High Quality for Bearing Steel
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 200Ton m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 500Tons per day m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of High Quality for Bearing Steel
1. Grade: GCr15/SAE52100/EN31/DIN 1.3505/JIS SUJ2
2. Sizes: Diameter 80-1000mm,or as required; Length 500-6000mm,or as required;.
3. Processing: Hot- forged, EAF+LF+VD+Forged+Heat treatment (A,N,Q,T for optional)
4. Heat Treatment:
Soft annealing: heat to 680-720°C, cool slowly.
Hardness after annealing: Max. 241 HB
Hardening: 820 - 850 °C
Normalizing temperature: 840-880°C
5. Surface requirements: Black, grinding, bright, polish
Stable elements, low harmful elements, high-purity steel, evenly carbides, ewer surface defects;
using with wide range of plastic processing, heat treatment with stable quality, high and
evenly hardness, good wear resistance, high strength of contact fatigue; excellent cutting and process ability.
8.Payment terms: T/T or L/C at sight
Usage & Applications of High Quality for Bearing Steel
Our products have been used in all kinds of areas, such as aviation, aerospace, navigation, nuclear, energy, chemical industry, electronic information, petrochemical, automotive, instrument and meter, Communication ,transportation, and medical instruments, etc. Bearing ring,steel rolling mill ,machinery, 100Cr6 bearing steel ball is widely used in high-speed and low-noise bearing, bicycle, motorcycle, automobile, bags, electronics.
Packaging & Delivery of High Quality for Bearing Steel
Mark: Heat No. will be cold stamped and Steel grade, diameter (mm), length (mm), and the manufacturer LOGO and weight (kg) is painted.
Standard seaworthy packing or as customer required
Delivery time: Within 30 days after order is confirmed.
- Yes, special steel can be used in the wind turbine manufacturing industry. Special steel, such as high-strength or corrosion-resistant alloys, is often used in the construction of wind turbine components due to its durability, strength, and resistance to harsh environmental conditions. These specialized steel alloys help ensure the longevity and performance of wind turbines in the renewable energy industry.
- Special steel plays a crucial role in the construction industry as it provides strength, durability, and resistance to various environmental factors. It is commonly used in the construction of high-rise buildings, bridges, and infrastructure projects. Special steel's unique properties, such as high tensile strength, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance, make it suitable for critical applications where standard steel may not suffice. It ensures the structural integrity and safety of construction projects, making it an essential material in the industry.
- There are several classifications of special steel, including stainless steel, tool steel, high-speed steel, alloy steel, and carbon steel.
- There are several non-destructive testing methods for special steel, including visual inspection, ultrasonic testing, radiographic testing, magnetic particle testing, and liquid penetrant testing. These methods allow for the detection of surface and subsurface defects, such as cracks, voids, or inclusions, without causing any damage to the material. Each method has its own advantages and limitations, and the choice of testing method depends on the specific requirements and characteristics of the special steel being evaluated.
