Round Steel Spring Bar 60Si2MnA
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50MT m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 600000TONS/YEAR m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Spring Steel can be divided into two types. One is carbon spring steel, and other one is alloy spring steel.
Alloy spring steel is based on carbon spring steel, by adding one or more alloying elements to improve the mechanical properties, hardenability and other properties to meet the requirement for manufacturing all kinds of spring steel.
Specification of Round Steel Spring Bar:
-Type: Spring Steel
Corresponding Steel Grade for Reference:
-Tensile Strength σb (MPa): ≥1372 (140)
-Yield Strength σs (MPa): ≥1225 (125)
-Elongation δ10(%): ≥5
-Percentage reduction of area: ψ (%): ≥30
1, Hot rolled, ≤321HB
2, Cold drawn + Heat treatment: ≤321HB
Usage/Applications of Round Steel Spring Bar:
-60Si2MnA contains little alloying elements. Its hardenability is higher than 60Si2Mn. The decarburizing tendency is small and the prime cost is low.
-Products of this material are used as flat spring o spiral spring with diameter less than 30mm that bear a large load during the fabrication of trains, cars and tractors.
Packaging & Delivery of Round Steel Spring Bar:
-Packing Detail: The products can be packed in bundles by steel wires.
1, Delivery time: 30~45 working days after receive buyer’s T.T. or L/C.
2, Delivery status should be written in the contract. (Heat treatment or no)
-Invoicing on theoretical weight or actual weight as customer’s request.
-FOB, CFR or CIF.
-Regular terms of payment:
1, 30% payment in advance, the remaining balance (70% payment) against the copy of B/L. 100% payment before shipment.
2, 30% payment in advance, the remaining balance (70% L/C) against the copy of B/L. 100% payment before shipment.
Photos of Round Steel Spring Bar:
-Round Steel Spring Bar 1:
-Round Steel Spring Bar 2:
-Round Steel Spring Bar in the factory:
- There are several methods for quenching special steel, including oil quenching, water quenching, air quenching, and polymer quenching. These methods involve rapidly cooling the steel to achieve desirable hardness and strength properties. Oil quenching involves submerging the steel in oil, which provides a slower and more controlled cooling process. Water quenching, on the other hand, involves immersing the steel in water for a faster and more aggressive cooling rate. Air quenching refers to simply exposing the steel to air, allowing it to cool naturally. Lastly, polymer quenching involves using a specialized polymer solution as the quenching medium, which offers a combination of controlled cooling and reduced distortion. The choice of quenching method depends on the specific steel composition and desired properties.
- Case-hardening steel is used in the production of gears and camshafts to enhance their surface hardness and durability. The process involves heating the steel to a specific temperature and then rapidly cooling it, creating a hard outer layer while maintaining a tough and ductile core. This hardened surface allows gears and camshafts to withstand the high levels of stress, friction, and wear they experience during operation, resulting in improved performance, longevity, and reliability.
- Special steel performs exceptionally well in high-stress corrosion cracking environments. Due to its unique composition and manufacturing process, special steel exhibits superior resistance to corrosion and cracking under high-stress conditions. This makes it an ideal choice for applications where reliability and durability are crucial, providing a long-lasting solution even in the harshest environments.
- The cost of special steel is generally higher compared to regular steel. Special steel is specifically designed and produced to possess exceptional properties and characteristics that regular steel does not have. It undergoes additional processes such as alloying, heat treatment, or specialized manufacturing techniques to enhance its strength, durability, corrosion resistance, and other desirable attributes. These added steps in production increase the overall cost of special steel. On the other hand, regular steel is more readily available and is produced on a larger scale. It is often used for general purposes and applications where high-performance qualities are not required. Regular steel is relatively cheaper due to its lower production costs and wider availability in the market. However, it is important to note that the cost comparison between special steel and regular steel can vary depending on various factors such as the specific type of steel, the quantity being purchased, market conditions, and any additional customization required. Therefore, it is advisable to consult with steel suppliers or specialists to get accurate pricing information based on specific requirements.
- Tool steel is widely used in various applications due to its exceptional hardness, wear resistance, and ability to retain sharp edges. It is commonly utilized in the manufacturing of cutting tools such as drills, saw blades, and milling cutters. Additionally, tool steel finds applications in the production of molds for plastic injection or die casting, as well as in the manufacturing of punches, dies, and shears used in metalworking processes. Its high strength and heat resistance also make it suitable for applications in the aerospace and automotive industries, where it is utilized in components like engine valves, gears, and shafts.
- Several industries use special steel, including automotive, aerospace, construction, energy, manufacturing, and oil and gas.
