Bearing Steel with High Quality
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
OKorder is offering Bearing Steelsat great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Our products have been used in all kinds of areas, such as aviation, aerospace, navigation, nuclear, energy, chemical industry, electronic information, petrochemical, automotive, instrument and meter, Communication ,transportation, and medical instruments, etc. Bearing ring,steel rolling mill ,machinery, 100Cr6 bearing steel ball is widely used in high-speed and low-noise bearing, bicycle, motorcycle, automobile, bags, electronics.
OKorder's Bearing Steels are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
AISI 52100, ASTM E52100, DIN 1.3505,JIS SUJ2, GCr15
Length: 2000-13000mm or as required
Alloy Steel Bar
First the famous 1C-1.5Cr steel from which the majority of bearings are made. Its structure is apparently well-understood and the focus is on purity in order to avoid inclusions which initiate fatigue during rolling contact. Then there is the M50 steel and its variants, from which bearings which serve at slightly higher temperatures in aeroengines are manufactured, based on secondary-hardened martensite.
Tapered roller bearing are generally used to support combined load mainly consisting of radial load. Their cups are separable for easy assembling ,During mounting and using, radial clearance and axial clearance can be adjusted and preloaded mounting can be made.
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
- Shock-resistant steel is a type of steel that possesses certain properties that make it highly resistant to shock or impact. These properties include high toughness, strength, and ductility. It can absorb and distribute the energy generated by an impact, thus preventing the material from fracturing or breaking. Additionally, shock-resistant steel often has a high hardness, which further enhances its ability to withstand sudden loads and impacts without deforming or failing. These properties make shock-resistant steel suitable for applications that require protection against heavy impacts, such as in construction, automotive, and military industries.
- Special steel has various applications in the agriculture sector due to its exceptional properties such as durability, corrosion resistance, and strength. It is used in the manufacturing of farm equipment and machinery like tractors, plows, harrows, and combine harvesters. Special steel is also utilized in the construction of storage silos, irrigation systems, and animal housing structures. Additionally, it is employed in the production of cutting tools and blades for efficient crop harvesting and maintenance.
- Special steel has various applications in the power storage industry, primarily in the production of battery components and infrastructure. It is widely utilized in the manufacturing of battery cases, frames, and terminals due to its high strength, corrosion resistance, and electrical conductivity properties. Additionally, special steel is used in the construction of power storage facilities and equipment, such as racks and supports, ensuring durability and reliability of the infrastructure. Overall, the main applications of special steel in the power storage industry revolve around enhancing the performance, longevity, and safety of batteries and power storage systems.
- Some of the different surface modification techniques used for special steel include heat treatment, electroplating, coatings, and nitriding. These techniques are utilized to enhance the steel's hardness, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and overall performance in various applications.
- The marine machinery industry greatly relies on special steel, which offers numerous advantages and contributes significantly to the efficiency and reliability of marine machinery. Above all else, special steel is renowned for its exceptional strength and durability. In the harsh marine environment, where machinery is constantly exposed to extreme weather conditions and high levels of corrosion, special steel ensures that marine machinery can withstand these challenges and maintain its integrity over a prolonged period. This enhanced durability not only extends the lifespan of marine machinery but also reduces the frequency of repairs and replacements, thereby resulting in cost savings for shipbuilders and operators. Furthermore, special steel possesses excellent welding and fabrication properties, making it easier to construct complex components of marine machinery. The ability to weld and fabricate special steel allows for the production of intricate and customized parts, which can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of different marine vessels. This design flexibility ensures that marine machinery is optimized for performance, efficiency, and safety. Moreover, special steel exhibits outstanding resistance to corrosion and erosion, which are common problems in marine environments due to saltwater and other corrosive agents. By utilizing special steel, marine machinery can effectively resist corrosion, preventing premature failure and reducing the need for maintenance. This corrosion resistance also enhances the overall safety of marine operations by significantly reducing the risk of machinery malfunction due to corrosion-related issues. In terms of efficiency, special steel contributes to the marine machinery industry by offering superior heat resistance and thermal conductivity. This enables marine machinery to operate at high temperatures without compromising performance, ensuring efficient energy conversion and optimal functioning of critical systems. The improved thermal properties of special steel also contribute to the overall fuel efficiency of marine vessels, resulting in reduced operational costs and environmental impact. In conclusion, special steel plays a vital role in the marine machinery industry by providing the necessary strength, durability, corrosion resistance, and thermal properties for the efficient and reliable operation of marine machinery. By harnessing the benefits of special steel, shipbuilders and operators can enhance the longevity, safety, and performance of marine vessels, ultimately contributing to the growth and sustainability of the marine industry.