- There are several different surface hardening methods that are commonly used for special steel. These methods are employed to improve the hardness and wear resistance of the steel, making it suitable for specific applications. Some of the most commonly used surface hardening methods for special steel include: 1. Carburizing: Carburizing is a heat treatment process that involves introducing carbon into the surface of the steel. This is typically done by heating the steel in a carbon-rich environment, such as a gas or liquid containing carbon. The carbon diffuses into the steel, forming a high-carbon layer on the surface. This process increases the hardness and wear resistance of the steel, making it suitable for applications that require high strength and durability. 2. Nitriding: Nitriding is a surface hardening process that involves introducing nitrogen into the surface of the steel. This is typically done by heating the steel in an atmosphere of ammonia gas. The nitrogen diffuses into the steel, forming a nitride layer on the surface. Nitrided steel exhibits high hardness, improved wear resistance, and increased fatigue strength. This method is commonly used for applications that require high surface hardness, such as gears, bearings, and tools. 3. Induction hardening: Induction hardening is a localized surface hardening method that involves heating only specific areas of the steel using electromagnetic induction. The heated areas are then rapidly quenched, resulting in a hardened surface layer. Induction hardening is often used for components that require high surface hardness, such as shafts, gears, and camshafts. It offers precise control over the hardened area, resulting in improved wear resistance and fatigue strength. 4. Flame hardening: Flame hardening is a surface hardening method that involves heating the steel surface using a high-temperature flame and then rapidly quenching it. The localized heating and quenching process produces a hard surface layer, while the core of the steel remains relatively unchanged. This method is commonly used for large and complex-shaped components, such as axles, crankshafts, and machine tool slides. 5. Laser hardening: Laser hardening is a precise and localized surface hardening method that involves using a high-energy laser beam to heat and melt the surface of the steel. The laser beam is moved across the surface to create a hardened layer. Laser hardening offers precise control over the hardened area, resulting in improved wear resistance and fatigue strength. It is commonly used for small and intricate components, such as cutting tools, molds, and dies. These are just a few of the surface hardening methods commonly used for special steel. Each method offers unique advantages and is chosen based on the specific requirements of the application. By employing these surface hardening methods, special steel can be tailored to meet the demands of various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing.
- Special steel, being a high-performance material itself, offers several advantages over other high-performance materials. Its exceptional strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion make it a preferred choice in various industries. Furthermore, special steel can withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, making it ideal for applications that demand reliability and performance under challenging conditions. In terms of cost-effectiveness, special steel often proves to be more economical compared to other high-performance materials. Overall, special steel's unique combination of properties sets it apart and makes it a reliable and versatile option in comparison to other high-performance materials.
- Special steel is used in the production of bearings due to its high strength, durability, and resistance to wear and corrosion. The use of special steel ensures that bearings can withstand heavy loads, high speeds, and harsh operating conditions, providing smooth and reliable performance. The steel used in bearings is carefully engineered to have specific properties, such as hardness and toughness, which are essential for their effective functioning.
- Special steel plays a crucial role in the manufacturing of turbine blades as it offers exceptional mechanical properties, such as high strength, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance. These properties enable turbine blades to withstand extreme operating conditions, including high temperatures and pressures. Additionally, the specific composition of special steel allows for precise shaping and intricate designs, which optimize the aerodynamic efficiency of the blades. Overall, special steel enables the production of turbine blades that are durable, efficient, and capable of withstanding the demanding conditions of power generation.
- Hot rolling, a metalworking process, involves heating steel above its recrystallization temperature and passing it through rollers to reduce thickness. This process significantly affects the microstructure of special steel. When steel is hot rolled, the high temperature prompts the grains to recrystallize, eliminating defects and creating a more uniform and refined grain structure. This leads to smaller, equiaxed grains, which enhance the steel's mechanical properties. Furthermore, hot rolling encourages the formation of microstructural features like dislocation cells and subgrains. These features increase the steel's strength and toughness, making it suitable for applications requiring high performance and durability. Moreover, hot rolling can cause certain alloying elements to precipitate within the steel. These precipitates play a crucial role in enhancing specific properties such as corrosion resistance or high-temperature strength. Overall, hot rolling profoundly impacts the microstructure of special steel. It refines the grain structure, promotes beneficial microstructural features, and facilitates the precipitation of alloying elements. These changes contribute to improved mechanical properties and performance, making hot rolled steel a preferred choice in industries like automotive, aerospace, and construction.
- Indeed, special steel is renowned for its exceptional resistance against wear and abrasion. Through the utilization of distinct alloying elements and heat treatment procedures, special steel is frequently crafted to elevate its hardness and toughness. These remarkable attributes confer upon it a remarkable immunity to the damaging consequences of wear and abrasion, rendering it ideal for endeavors necessitating longevity and durability. In various industries, including automotive, aerospace, construction, and manufacturing, special steels are frequently employed due to the harsh environments they encounter or the repetitive mechanical actions they endure, both of which can induce wear and abrasion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 20 Million
|Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like