battery the EosG series batteries EosG800
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The EosG range of gel technology batteries offers outstanding performance including a 15+ years design life .
The EosG series batteries is designed based on the Eos series.
Using the polymer gel electrolyte .
Built to the highest standards and compliant with the latest IEC60896-21/22 standard .
This range also offers 100% capacity out-of-the-box and is capable of handling deep discharges for complete peace of mind. The use of flexible connectors and the ability to be installed both horizontally and vertically allows for multiple installation possibilities.
Above 15 years designed life
Reliable post sealing structure
Excellent charging acceptant ability
Excellent performance at extreme high and low temperature
Low self-discharge ability
Flexible and convenient installation with slinky outside looking
|800Ah(C10)||800Ah(10 hours rate:)|
Height with termial:
BS6290 part 4
Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
Correspondence exchange and transmission system
Mobile communication system
Power plant and power transformer system
Navigation and signaling system
Solar energy system
Radio and broadcasting station
Emergency lighting system
Plate special patent calcium and tin lead alloy and thick plate design
Container ABS(V0 optional)
Electrolyte using the polymer gel electrolyte
Terminal M8 copper core posts
Battery installation compliant with:
What is sulfation of batteries?
Sulfation is the formation or deposit of lead sulfate on the surface and in the pores of the active material of the batteries' lead plates. If the sulfation becomes excessive and forms large crystals on the plates, the battery will not operate efficiently and may not work at all. Common causes of battery sulfation are standing a long time in a discharged condition, operating at excessive temperatures, and prolonged under or over charging.
How long a battery can last?
The service design life of a battery are vary considerably with how it is used, how it is maintained and charged, temperature, and other factors.
Do batteries self-discharge when not in use?
All batteries, regardless of their chemistry, self-discharge. The rate of self-discharge depends both on the type of battery and the storage temperature the batteries are exposed to. However, for a good estimate, Narada batteries self-discharge approximately 4% per week at 80ĄăF.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- The main performance parameters of the battery are the following: model; voltage; battery capacity; battery type, such as lead-acid batteries, alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, solar cells, fuel cells.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- After passing the test, cover the exhaust cutting, pay attention to restore the filler, cover the battery cover, if the cover is glued, then glue bonding.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- General circuit has a battery protection circuit, once the battery voltage is less than 10.8V will automatically cut off the electricity to prevent the battery because of over-discharge and damage. (Nominal value of 12V battery internal six cell grid) with the battery discharge current multiplied by the discharge time to express how much energy the battery can store, is a very image of a measure. The greater the value of the battery, indicating that the battery can store more energy. But does not mean that the battery can use such a large current discharge.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- 0AH storage is 80AH ah If the actual storage capacity will have to see the brand. I have seen 100AH only 24 pound. This is not even 60AH.
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- The so-called battery is the storage of chemical energy, if necessary, the release of electrical energy of an electrical chemical equipment.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Different materials will produce a different phenomenon: the traditional battery in the course of the use of the phenomenon of liquid reduction occurs, because the antimony on the grid will pollute the sponge on the negative plate of pure lead, weakened after the full charge of the battery Electromotive force, resulting in excessive decomposition of water, a large number of oxygen and hydrogen, respectively, from the positive and negative plates to escape, so that the electrolyte reduced. With calcium instead of antimony, you can change the fully charged battery back electromotive force, reduce the overcharge current, liquid gasification rate decreases, thereby reducing the loss of electrolyte.
- Q:How to determine the battery is good or bad?
- If less than 9V but the pointer is in a certain value does not move that the battery is in a state of loss, need to add charge.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- Maintenance-free battery using lead-calcium alloy grille, the amount of water generated when charging less water evaporation is low, with the shell with a sealed structure, the release of sulfuric acid gas is also very little, so with the above advantages.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Do not always check the color of the electric eye for maintenance-free batteries. Green for the full power; black for the lack of electricity, need to be added to charge; gray or light yellow for the electrolyte is insufficient, because maintenance-free battery can not add liquid, should immediately replace the battery.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- Excessive discharge can seriously damage the battery's electrical performance and cycle life.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like