AISI 52100 Bearing Steel
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25MT m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 600000TONS/YEAR m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of AISI 52100 Bearing Steel
2. Dimensions: Diameter 80-1000mm,or as required; Length 500-6000mm,or as required;
3. Processing conditions:
Annealing: Heating to 790-810°C, furnace cool to 650°C, then cool in air
Normalized: Heating to 900-920°C, cool in air
High Temperature Tempered: Heating to 650-800°C, cool in air
Quenched: Heating to 860°C, oil quenched
Low Temperature Tempered: Heating to 150-170°C, cool in air
1) Comprehensive properties
2) Good performance in cutting and processing after spheroids annealing
3) High hardness and homogenization after quenching and tempering
4) High abrasive resistance and fatigue resistance
5. Chemical Composition
7. Payment terms: T/T or L/C at sight
Usage & Applications of AISI 52100 Bearing Steel
Our products have been used in all kinds of areas, such as aviation, aerospace, navigation, nuclear, energy, chemical industry, electronic information, petrochemical, automotive, instrument and meter, Communication ,transportation, and medical instruments, etc. Bearing ring,steel rolling mill ,machinery, 100Cr6 bearing steel ball is widely used in high-speed and low-noise bearing, bicycle, motorcycle, automobile, bags, electronics.
Packaging & Delivery of AISI 52100 Bearing Steel
Mark: Heat No. will be cold stamped and Steel grade, diameter (mm), length (mm),
and the manufacturer LOGO and weight (kg) is painted.
Standard seaworthy packing or as customer required
Delivery time: Within 30 days after order is confirmed.
- Special steel contributes to reducing product costs in several ways. Firstly, special steel is known for its high strength and durability, which allows manufacturers to design and produce products that have a longer lifespan. This reduces the need for frequent replacements or repairs, thus saving costs in the long run. Additionally, special steel can be customized to meet specific requirements, allowing for the production of lighter and more efficient products. This can lead to savings in terms of raw material usage, transportation costs, and energy consumption. Moreover, special steel often has excellent corrosion resistance, reducing the need for additional protective coatings or maintenance, which can also result in cost savings. Overall, the utilization of special steel in manufacturing processes helps optimize product performance, longevity, and efficiency, thereby contributing to reducing product costs.
- Tool steel is widely used in various applications due to its exceptional hardness, wear resistance, and ability to retain sharp edges. It is commonly utilized in the manufacturing of cutting tools such as drills, saw blades, and milling cutters. Additionally, tool steel finds applications in the production of molds for plastic injection or die casting, as well as in the manufacturing of punches, dies, and shears used in metalworking processes. Its high strength and heat resistance also make it suitable for applications in the aerospace and automotive industries, where it is utilized in components like engine valves, gears, and shafts.
- Special steel has various applications in the power generation manufacturing process. It is commonly used in the construction of turbines, boilers, and other critical components. The high strength and heat-resistant properties of special steel make it suitable for withstanding extreme conditions and ensuring efficiency and reliability in power generation. Additionally, special steel is used in the manufacturing of transmission lines, transformers, and electrical equipment, as it provides excellent conductivity and resistance to corrosion. Overall, special steel plays a crucial role in enhancing the performance and longevity of power generation systems.
- Heat-resistant steel has several key properties that make it suitable for use in high-temperature environments. Firstly, it has a high melting point, allowing it to withstand extreme heat without deforming or melting. Additionally, it exhibits excellent strength and toughness at elevated temperatures, enabling it to maintain structural integrity under thermal stress. Heat-resistant steel also possesses good oxidation and corrosion resistance, preventing it from corroding or deteriorating when exposed to oxygen or other corrosive elements at high temperatures. Finally, it has low thermal expansion, ensuring dimensional stability even when subjected to significant temperature changes. Overall, the properties of heat-resistant steel make it a reliable choice for applications in industries such as aerospace, power generation, and petrochemicals, where it can endure and perform consistently under intense heat conditions.
- Various types of steel alloys fall under the category of special steel, each possessing unique properties and characteristics that make them suitable for specific applications. Special steel can be classified into several categories: 1. Stainless Steel: This special steel contains a high percentage of chromium, which provides excellent corrosion resistance. It also typically includes elements like nickel and molybdenum, enhancing its strength and durability. Stainless steel finds common use in applications requiring resistance to oxidation, heat, chemicals, and wear, such as in food processing, medical devices, and construction. 2. Tool Steel: Specifically designed for manufacturing tools, dies, and molds, tool steel is known for its exceptional hardness, wear resistance, and toughness. Tool steel is further categorized into subcategories like high-speed steel (HSS), cold work steel, hot work steel, and plastic mold steel, each tailored for specific tooling applications. 3. Alloy Steel: This type of special steel contains additional alloying elements besides carbon. These elements, like manganese, silicon, nickel, chromium, and molybdenum, are added to enhance specific properties such as strength, toughness, hardenability, and corrosion resistance. Alloy steels are used in various applications, including automotive components, machinery, construction, and aerospace. 4. Spring Steel: Specifically designed to withstand repeated bending or twisting without permanent deformation, spring steel possesses excellent elasticity and fatigue resistance. It finds applications in springs, suspension systems, and high-performance automotive parts. 5. Bearing Steel: Bearing steel is engineered to provide high hardness, wear resistance, and dimensional stability necessary for manufacturing bearings. It typically contains high levels of carbon, chromium, and other alloying elements, ensuring the required mechanical properties for reliable and long-lasting bearings. 6. Electrical Steel: Also known as silicon steel, electrical steel is specifically designed for electrical applications. It possesses low electrical resistivity and high magnetic permeability, allowing efficient conduction and transformation of electrical energy. Electrical steel is commonly used in transformers, electric motors, and generators. These classifications of special steel emphasize the versatility and tailored properties of different steel alloys, enabling their application in a wide range of industries and specialized uses.
