High Quality Bearing Steel
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25MT m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 600000 Tons/Year m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of High Quality Bearing Steel
bearing steel EN-31
High chromium bearing steel
Usage and Applications of High Quality Bearing Steel
High Quality Bearing steel is used for manufacturing ball, roller bearing steel and rings. Bearing in work is under great pressure and friction, so have high demands bearing steel and hardness and resistance, and high elastic limit.
Bearing steels are used for ball and roller bearing applications and are comprised of low carbon steels and high carbon through harden able steel.
For example, bearing ring, steel rolling mill, machinery, 100Cr6 bearing steel ball is widely used in high-speed and low-noise bearing, bicycle, motorcycle, automobile, bags electronically.
Packaging & Delivery of High Quality Bearing Steel
Packaging Detail: Standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons or at customer's demands
We have some characteristics as below:
1. High quality
2. Competitive price
3. On-time delivery
4. Excellent after-sales service
5. Large stocks
Chemical Composition of High Quality Bearing Steel
Note of High Quality Bearing Steel
1. According to national standard (GB) for our products, if not, supply according to national standards (GB) or agreement.
2. We can not only provide electric furnace +LF+VD and electros lag re-melting (ESR) steel forging materials, but also forging products of piece, bar, etc.
3. Our company is equipped with roll equipment and can provide our customers with roll billets or finished.
4. The materials that we purchase are all accord with International General Standard; you could check it out on the Material Quality Sheet.
5. We are the creator of the “seven-step inspect method” in China.
6. The technical workers we employed are the ones with many years’ working experience, who know the technology procedures very well.
7. We will strictly inspect our production that we sold according to the customer’s request.
8. Our steel reaches international quality standards. Besides, our company is equipped with large-sized vertical saw machines, horizontal saw machines, milling machines, grinding machines and other advanced equipment. All our products are carried out hardness tests, such as the ultrasonic flaw detection before shipment. Therefore, there is no quality problem. With more competitive price than other suppliers, our steel has good sales in the markets of North America, South America, East Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, the Middle East, East Asia and West Europe.
- Special steel, also referred to as alloy steel, displays distinctive characteristics when subjected to different types of loads. It is specifically engineered to possess exceptional mechanical properties, rendering it suitable for a diverse range of applications where high strength, toughness, and resistance to wear or corrosion are necessary. Under tension loading, special steel demonstrates remarkable tensile strength and ductility, allowing it to endure pulling forces without easily fracturing. This property makes it ideal for applications where components are exposed to pulling or stretching forces, such as cables, structural elements, or automotive parts. When subjected to compressive loading, special steel showcases its exceptional ability to withstand forces that attempt to squeeze or press it together. This renders it suitable for applications like hydraulic cylinders, crankshafts, or flanges, where resistance to compression is essential. In terms of bending or flexural loading, special steel exhibits outstanding flexibility while retaining its strength, enabling it to endure repeated bending without deformation or failure. This property is particularly advantageous in applications involving springs, suspension systems, or beams exposed to dynamic loads. Special steel also possesses excellent fatigue resistance, which means it can endure cyclic loading or repeated stress without failure. This property is crucial in applications subjected to continuous or repetitive loading, such as turbine blades, gears, or axles. Furthermore, special steel effectively handles impact loading due to its high toughness and impact resistance. This makes it suitable for applications where sudden shocks or impacts are anticipated, such as hammer heads, drill bits, or armor plating. In terms of temperature loading, special steel retains its mechanical properties even at high temperatures due to its exceptional heat resistance. This property makes it suitable for applications exposed to extreme heat or thermal cycling, such as turbine components, exhaust systems, or molds utilized in metal casting. To summarize, special steel exhibits different behaviors under various loading conditions, adapting its mechanical properties to meet the specific requirements of each application. Its unique combination of strength, toughness, ductility, and resistance to wear or corrosion make it a versatile material capable of enduring different types of loading conditions.
- Special steel contributes to sustainable construction in several ways. Firstly, it has high strength and durability, which allows for the design and construction of lighter and more efficient structures. This reduces the amount of material needed and saves resources. Secondly, special steel is often made from recycled materials, reducing the demand for virgin resources and minimizing environmental impact. Additionally, special steel can be easily recycled at the end of its life cycle, promoting a circular economy and reducing waste. Overall, special steel helps to create sustainable buildings by improving energy efficiency, reducing carbon emissions, and conserving resources.
- Corrosion-resistant steel protects against chemical attacks by forming a protective oxide layer on its surface, which acts as a barrier against corrosive substances. This oxide layer is highly stable and prevents the steel from reacting with chemicals, thus preventing corrosion and degradation of the material.
- Special steel meets the requirements of specific industries by offering exceptional strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion, heat, and wear. Its unique composition and manufacturing process allow it to withstand extreme conditions and perform efficiently in diverse applications such as automotive, aerospace, energy, construction, and manufacturing. Additionally, special steel can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each industry, ensuring optimal performance and reliability in their respective operations.
