Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Application:oilfield, well logging, oil exploration
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Iron pan, wooden tray or according to customer's requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after payment|
well logging cable
a. Quick delivery
b. Competitive price with high quality
c. Free samples
d. Expert in cable and wire
7-conductor fluoroplastics F46 insulated double-deck steel thread armored oilfield well logging cable for oilfields
1. Product Standard
The product is manufactured according to the standard of SY/T6600-2004.
The product is applicable to all types of oil and gas well logging, perforation, coring and paraffin oil wells, viscosity, pour point and so on. It’s such kind of oil field exploration armored steel cable which could bear all the above mentioned mechanical load.
3. Operating Characteristics
a.The lowest temperature that cable could work should not be lower than-30°C.
b.Max temperature is 232°C for short period (2h maximum duration each time).
c.Minimum bending radius is 30 times of cable diameter.
Number and Size of Wires:
Average Wire Breaking Strength:
13.20 mm ±0.10 mm
Cable Weight In Air:
Temperature Rating :
Cable Breaking Strength:
Minimum Sheave Diameter:
Cable Stretch Coefficient:
DC Resistance @ 20°C
Cap Typical @ 1 KHz
- Q:Where to buy floral wire?
- Hi Vanessa Diane, Floral wire can be bought at any local craft store ( Michaels etc ) and also your local WalMart. It does come in varying thicknesses. You will see on the outer packaging as the wire is numbered. Example, the lower the number the sturdier the higher the number thinner the wire. Happy DIY !
- Q:What is inside a wire?
- Under the rubber or plastic coating is - wire - made of metal like copper or aluminum. Sometimes it is a bunch of fine wires bunched together to make up a thicker wire bundle, other times it is one solid piece of wire. House wire is usually solid, things like car wires and stereo wires are made of lots of tiny strands.
- Q:i need someone who knows wires?
- With connectors!!! (Wait for an answer from someone who knows more!)
- Q:how does the temperature effect the resistance of the wire?
- Cold decreases the resistance. Anything becomes more stable with cold temp. which calms down atoms so they are more condensed or alligned which allows easier conductivity of electricity. You computer chips uses materials whose atoms are already condensed or alligned to carry these 'messages'. Research shows atoms' basic properties can be altered with extreme cold temperatures.
- Q:A question about wired routers?
- Most if not all wireless routers also work wired! Nearly all of them have at least four wired ports. The access point is the wireless connector, it just connects wireless capable machines to the exact same point within the router as the wired plugs do. A Wired router does not have the internal access point. With a wired router you can add wireless ability by simply adding an access point to them. The AP (access points) cost about as much as a full wireless router so you don't see them used very often but they are available. All the wireless does is eliminate the need for a local cable. Really that's all it does. Any computer connected to a router is connected to the router, wired or wireless makes no difference, although as a general statement the wired machines will be faster! So yes wired and wireless routers do exactly the same thing, they route local traffic for several machines to one broadband connection.
- Q:What is a wire trasnfer ?
- Major advantage is the money is there almost instantly or at least on the next business day. Disadvantages: 1. Someone else has your bank account numbers so potentially fraud at a later date would be possible (but this can be avoided by only sharing this information with a trusted source and not some Internet person you didn't know!) 2. There is usually a charge for transferring and accepting. Using Paypal, Money Gram or Western Union is probably cheaper and much safer depending on your circumstances.
- Q:What do i do with this wire?
- The remote wire is for the remote turn on for the amp. It connects to the blue/white wire from the head unit (aftermarket) to the REM terminal on the amp. If your using a stock head unit, you can run the fused (1 amp, added to the blue wire from the fuse panel) blue wire tapped from a fuse that only has power when the car is on to a switch. From the other side of the switch run the same blue wire to the REM terminal on the amp. This allows for full control and you never have to worry about forgetting to turn off the amp.
- Q:wire length?
- The stretching of wire by longitudinal force: If F force applied across the crosectional area A of wire of radius r and lenght L then the wire elaogates in the dirextion of force Stress P = F / A A = pi* r^2 = (1.5/2)*10^-3 = 7.5 *10^-4 m^2 strain produced = dL / L = increase in length / original L Young's modulus or elastic (stretch) modulus for the maretial, within elastic limits, Y = stress/strain strain = stress / Y dL = F * L / A * Y = F * L / pi (r^2) * Y dL = 400* 1.5 / 3.14 (7.5 *10^-4)^2 * 6.2*10^10) meter dL = 0.005479 * meter dL = 5.479 millimeters increase in length
- Q:What / Where are spark plugs and wires?
- they are not called wires ,spark plug leads or ht leads , ht stand for high tension leads wich are mostly silcon based corbon fiber
- Q:Which wire goes with which wire on the other side? (Foto)?
- I'm not sure of your electrical system over there (except that it's 50HZ) The green/yellow wire is probably the ground (see which one is screwed into the frame of the oven to be sure) the other two shouldn't matter because it's probably a 240V unit, right?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range