Gel Battery the AcmeG Series Battery AG12V180
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 600000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The AcmeG range front access gel batteries is designed based on the Acme series, using the polymer gel electrolyte with real front access structure. The state-of the-art internal and external design ensures AcmeG the high reliability and makes the installation quite simple and safe when placed on a standard relay rack tray or in a closed cabinet. AcmeG range gel battery is designed with high energy density and suitable for 19". 23" rack or cabinet.
Using the polymer gel electrolyte
4BS paste technology
Special paste formula
Special patented grid alloy
Wide operational temperature range
Excellent charging and discharging ability at low temperature
Decline the water-loss at high temperature
real front access structure makes the installation and maintenance squite simple and safe
suitable for 19". 23" rack or cabinet
The specially centralized venting system ensures the small gas be vented our of the closed cabinet
|180Ah(10 hours rate:)
Height with termial:
Designed to be compliant with:
BS 6290 Part 4
Manufactured under system ISO9001 & ISO14001 by NARADA
Battery installation compliant with:
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
Telecom standby and cyclical applications
Power plant and power transfer system
Solar energy system
Emergency lighting system
float voltage: 2.25Vpc at 77oF(25oC) , Equalization charge voltage: 2.40Vpc at 77oF(25oC)
Self discharge rate: < 2% pre month at 68oF(20oC)
Design life: more than 12 years at 68oF(20oC)
Shelf life: 6 months at 68oF(20oC)
Recombination efficiency: >99%
the Pressure at which the valve opens & reclose is Opened at 10 to 35kpa(1.45psi to 5.08psi) and
closed at 3 to 15 kpa (0.44psi to 2.18psi)
Temperature ranges: -40oC to 50oC
Terminal Hardware Torque:10±0.1N m
Container Material: ABS (V0 optional)
What is a Gel Cell Battery?
A gel battery design is typically a modification of the standard lead acid automotive or marine battery. A gelling agent is added to the electrolyte to reduce movement inside the battery case. Many gel batteries also use one way valves in place of open vents, this helps the normal internal gasses to recombine back into water in the battery, reducing gassing. "Gel Cell" batteries are non-spillable even if they are broken. Gel cells must be charged at a lower voltage (C/20) than flooded or AGM to prevent excess gas from damaging the cells. Fast charging them on a conventional automotive charger may be permanently damage a Gel Battery.
What is sulfation of batteries?
Sulfation is the formation or deposit of lead sulfate on the surface and in the pores of the active material of the batteries' lead plates. If the sulfation becomes excessive and forms large crystals on the plates, the battery will not operate efficiently and may not work at all. Common causes of battery sulfation are standing a long time in a discharged condition, operating at excessive temperatures, and prolonged under or over charging.
How long a battery can last?
The service design life of a battery are vary considerably with how it is used, how it is maintained and charged, temperature, and other factors.
Do batteries self-discharge when not in use?
All batteries, regardless of their chemistry, self-discharge. The rate of self-discharge depends both on the type of battery and the storage temperature the batteries are exposed to. However, for a good estimate, Narada batteries self-discharge approximately 4% per week at 80ĄăF.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- The capacity of the battery unit is AH (safety) is the product of current and time.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- The advantage of a maintenance-free battery is that the service life is twice as long as the dry battery! And in the use of the process without maintenance! The voltage is also relatively stable.
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- This should be refers to 2V200AH battery 104, power with the 220V. Lead-acid battery nominal voltage is 2V / (each or monomer), but in fact will be higher than 2V, so the actual use and charging equipment for the matching will use 104, also useful 103, also useful 108 Only.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Different materials will produce a different phenomenon: the traditional battery in the course of the use of the phenomenon of liquid reduction occurs, because the antimony on the grid will pollute the sponge on the negative plate of pure lead, weakened after the full charge of the battery Electromotive force, resulting in excessive decomposition of water, a large number of oxygen and hydrogen, respectively, from the positive and negative plates to escape, so that the electrolyte reduced. With calcium instead of antimony, you can change the fully charged battery back electromotive force, reduce the overcharge current, liquid gasification rate decreases, thereby reducing the loss of electrolyte.
- Q:The role of the battery?
- Battery is a kind of battery, its role is to be able to save the limited power, in the right place to make 6v4ah emergency light battery. Its working principle is to convert chemical energy into electricity.
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Battery Pile The battery pile head is part of the battery connected to the vehicle. If the corrosion or poor connection occurs, the battery will work poorly. The owner can check whether there is a white powder near the pile head, which is the sign of the pile head corrosion. If the white powder is more, you can use boiling water to burn it off, and then its anti-corrosion treatment, in the pile head smear some grease or preservatives can, but should not be too much to apply, so as not to affect the use.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- The size of the battery storage power refers to the battery capacity. Battery capacity is generally calculated in AH (safety). You 80Ah battery capacity is 80Ah, meaning that if you discharge current to 80A, you can put an hour.
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- Pry open the adhesive or heat-sealed battery cover, reveal the maintenance-free battery rubber exhaust valve, carefully remove the exhaust valve, save, observe the battery internal situation. Add 0.1% to 0.5% of the electrolyte to the battery, just to the battery above the flow of electrolyte. At the same time, check whether the black impurities, if there are obvious black turbid impurities, indicating that the battery plate has been significantly softened, the possibility of battery repair is relatively small. If there is no black muddy impurities, need to wait 4 hours later, the water fully into the battery. If it is only because the deactivation time is long and cause the battery capacity to decline, do not need to carry out this step operation, should go directly to step 3 pre-charge.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- After passing the test, cover the exhaust cutting, pay attention to restore the filler, cover the battery cover, if the cover is glued, then glue bonding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like