Sealed Type: Sealed
Maintenance Type: Free
Weight: 33 kg
Nominal Capacity: 100AH
Packaging & Delivery
Long discharge life
Safty valve regulated system
Deep discharge recovery
Wide operating temperature range
Sealed construction and complete maintenance free, and no need to replenish water. No leakage and battery explosion under normal working condition.
Total environment-friendly. More than twenty years marketing history.
High capacity. Up to 110% of the rated capacity.
Long service life: 6G series up to 5-8 years, GFM series up to 15 years.
Outstanding leak tightness, up to 99.99%
Operating temperature range: -40~+65C
- Q:Can maintain power close to 320W of the server running more than 8 hours of UPS power supply
- You 320 or about the power or use 1KVA of the UPS, but also with the best use of the battery line it, much more than the backup type of money,
- Q:UPS battery life and maintenance
- The initial use of the best charge for more than 12 hours. Usually the normal use of the process can be a regular charge and discharge once.
General UPS warranty period of one year.
- Q:Modular UPS power supply modular UPS and conventional UPS difference
- Power supply system to achieve on demand
Rackmounted modular UPS has a significant advantage over conventional UPS. Its advantages are mainly in the following three aspects:
Installation is simple, easy expansion, saving investment.
The rack-mounted modular UPS enables the power supply system to be on demand, allowing capacity to grow dynamically as the business grows. Both to meet the expansion of the latter part of the business needs, but also reduces the initial purchase cost of the user.
Parallel redundant, stable operation, high reliability.
In a rack-mount modular UPS, the power modules are partially redundant in parallel. Each module is equipped with input, output and input and output relays, and any module fails and does not affect the overall system operation.
In traditional UPS products, user security is generally used in the "1 +1" or "N + 1" parallel redundant mode, can only be fault-tolerant once. In the rack-mounted modular UPS system, users only need to purchase the corresponding power module, you can achieve "N + X" fault redundancy. "Modular redundant parallel structure" is more reliable than traditional UPS.
Easy maintenance, online disposal, high availability.
- Q:What is the difference between DC and UPS?
- Yes, the role of the DC screen is when the power supply interruption through the dual power switch to quickly provide a reliable backup power, as well as the supply of high-voltage switch operation power.
UPS is the role of DC power into AC power supply to DCS or other devices such as computers.
- Q:Ups uninterruptible power supply how to maintain?
- 5. Do not place the UPS in moisture and heat, do not be exposed to sunlight.
Shenzhen Renda Energy Technology Co., Ltd. is one of the independent companies focused on uninterruptible power supply (UPS) R & D, production and sales. It is committed to providing customers with perfect power supply solutions. Products include the backup machine 500VA to 200KVA high power and machine series, power UPS, power inverter, communication UPS, communication inverter, iron lithium battery UPS, etc., products used in power, communications, government, education, finance, Enterprises and other industries.
- Q:Does the UPS need to be shut down every day?
- UPS does not need to be closed every day.
UPS uninterruptible power supply works as follows:
AC-DC conversion: the grid to the AC power by the autotransformer step-down, full-wave rectifier, filter into a DC voltage, the inverter circuit.
DC-AC inverter circuit: the use of high-power IGBT module full-bridge inverter circuit, with a large power margin, the output dynamic range of the output impedance is particularly small, with fast response characteristics. Due to the use of high-frequency modulation current limiting technology, and fast short-circuit protection technology, so that the inverter regardless of the supply voltage transient or load impact or short circuit, can be safe and reliable work.
- Q:What is the difference between UPS power and mobile power?
- Ups is an uninterruptible power supply, the electricity is normally powered by the mains and the internal battery charging, power failure is the internal power supply through the inverter to the load; mobile power supply and charging a one-piece portable charger, you can give the phone And other digital devices anytime, anywhere charging or standby power supply. Generally by the lithium batteries or batteries as a storage unit. The two are completely different.
- Q:Where is the uninterruptible power supply?
- Ups uninterruptible power supply is generally used in the relatively easy power or voltage instability, such as some can not power or voltage instability equipment normal operation of the place: the room inside the monitoring load equipment, medical inside the electronic medical equipment, traffic Use of high-definition monitoring equipment, school backup power equipment, the company ...
- Q:Server what ups power lines
- Server, then it is recommended to buy online, power outage conversion time of 0 seconds.
Home is generally a backup UPS, in the moment of power failure conversion time than the line slightly longer, and sometimes lead to restart, brand Well, APC, Sandton, Hills.
- Q:Everyone who knows UPS uninterruptible power supply after the power, up to how long can be powered?
- Ordinary household UPS ten minutes to half an hour
The proposal is 500V, can be used in the power after 10-15 minutes continuous continuous UPS work on the heat requirements are high.
Seven or eight hours or even higher UPS is for the server & professional business people (at 1000 yen or more)
Our products have passed relevant certificates. ISO9001, ISO14001, CE,CCC, and intellectual property certificates.We have 56 members in R&D department. For the markets' need, Every month there will be new models developed. Innovation is our development direction and business policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||50.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Central America
20.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;SA8000;OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range