12v Lithium Ion Battery
12v Lithium Ion Battery Related Searches
12v Lithium Ion Battery Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 12v Lithium Ion Battery supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 12v Lithium Ion Battery firm in China.
can anyone help in designing a quad-bike chassis driven by a 2HP electric motor powered by 48V battery pack??? this is for my final year engineering project. The battery pack would be 4 12V pack or 8 6V packs.
- drop a note to these guys, and check out Gorilla Vehicless
I have 2 normail battery chargers and I was wonder if you can charge the wireless controller battery packs with these normal battery chargers.
- no because you know that thing came with the controllor with the 2 aa in it thats how big the thing is its not aa batrrys just buy a play an charge kit only 20 bucks 20-30 hr per charge an you can charge it on your pc if you like at nights
I have a battery pack that takes 4AA batteries but the black and red wires got broke off of it. Can I take a 9 volt battery and touch the black and red wires into the 9V and make it work?
- Gas stations (what are left of them) always charge high non-competitive prices. The installation is never charged for, unless cables or other parts are needed. The cheapest place for a battery is Wal-Mart, where they go from $60-to probably $150 in extreme cases. But of course you did not take it to Wal-Mart so I am not surprised. I wouldn't necessarily condemn the mechanic on that basis alone--his prices might be fair or good in other areas. I take it you weren't actually broken down so you wanted to know how much he charges for batteries and now you know. Has this guy ever done any work that you were satisfied with? If no, then why bother?s
i bought this rechargeable battery pack, and i forgot that it didn't come with a charge cord. any specific name for that charge cord so i can go on OKorder and look it up and buy it? i dont no wut its called so please any answers would be great.
- I dont believe there is any specific charger unless its other than micro soft brand, madcatz, or pelican i think you should be able to buy a charger at game stop but i think it comes with another matching battery pack which would be good if you had 2 controllers.s
Does anybody know if you can hook a battery pack (jumperleads) up to a normal strand of fencing wire?
- No you can't, your battery will short out.s
Do they pull from both batteries equally? Or do they exhaust one and then switch to the other??? ANY idea how long you can now then go without a recharge (camping etc) !
- They Pull from both batteries. One battery is said to let you shoot 1800 shots if you are not using a VR lens. I would guess that using a AFS lens would make a difference too. In real life I have been told by many ppl that it is much less than 1800 per battery more around 1200 to 1500. So that being said I would guess around 3000 shots with a MB-D200. If you dont spend a long time reviewing your photos I think your batteries will last longer than your memory. (for 3000 shot you have have to have alot of cards)s
And for how long? The continuous power consumption is 12v at 2 amps.
- Your batteries will have to be in SERIES to get the 12 volts. 1.2 volts each X 10 12 volts @ 2 Ahr or 2000 milliamp hours (mah). So in theory, one hour. Reality is that the cells will not actually produce 2 amps for 1 hour without the voltage dropping off. So a rating of about 10% of the capacity is recommended. Your battery pack would work for 5 to 10 minutes before draining them down at 2 amps and would get very hot in the process! Switching to a 12V gel cell or 10 D batteries would be better.s
How does UPS and battery pack fit?
- C6KS you can access 40 12V65AH battery (20 series in parallel) the remaining 8 spare, full load 4800W about 6 hours.s
What Is The Battery Voltage
- You have seen the word “voltage” in most of your electronical devices, such as you mobile phone, your digital camera or your car. But do you really know what does voltage mean ...
What is Virus Protection
- What is virus protection? Virus protection is also known as anti-virus software, which is a program designed for making your computer free from risks or danger and help you keep yo...
How do LCD Displays Work
- LCD display is commonly seen around us. It’s used in Computer display, or in TV. Have you ever thought how it works?You most likely use things including an LCD (liquid crystal di...
What does a Car Battery do
- You may wonder what battery actually do in your car. In sum, a car battery will just start your car motor and then engine will provide all the power the car needs.Car batter will p...
How do LED Displays work
- LEDs (light-emitting diodes) are the miniature, coloured, gauge lights you see on electronic instrument panels. They are considerably smaller, more energy-saving, and much more dep...