- Using special steel provides several safety benefits. Firstly, special steel is known for its high strength and durability, which makes it resistant to deformation and fracture, reducing the risk of structural failures and accidents. Secondly, special steel is often designed to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosion, and wear, making it suitable for various harsh environments and reducing the chances of equipment malfunction or failure. Additionally, special steel is frequently used in safety-critical industries such as aerospace and automotive, where it undergoes rigorous testing and quality control measures to ensure its reliability and performance. Overall, the use of special steel enhances safety by providing reliable and robust materials for critical applications.
- Special steel, also known as high-temperature steel, is specifically designed to excel in high-temperature strength applications. Unlike standard steels, which may lose their strength and structural integrity at elevated temperatures, special steel retains its mechanical properties even under extreme heat conditions. One of the key reasons behind the exceptional high-temperature strength of special steel is its unique composition. It is typically alloyed with elements such as chromium, nickel, and molybdenum, which significantly enhance its resistance to the effects of thermal expansion, oxidation, and creep. These alloying elements form stable oxides on the surface of the steel, acting as a protective layer that prevents further oxidation and corrosion, thereby maintaining the material's strength and integrity. Moreover, the microstructure of special steel plays a crucial role in its high-temperature performance. Through advanced manufacturing techniques, special steel is engineered to have a fine-grained structure, which improves its resistance to deformation and improves its creep strength. The fine grains also contribute to its ability to retain its mechanical properties at elevated temperatures for prolonged periods. Additionally, special steel undergoes rigorous heat treatment processes, such as quenching and tempering, which further enhance its high-temperature strength. These processes help to refine the microstructure and optimize the mechanical properties of the steel, including its hardness, toughness, and resistance to thermal fatigue. In conclusion, special steel is specifically designed and engineered to excel in high-temperature strength applications. Its unique composition, microstructure, and heat treatment processes contribute to its exceptional resistance to thermal expansion, oxidation, and creep, ensuring that it retains its mechanical properties and structural integrity even under extreme heat conditions.
- Yes, electrical and electronic applications can benefit from the use of special steel. Special steel refers to steel alloys that are specifically designed to have certain properties or characteristics that make them suitable for specific applications. When it comes to electrical and electronic applications, special steel offers several advantages. One of the main requirements for electrical and electronic applications is high electrical conductivity. Although steel is not known for its electrical conductivity, certain special steel alloys can be engineered to have improved electrical conductivity. For example, by adding elements like nickel or copper to stainless steel, its electrical conductivity can be enhanced, making it suitable for applications where efficient flow of electrical current is needed. Magnetic properties are also important for electrical and electronic applications. Some special steel alloys exhibit exceptional magnetic properties, making them ideal for use in transformers, motors, and generators. These alloys possess qualities such as high magnetic permeability, low coercivity, and low hysteresis losses, which are crucial for efficient energy transfer and minimal power loss. Additionally, special steel provides excellent corrosion resistance, which is essential for electrical and electronic equipment that may come into contact with moisture or harsh environments. Stainless steel, for instance, is highly resistant to corrosion, ensuring the longevity and reliability of the equipment. In conclusion, special steel can be suitable for electrical and electronic applications when it possesses the necessary electrical conductivity, magnetic properties, and corrosion resistance. Manufacturers can ensure the performance, durability, and reliability of electrical and electronic equipment by selecting the appropriate special steel alloy.
- Special steel plays a crucial role in the mining equipment industry by providing enhanced durability, strength, and resistance to wear and corrosion. The mining sector relies heavily on robust and reliable equipment, as it operates in challenging and harsh environments. Special steel, which is specifically designed to withstand extreme conditions, helps to improve the overall performance and longevity of mining equipment. One of the main advantages of special steel in the mining industry is its exceptional strength. Mining equipment is subjected to intense forces, such as crushing, impact, and abrasion, which can quickly degrade conventional materials. Special steel, on the other hand, offers superior strength properties, allowing mining equipment to withstand heavy loads and resist deformation or breakage. Furthermore, special steel provides excellent resistance to wear and corrosion, which are common challenges in mining operations. The abrasive nature of rocks and minerals can quickly wear down regular steel, reducing the lifespan of equipment and increasing maintenance costs. Special steel, with its higher hardness and wear resistance, helps to minimize the impact of abrasive materials, prolonging the life of mining equipment and reducing downtime. Corrosion is another prevalent issue in the mining industry, as equipment is often exposed to moisture, chemicals, and harsh environments. Special steel is specifically formulated to resist corrosion, ensuring that mining equipment remains structurally sound and functional even in corrosive conditions. This resistance to corrosion improves the overall safety and reliability of mining operations. Moreover, special steel offers flexibility in terms of design and customization, allowing manufacturers to develop mining equipment tailored to specific needs. By utilizing different grades of special steel, manufacturers can optimize the properties of mining equipment, enabling it to meet the unique requirements of different mining applications. In conclusion, special steel significantly contributes to the mining equipment industry by providing enhanced strength, durability, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. The utilization of special steel in mining equipment helps to improve performance, extend equipment lifespan, reduce maintenance costs, and enhance safety in mining operations.
- Special steel is highly desirable in chemical processing applications due to its excellent corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, and strength. These properties allow it to withstand harsh chemical environments and maintain its structural integrity, ensuring safe and efficient operation. Additionally, special steel can exhibit exceptional resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, and stress corrosion cracking, making it an ideal choice for various chemical processing equipment such as reactors, storage tanks, and pipelines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 20 Million
|Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like