Specifications of High Quality HR Steel Rail:
Light rail: GB11264-89
Heavy rail: GB2585-81
Available Material Grade:
Light rail:Q235B, 55Q
Heavy rail: 50MN, U71MN
Apllications of Steel Rail
Package and Delivery of High Quality HR Steel Rail
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
4. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
5. Delivered by container or bulk vessel
Production flow of High Quality HR Steel Rail
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
- Q:How do seamless rails solve thermal stress problems?
- In the laying time, according to the laying of long-term local meteorological data, calculate a fit temperature and corresponding stress, during the production of rail, the rail using tensile data properly, the internal rail leaving a stress. In this way, even if the rail is stretched and contracted, it is only offset with the original stress, so as to ensure the expansion of the rail within the controllable range
- Q:How to solve the problem of thermal expansion and cold contraction of railway rail?
- The railway line to solve the rail expansion and contraction method is generally used for fastening the way, is the shrapnel into spring fastener fastener (also called spring bar fastener), rail tightly in the sleepers, forcibly will produce thermal expansion and contraction of the energy to digest, but the existence of such a problem is generated when the thermal expansion and contraction energy is greater than the distance unit of sleeper rail adhesion, makes up the phenomenon of rail, rail sleeper unit length twist.
- Q:How can the 25 meter rail be transported on the highway?
- The twenty-five meter long rail in China now 75kg a metre weighs no more than two vehicles in the railway subgrade meal, carefully dragged on very easily, can also be carried to human, because several dozen people sharing a little weight can be, you can use the animal.
- Q:Why are the rails made of I-beam?
- The rail section of the modern use of "working" shape, divided into rail waist and bottom contact with the wheel rail, the middle rail base. Different routes have different requirements on rail strength, stability and wear resistance. Therefore, rail also has different specifications. Which one should be used on a route, taking into account economic and technical factors?.
- Q:Can a track circuit stand between two rails without getting an electric shock?
- In addition to the subway, the ordinary railway (running trains, motor cars, electric locomotive), people standing on two tracks, it will not get an electric shock. Rails do not have high voltage, just transmit some electrical signals, it is equivalent to the network cable, there is no voltage, not electricity to people. If there is electricity on the track, there will be a warning sign on the side of the railway. Otherwise, every day there will be people who have been electrocuted.
- Q:Why rail interface with?
- The scientists measured the temperature of the rails at 1 degrees, and the length of the rails varied by 1.8 microns per metre. If there is no gap in the rail connection, the rail will be extruded, twisted and arched, so that the whole railway will be deformed.
- Q:What are the three types of rail damage?
- Rail damage refers to the occurrence of fracture, crack and other damage that affect the rail performance during the test. Rail damage is a prominent problem on the railway, and seriously affects the safety of traffic. Our country according to the damage types of rail, damage location and damage reasons of classification, is divided into 9 categories and 32 kinds of injuries, and two digit number, ten digit damage location and condition, a digit that causes damage.
- Q:What's the gauge for the high speed rail?
- At present, although most countries use 1435 mm wide gauge, there are still more than 30 different gauges. From narrow to wide, 610 mm, 762 mm, 891 mm, 1000 mm, 1067 mm, 1372 mm, 2141 mm, 1435 mm, 1524 mm, 1880 mm, mm mm, etc..
- Q:Seamless rail is not afraid of expansion and contraction?
- Seamless rail not thousands of kilometers without gaps, but the 25 meter long rail welding up into hundreds of metres long or even thousands of meters long, and then in the shop on the embankment, or the gap between 11 mm and a section of a seamless rail, now Shanghai Nanjing line is 303 km long ultra long seamless rail, seamless rail in order to solve the thermal expansion and contraction by slot number is not enough, now solve the thermal expansion and contraction in two ways, one is the long rail itself under all temperature stress, will be locked in the long rail sleepers, which is due to temperature change and contraction, this method is suitable for a year four small temperature difference areas, for example in the south of China. In some temperature difference regions should take another approach, namely the long rail itself does not bear the temperature stress, and stress or regular bleeding stress to automatic bleeding Method, make the long rail with temperature rise and free shrinkage, at the time of laying also try to choose the optimum temperature of the rail laying, the expansion value in the minimum range, so that regardless of the temperature rising or falling, the rail expansion always control at a minimum.
- Q:What is the rail dispersion?
- The concrete way is to make all the rail fasteners loose, and use the drum to pad the rail and hit the rail with a rail collision device. When the rail reaches the designed rail temperature, the fastener is quickly tightened and the line is locked. When the rail temperature is lower than the designed rail temperature, the rail pulling device can be used to draw the rail and tighten the fastener.
PU-THEC,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade rails. Our main product is steel sheet piling, heavy rail etc.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to providing our customers with qualify products and developing new items for different countries according different standards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 650 Million
||Middle East; Asia; South America; Africa; Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range