Battery for Grid System
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Piece pc
- Supply Capability:
- 60000000 Amperes Per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
2000 times under 80% DOD
LiFePO4 battery advantage:
1)No memory effect.
2)Can fast charge. stand high current. Deep cycle
3)Cycle life 2000 times on 80%DOD(4-7 times of Lead-Acid battery)
4) Small size. Light weight(1/3 of Lead-Acid battery)
5)Maintenance free. No explosion. No fire
6)Good performance in low/high temperature (-20°C~+70°C)
7)No toxicity, no heavy metal LEAD pollution
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- The main performance parameters of the battery are the following: model; voltage; battery capacity; battery type, such as lead-acid batteries, alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, solar cells, fuel cells.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If you are talking about dry batteries, that is, to add sulfuric acid can use the battery (commonly known as water bottles), then it is because the long-term storage so that a high degree of oxidation of the negative board, plus acid will be a high temperature, Low, you can add acid in the pool after the addition of a small current for a long time to charge, you can solve. Generally with 0.05C charge to 3 times can be.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- The size of the battery storage power refers to the battery capacity. Battery capacity is generally calculated in AH (safety). You 80Ah battery capacity is 80Ah, meaning that if you discharge current to 80A, you can put an hour.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V represents the rated voltage. 65Ah indicates that the battery capacity (ie 1 ampere current can be used for 65 hours).
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- Lead-acid battery nominal voltage is 2V / (each or monomer), but in fact will be higher than 2V, so the actual use and charging equipment for the matching will use 104, also useful 103, also useful 108 Only.
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- The so-called battery is the storage of chemical energy, if necessary, the release of electrical energy of an electrical chemical equipment.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- As a result of maintenance-free batteries using lead-calcium alloy grille, the amount of water generated when charging less water evaporation, coupled with the shell with a sealed structure, the release of sulfuric acid gas is also very small, so it compared with the traditional battery, With no need to add any liquid, the wiring pile head, wire and body corrosion less anti-overcharge capacity, starting current, power storage time is long, by the car people welcome.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The battery is mainly composed of tube positive plate, negative plate, electrolyte, separator, battery compartment, battery cover, pole, injection liquid cover and so on. The electrode of the exhaust type battery is made of lead and lead oxide, and the electrolyte is an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid. The main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap; the disadvantage is lower than the energy (that is, per kilogram of battery storage power), short life and routine maintenance frequently. Old ordinary battery life of about 2 years, and the need to regularly check the height of the electrolyte and add distilled water. However, with the development of science and technology, lead-acid battery life becomes longer and maintenance is also more simple.
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- It also has a shock, high temperature, small size, self-discharge characteristics. Life is generally twice the ordinary battery.
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- Maintain the battery before, first of all to clean up the battery appearance of the dust, remove the terminal above the stain and corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like