- In marine environments, special steel, also known as stainless steel, exhibits exceptional performance in terms of resisting corrosion. This is mainly attributed to the high levels of chromium and nickel present in its alloy composition. The chromium content creates a protective oxide layer on the steel's surface, commonly referred to as the passive layer. Acting as a shield, this layer prevents direct contact between the steel and corrosive elements found in marine environments, such as saltwater. Furthermore, the presence of nickel enhances the corrosion resistance of special steel. Nickel not only improves the stability of the passive layer but also increases its ability to self-repair if it becomes damaged. This property makes special steel highly reliable and long-lasting, especially in marine environments where the steel is exposed to saltwater, high humidity, and fluctuating temperatures that can accelerate corrosion processes. Moreover, special steel offers excellent resistance to two common types of corrosion encountered in marine environments: pitting corrosion and crevice corrosion. Pitting corrosion occurs when localized areas of the steel's surface are attacked, resulting in small pits or holes. Crevice corrosion, on the other hand, takes place in confined spaces such as gaps or joints, where stagnant water or debris can accumulate and expedite corrosion. By effectively resisting these types of corrosion, special steel ensures its durability and integrity in marine applications. Overall, the high chromium and nickel content of special steel contribute to its outstanding corrosion resistance in marine environments. Its ability to form a protective passive layer, resist pitting and crevice corrosion, and self-repair makes it the preferred choice for various marine applications, including shipbuilding, offshore structures, and seawater desalination plants.
- Special steel contributes to the heat resistance of products by offering superior mechanical properties that allow them to withstand high temperatures without deforming or losing their structural integrity. The unique composition and manufacturing process of special steel result in enhanced heat resistance, making it an ideal material for applications exposed to extreme heat conditions. Special steel is designed to have a high melting point, which means it can endure higher temperatures compared to standard steel. This is achieved by incorporating alloying elements such as chromium, nickel, molybdenum, or vanadium, which improve the steel's ability to withstand heat. These elements form stable oxide layers on the surface of the steel, acting as a barrier against oxidation and preventing the steel from losing strength or becoming brittle when exposed to high temperatures. Furthermore, special steel is often treated with heat-resistant coatings or undergoes specialized heat treatment processes to enhance its heat resistance even further. These treatments can include quenching and tempering, annealing, or precipitation hardening, depending on the specific requirements of the product. These processes alter the steel's microstructure, improving its resistance to thermal fatigue, creep, and thermal shock. The heat resistance provided by special steel allows for the creation of products that can operate in demanding environments such as aerospace, automotive, power generation, and industrial applications. For instance, in the aerospace industry, special steel is used to manufacture components like turbine blades that are exposed to extremely high temperatures in jet engines. In the automotive industry, it is utilized for manufacturing exhaust systems and engine components that need to withstand intense heat from combustion processes. In summary, special steel contributes to the heat resistance of products by offering a higher melting point, improved oxidation resistance, and enhanced mechanical properties that allow them to maintain their structural integrity and functionality even under extreme heat conditions. This makes special steel an essential material for various industries seeking reliable and durable solutions that can withstand high temperatures.
- Special steel plays a crucial role in the aerospace turbine industry as it offers exceptional strength, corrosion resistance, and high-temperature stability required for the demanding operating conditions of turbine components. It enables the production of turbine blades, discs, and other critical parts that can withstand extreme temperatures and stresses, ensuring optimal performance and safety in aircraft engines. Additionally, special steel's excellent fatigue resistance and ability to retain mechanical properties at elevated temperatures contribute to enhanced fuel efficiency and durability, ultimately advancing the overall efficiency and reliability of aerospace turbines.
- The main factors affecting the formability of special steel include the composition of the steel, its microstructure, temperature, strain rate, and the presence of impurities or defects. These factors influence the ability of the steel to deform without cracking or fracturing during the forming process. Additionally, the mechanical properties, such as the yield strength and ductility, also play a significant role in determining the formability of special steel.
- The aerospace fastener industry requires special steel that meets specific requirements in order to ensure the safety, reliability, and performance of aircraft components. These requirements include: 1. High strength: Special steel used in aerospace fasteners must have exceptional strength to withstand the extreme forces and stresses experienced during flight. This is crucial for maintaining the structural integrity of aircraft components. 2. Corrosion resistance: Aerospace fasteners are exposed to various environmental conditions, including moisture, high temperatures, and chemicals. Therefore, the steel used must possess excellent corrosion resistance properties to prevent degradation and maintain the longevity of the fasteners. 3. Fatigue resistance: As aircraft components undergo repeated loading and unloading cycles during their lifetime, the special steel used in aerospace fasteners must exhibit exceptional fatigue resistance. This ensures that the fasteners can withstand the cyclic loading without fracturing or experiencing any structural failures. 4. Temperature resistance: Aerospace fasteners are subject to extreme temperature variations, ranging from sub-zero temperatures at high altitudes to elevated temperatures near engines. The steel used should have excellent temperature resistance to maintain its mechanical properties under these conditions. 5. Lightweight: In the aerospace industry, weight reduction is crucial to improve fuel efficiency and increase the payload capacity of aircraft. Therefore, special steel used in aerospace fasteners should be lightweight without compromising on strength and other necessary properties. 6. Non-magnetic properties: Some aerospace applications require non-magnetic fasteners to prevent interference with sensitive electronic equipment, such as avionics and navigation systems. Therefore, the special steel used in such cases must exhibit non-magnetic properties. 7. Compliance with industry standards: Special steel used in the aerospace fastener industry must meet the stringent standards and specifications set by regulatory bodies, such as the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (NADCAP). Compliance with these standards ensures the quality and reliability of the fasteners. Overall, the specific requirements for special steel used in the aerospace fastener industry encompass high strength, corrosion resistance, fatigue resistance, temperature resistance, lightweight properties, non-magnetic characteristics, and compliance with industry standards. Meeting these requirements is essential to ensure the safety and performance of aircraft components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like