Gel Battery the AcmeG Series Battery AG12V155F
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Gel Battery the AcmeG Series Introduction
The AcmeG range front access gel batteries is designed based on the Acme series, using the polymer gel electrolyte with real front access structure. The state-of the-art internal and external design ensures AcmeG the high reliability and makes the installation quite simple and safe when placed on a standard relay rack tray or in a closed cabinet. AcmeG range gel battery is designed with high energy density and suitable for 19". 23" rack or cabinet.
Gel Battery the AcmeG Series Technical Features
Using the polymer gel electrolyte
4BS paste technology
Special paste formula
Special patented grid alloy
Wide operational temperature range
Excellent charging and discharging ability at low temperature
Decline the water-loss at high temperature
real front access structure makes the installation and maintenance squite simple and safe
suitable for 19". 23" rack or cabinet
The specially centralized venting system ensures the small gas be vented our of the closed cabinet
|155Ah(C10)||155Ah(10 hours rate:)|
Height with termial:
Gel Battery the AcmeG Series Compliant Standards
Designed to be compliant with:
BS 6290 Part 4
Manufactured under system ISO9001 & ISO14001 by NARADA
Battery installation compliant with:
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
Gel Battery the AcmeG Series Main Applications
Telecom standby and cyclical applications
Power plant and power transfer system
Solar energy system
Emergency lighting system
Gel Battery the AcmeG Series Products Characteristics:
float voltage: 2.25Vpc at 77oF(25oC) , Equalization charge voltage: 2.40Vpc at 77oF(25oC)
Self discharge rate: < 2% pre month at 68oF(20oC)
Design life: more than 12 years at 68oF(20oC)
Shelf life: 6 months at 68oF(20oC)
Recombination efficiency: >99%
the Pressure at which the valve opens & reclose is Opened at 10 to 35kpa(1.45psi to 5.08psi) and
closed at 3 to 15 kpa (0.44psi to 2.18psi)
Temperature ranges: -40oC to 50oC
Terminal Hardware Torque:10±0.1N m
Container Material: ABS (V0 optional)
What is a Gel Cell Battery?
A gel battery design is typically a modification of the standard lead acid automotive or marine battery. A gelling agent is added to the electrolyte to reduce movement inside the battery case. Many gel batteries also use one way valves in place of open vents, this helps the normal internal gasses to recombine back into water in the battery, reducing gassing. "Gel Cell" batteries are non-spillable even if they are broken. Gel cells must be charged at a lower voltage (C/20) than flooded or AGM to prevent excess gas from damaging the cells. Fast charging them on a conventional automotive charger may be permanently damage a Gel Battery.
What is sulfation of batteries?
Sulfation is the formation or deposit of lead sulfate on the surface and in the pores of the active material of the batteries' lead plates. If the sulfation becomes excessive and forms large crystals on the plates, the battery will not operate efficiently and may not work at all. Common causes of battery sulfation are standing a long time in a discharged condition, operating at excessive temperatures, and prolonged under or over charging.
How long a battery can last?
The service design life of a battery are vary considerably with how it is used, how it is maintained and charged, temperature, and other factors.
Do batteries self-discharge when not in use?
All batteries, regardless of their chemistry, self-discharge. The rate of self-discharge depends both on the type of battery and the storage temperature the batteries are exposed to. However, for a good estimate, Narada batteries self-discharge approximately 4% per week at 80ĄăF.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- Usually the capacity of the power supply is expressed by kV · A or kW. However, as a power supply VRLA battery, the use of security (A · h) that its capacity is more accurate.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Electrolyte density This is to evaluate whether the battery charge is normal, whether the aging of the important parameters, the use of density meter or electrolyte density tester can be measured. If the electrolyte density is too small, you need to charge. And the electrolyte concentration is too thick or too thin to a certain extent, it means that such as the occurrence of plate vulcanization, short circuit or overcharge phenomenon, this time on the need for maintenance.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- The capacity of the battery unit is AH (safety) is the product of current and time.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- Is 80AH. Understood to discharge at 80 amps for about 1 hour (but not to say that after 1 hour is finished, there is still electricity). In theory, this is your battery power.
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- This should be refers to 2V200AH battery 104, power with the 220V. Lead-acid battery nominal voltage is 2V / (each or monomer), but in fact will be higher than 2V, so the actual use and charging equipment for the matching will use 104, also useful 103, also useful 108 Only.
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- You can use the same battery in series, with 5 12v battery in series becomes 60v, if you need the current is relatively small, you can use DC-DC module to 12v voltage rise to 60v.
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- This is relative to a maintenance-free battery. Maintenance of the battery needs to be supplemented with electrolyte to ensure work, while maintenance-free is not required.
- Q:How to determine the battery is good or bad?
- Observe the battery electrolyte is turbid, turbidity that the battery positive plate softening. Observe the bottom of the battery whether there is sediment, if the plate off the battery capacity has been inadequate. Hand hit the battery two electrode piles If you hear an empty voice that pole pile and plate break. With a thick wire short-circuit positive and negative pile observation of the battery filling holes, such as the discovery of a bubble appears that the interval has been damaged.
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- The old battery is ground and then sent to the furnace for heating, then the volatile mercury can be extracted, the temperature is higher when the zinc is also evaporated, it is also precious metals. Iron and manganese fusion after the steel to become the required ferromanganese alloy.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- Excessive discharge can seriously damage the battery's electrical performance and cycle life.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like