because the solar panel is so small the amount of energy gathered from it would be small and probably wouldnt be able to provide electricity for things and even if it did it wouldn't last very long. its a good idea but it just won't work. in order to produce the amount of energy your talking about the solar panels would have to be the size of a roof and be placed on the rooftop or a hill or something. people wuldnt be able to carry that around.
- Q:How can I be part of the solar panel industry?
- Manufacturing your own electrical solar panels is out of the question. They are built much like computer chips and setting up a plant to do this would cost millions of dollars. You could become a solar system installer. These businesses install solar systems on homes and are paid for this service. You will need a significant amount of technical training to do this though, I would guess at least two years (the last thing you would want to do is damage someones home or design a system that is dangerous). I would suggest that you go into business making energy improvements to homes that do not involve solar energy. Most people can get the best value for their money by improving the air tightness of their homes (several tubes of well placed caulk). Other things you could offer would be the upgrading of door, Windows and electrical box seals. Insulation jackets around hot water heaters is also something a small firm could offer home owners. Other energy improvement are also possible and you could offer a whole shopping list of improvements to a customer. Good luck
- Q:Selling homemade solar panels?
- They are your property. If you want to sell them, have at it. Of course, as soon as the government sees you making some money, they will descend on you like hyenas for ;their 'share'. If you apply and get a 'commercial' permit, they will be in you pocket in a flash. The government will steal anything they can get their hands on. They use 'zoning laws' to carry out their ruse. Then they call themselves your 'partner'. Same as the mafia does. They have a lot of worthless bureaucrats that want somebody else's money. In California, most of the government workers seem to be communists. They hate business and are extremely jealous of any entrepreneur. They think they are experts on Fair business Practices. Most of them have never worked an honest days work in their life. Let alone think up an idea such as yours.
- Q:Charging batteries with a solar panel?
- Batteries will not stop charging on their own. The will stop charging when the battery voltage equals the supply voltage. Solar panel open circuit voltage is typically around 20V. Batteries will just boil dry before reaching 20V. One rule of thumb, above 0W you need a controller for sure.
- Q:How many wind turbines and solar panels does the world need to replace coal, oil and nuclear power?
- Both the wind turbines ( windmills) and solar panels are less costly to implement than nuclear power and have less disaster potential. They have proven that Windmills miles out in the ocean are a great source of power. This dose not consume any land. For land bound areas they should use public roadways to line the windmills. For areas without sustainable winds they can use the combined effect of windmills and solar power. Honey, any motor needs oil. Whether it is a generator for a windmill or a nuclear reactor. Motors are what runs the world. Consider the amount of oil to run a nuclear facility. Tons more than a generator motor. Once a turbine is activated (motor started) the winds themselves turns the windmill. Each turbine is lined up with the next (wind farms) to push wind at the blades, they each push each other.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range