- Special steel is used in the medical manufacturing process for various applications such as surgical instruments, implants, and medical devices. Its unique properties, including corrosion resistance, strength, and biocompatibility, make it ideal for ensuring the quality, durability, and safety of medical equipment.
- Yes, special steel can be used for making defense industry components. Special steel refers to a category of steel that is specifically designed and engineered to possess superior properties and characteristics compared to standard steel grades. These properties include high strength, excellent toughness, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and wear resistance. In defense industries, components such as armor plates, military vehicles, weapons systems, aircraft structures, and naval vessels require materials that can withstand extreme conditions and provide optimal performance. Special steel, due to its exceptional properties, meets these requirements and is commonly used in the production of defense industry components. For example, armor plates used in military vehicles and personal body armor are often made from special steel alloys that can withstand ballistic impacts and provide protection to the personnel. Similarly, aircraft structures and naval vessels require steel that can withstand high stresses, corrosion from saltwater, and extreme temperatures, all of which can be achieved with special steel. Additionally, special steel is also used in the manufacturing of defense industry components due to its ability to be machined, welded, and fabricated easily. This allows for efficient production and assembly of complex defense equipment. Overall, special steel is a crucial material in the defense industry as it offers exceptional strength, durability, and performance characteristics, making it an ideal choice for manufacturing defense components that need to withstand rigorous and demanding conditions.
- Due to its unique properties, special steel is widely utilized in the manufacturing of bearings for high-speed applications. These bearings play a critical role in facilitating efficient movement between surfaces and must withstand extreme forces and rotational speeds. To meet these demanding requirements, special steel is selected for its remarkable strength, durability, and resistance to wear. The composition of special steel enables it to maintain its structural integrity under heavy loads, preventing deformation and ensuring the longevity of the bearing. Moreover, special steel possesses exceptional hardness and toughness, making it resistant to wear and fatigue caused by repetitive high-speed rotations. This characteristic is particularly important in high-speed applications where continuous motion generates significant heat and friction, leading to premature wear and failure of the bearing. By utilizing special steel, these issues are minimized, guaranteeing reliable and efficient performance. Additionally, special steel exhibits superior heat resistance, which is crucial in high-speed applications where temperatures can escalate due to friction and high rotational speeds. The ability of special steel to withstand elevated temperatures without compromising its mechanical properties or deforming is vital for preventing premature bearing failure and ensuring long-term performance. In conclusion, special steel is an indispensable material in the production of bearings for high-speed applications. Its exceptional strength, durability, wear resistance, and heat resistance enable bearings to operate reliably and efficiently under extreme conditions, ensuring smooth movement and reducing the risk of premature failure.
- There are several methods that can be employed to prevent hydrogen embrittlement in special steel. 1. Proper material selection: Choosing the right type of steel with a lower susceptibility to hydrogen embrittlement can be an effective preventive measure. Steels with high strength and hardness are generally more susceptible to embrittlement, so opting for steels with lower alloy content or different composition can be beneficial. 2. Controlled heat treatment: Proper heat treatment processes can help reduce the risk of hydrogen embrittlement. Tempering and annealing at specific temperatures can relieve internal stresses and minimize the impact of hydrogen absorption. 3. Hydrogen mitigation techniques: Various techniques can be utilized to prevent or reduce the amount of hydrogen in the steel. These include preheating the steel before exposure to hydrogen, utilizing desorption methods such as vacuum annealing to remove trapped hydrogen, and employing hydrogen scavenger coatings or inhibitors that capture or neutralize the hydrogen. 4. Stress reduction: High levels of stress can increase the likelihood of hydrogen embrittlement. Implementing stress relief techniques such as shot peening or stress-relieving heat treatments can help reduce the potential for embrittlement. 5. Proper handling and storage: Hydrogen embrittlement can also occur during the manufacturing, handling, or storage stages. It is essential to ensure that the steel is protected from exposure to hydrogen-rich environments, such as during cleaning or pickling processes. Proper packaging and storage techniques, including the use of dry environments or protective coatings, can also help prevent hydrogen absorption. 6. Maintenance and inspection: Regular inspection and maintenance of the steel components can help identify any signs of hydrogen embrittlement at an early stage. This allows for timely repairs or replacements to prevent catastrophic failures. It is important to note that the specific method or combination of methods employed to prevent hydrogen embrittlement may vary depending on the specific application, the type of steel, and the environmental conditions it will be exposed to. Therefore, it is crucial to consult with experts and adhere to industry standards and guidelines to ensure effective prevention of hydrogen embrittlement in special steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 30 Million
|Asia-Pacific; Middle east
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like