Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Application:oilfield, well logging, oil exploration
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Iron pan, wooden tray or according to customer's requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after payment|
well logging cable
a. Quick delivery
b. Competitive price with high quality
c. Free samples
d. Expert in cable and wire
7-conductor fluoroplastics F46 insulated double-deck steel thread armored oilfield well logging cable for oilfields
1. Product Standard
The product is manufactured according to the standard of SY/T6600-2004.
The product is applicable to all types of oil and gas well logging, perforation, coring and paraffin oil wells, viscosity, pour point and so on. It’s such kind of oil field exploration armored steel cable which could bear all the above mentioned mechanical load.
3. Operating Characteristics
a.The lowest temperature that cable could work should not be lower than-30°C.
b.Max temperature is 232°C for short period (2h maximum duration each time).
c.Minimum bending radius is 30 times of cable diameter.
Number and Size of Wires:
Average Wire Breaking Strength:
13.20 mm ±0.10 mm
Cable Weight In Air:
Temperature Rating :
Cable Breaking Strength:
Minimum Sheave Diameter:
Cable Stretch Coefficient:
DC Resistance @ 20°C
Cap Typical @ 1 KHz
- Q:Is it dangerous to use commercial wiring for a residential light.?
- Why do you think its dangerous?
- Q:Electrical Wiring Diagram for Bard Air Conditioner Model WA241-a00?
- Here okorder.com/
- Q:1989 Nissan 240sx Radio Wire installation?
- 240sx Antenna
- Q:how do u wire a lamp?
- for battery charlieC for house supply put the switch in the live wire and not on the neutral.
- Q:re wiring a lamp question?
- Check the cord that you are using. Feel it with your fingers and try to find a ridge on one wire or the other. This is the indicated conductor that would usually be the neutral or white side of the lamp socket. This is the shell or outer side of the lamp holder. At the plug end it should go to the larger blade of the cord cap. It may also have a thread in one of the wires. As long as it is consistent and the neutral is wired to the shell the electricity does not care which wire it goes through. The issue is when someone wires the line side or the smallblade of the plug to the outside or shell of the lamp. Too many so called electricians on here have no clue about how to wire any thing. If in doubt at all, call a qualified professional electrician to do the work.
- Q:HOW DO YOU CHECK THE OHMS ON A WIRE(OHM OUT A WIRE)?
- Wire Ohms
- Q:Make a Flash Gun with wires and such?
- That okorder.com The circuit is simple. The parts are the battery, some regular wire, a push-button switch, and the nichrome wire. Connect one end of the short piece of nechrome wire to one end of a wire. Connect that end to one of the battery terminals. Connect a second piece of wire between the other battery terminal and one side of the switch. Connect a third piece of wire from the switch to the other end of the nechrome wire. When the button is pushed, the wire should heat up.
- Q:wiring for a chevy small block starter?
- I would say you should have a wiring schematic to guide you. You could try searching on line for some free information or buy a shop manual published by Chevrolet. You could try one of the Haynes manuals, but sometimes they are not as complete as the shop manuals. You could also go to a local dealer and speak with someone in the Parts Dept. or speak with a mechanic. If you want to try it yourself, I would have someone hold the key in start position, and measure the voltage on those three wires on the wiring harness. Only one should have voltage when the key is in the start position. This wire has to go to the solenoid. That's the next thing to determine, which one. One is probably a ground and one goes to the coil in the solenoid. With an ohm meter, measure the resistance on these two wires. The one with the most resistance is probably the ground, and the other one is probably the coil. If you connect this wire to the wire we mentioned earlier, you will probably be OK. After this point, I don't think you could hurt anything. If you try it and it won't work, switch wires. Good luck.
- Q:10 amp breakers can I use 12 gauge wire?
- Normally lighting circuits have a 15 amp breaker for protection and wired with 14 gauge wire. 14 gauge wire is good for 15 amps. 12 gauge wire is good for 20 amps. 10 gauge wire is good for 30 amps. So you can use 12 gauge wire, if you alrady have it available, but if you are going to go out and buy it, you can save some money by buing #14 wire. You can always go oversize with the WIRE just never undersized with the wire. Circuit breakerprotection is prescribed by the NEC. 15 amps for lighting and 20 amps for wall outlet power. I don't know where you even found a 10 amp breaker. ---------------------------------------... WOW! XTX has no clue what the National Electrical Code even says about this! Disregard his answer! It will get you into trouble!
- Q:how to cut electrical wire?
- Use a utility knife and cut around the casing then strip it off. Or run out to Home Depot and get yourself a wire cutter stripper tool.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range