- Special steel is a broad term that encompasses a variety of steel alloys with specific properties and characteristics. The chemical composition of special steel can vary depending on the specific grade or type of steel being referred to. However, in general, special steel often contains higher amounts of alloying elements compared to regular carbon steel. These alloying elements can include elements such as chromium, nickel, molybdenum, vanadium, tungsten, and others. The specific combination and proportion of these alloying elements determine the unique properties of special steel, such as increased strength, enhanced corrosion resistance, improved heat resistance, or better wear resistance. For example, some common types of special steel include stainless steel, which typically contains high amounts of chromium and nickel, providing excellent corrosion resistance; tool steel, which has high carbon content and often contains other elements like vanadium or tungsten, making it suitable for cutting, drilling, or shaping tools; and high-speed steel, which contains elements like molybdenum, cobalt, or tungsten, giving it exceptional hardness and heat resistance for use in cutting tools or drills. In summary, the chemical composition of special steel varies depending on the specific type or grade, but it generally includes higher amounts of alloying elements to achieve desired properties such as strength, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, or wear resistance.
- Indeed, the nuclear industry finds special steel to be a valuable asset. This type of steel, also referred to as stainless steel, is commonly utilized in nuclear power plants due to its exceptional resistance to corrosion, impressive strength, and capability to endure high temperatures. Given the demanding conditions of nuclear reactors, which involve radiation exposure, high-pressure and high-temperature environments, as well as corrosive substances, the nuclear industry necessitates materials that can withstand such harsh circumstances. Special steel possesses properties that render it suitable for these conditions, including its corrosion resistance and ability to maintain mechanical properties at elevated temperatures. Furthermore, special steel plays a crucial role in the construction of nuclear fuel rods, storage containers, and other vital components. It is crucial to emphasize that the special steel employed in the nuclear industry is subject to rigorous quality control measures and testing in order to ensure its reliability and safety.
- Advancements in technology, sustainability, and the development of new alloys are expected to shape the future of special steel manufacturing. Technology will play a significant role, with automation and robotics being integrated into the production process. This integration will lead to improved efficiency, precision, and reduced labor costs. Quality control will also be enhanced, allowing for the production of more complex and customized steel products. Sustainability will be a key focus in the industry, driven by the growing environmental consciousness. Companies will seek to reduce their carbon footprint by adopting cleaner production methods, such as utilizing renewable energy sources and implementing recycling programs to minimize waste. Additionally, there will be a shift towards developing greener alloys with reduced environmental impact. The development of new alloys will be crucial in meeting the evolving needs of various industries. Material science advancements will enable special steel manufacturers to create alloys with enhanced properties, including increased strength, durability, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance. These new alloys will cater to the increasing demand for high-performance materials in sectors like aerospace, automotive, energy, and construction. Furthermore, the future of special steel manufacturing will be influenced by the rising demand for lightweight materials. Industries striving for improved fuel efficiency and reduced emissions will require special steel alloys that offer high strength-to-weight ratios. This will drive research and development efforts towards creating lighter yet stronger steel products. In conclusion, the future of special steel manufacturing will be shaped by advancements in technology, sustainability, and the development of new alloys. These trends will drive increased automation, cleaner production methods, and the creation of innovative alloys to meet the changing needs of various sectors.
- Special steel contributes to improving product reliability in several ways. Firstly, special steel is known for its exceptional strength and durability, making it less prone to wear and tear or structural failures. This enhanced strength ensures that products made with special steel can withstand heavy loads, extreme temperatures, and harsh working conditions, thereby increasing their reliability and lifespan. Additionally, special steel is often engineered to have superior resistance to corrosion, rust, and other forms of degradation, minimizing the risk of damage or malfunction due to environmental factors. Moreover, the precise composition and manufacturing processes used in special steel production enable tighter tolerances and improved dimensional accuracy, resulting in products that fit together more seamlessly and function with greater precision. Overall, the use of special steel in various industries helps to enhance product reliability, ensuring that customers can trust in the quality and performance of the end products they use.
- There are several cutting grades of special steel that are commonly used in various industries. These cutting grades are designed to possess specific properties and characteristics that make them suitable for different cutting applications. Some of the different cutting grades of special steel include: 1. High-speed steel (HSS): This cutting grade is known for its excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. It can retain its hardness at high temperatures, making it ideal for cutting tools used in high-speed machining operations. 2. Tool steel: Tool steel is a versatile cutting grade that is used for a wide range of cutting applications. It offers high hardness, toughness, and abrasion resistance, making it suitable for cutting tools, dies, and molds. 3. Stainless steel: Stainless steel is a popular cutting grade due to its corrosion resistance and durability. It is commonly used in the food, medical, and automotive industries, where precision cutting and cleanliness are crucial. 4. Carbon steel: Carbon steel is a commonly used cutting grade known for its high strength and toughness. It is often used for cutting tools, knives, and blades. However, carbon steel is susceptible to corrosion, so proper maintenance and care are necessary to prevent rusting. 5. Alloy steel: Alloy steel is a cutting grade that is made by combining different elements to enhance its properties. It offers improved hardness, strength, and wear resistance, making it suitable for high-stress cutting applications. Alloy steel is commonly used in the aerospace, automotive, and construction industries. These are just a few examples of the different cutting grades of special steel. Each grade has its own unique properties and advantages, allowing manufacturers to choose the most suitable grade based on the specific cutting requirements and conditions.
- Some common challenges in welding special steel include controlling heat input, preventing distortion and cracking, ensuring proper fusion, and managing the formation of undesirable microstructures. Special steels often have specific alloy compositions and properties that make them more sensitive to heat and more prone to cracking. Therefore, precise control of welding parameters, preheating, and post-weld heat treatment are crucial to overcome these challenges and achieve high-quality welds in special steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 100 Million
|korea, India, Malaysia, Brazil, Germany, Belgium, Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|23,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM servise offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like