Generator Diesel Set 18K Watt -112K Watt
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Set set
- Supply Capability:
- 100 Sets per Month PC set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1)This series perkins diesel generator set choose the import brand HORIS POWER Diesel Engine as the dynamic force.
2)The engine has the feature of good power performance,safety,low fuel consumption and good reliability.
3)This series generator set is widely used as prime or standby power supply in building,bank,supermarket,industrial,factory,fieldwork,oilfield,highway and so on.
The specification of Perrkins diesel generator set:
Output power range:18kw-112kw
output type:AC three phase/single phase
Frequency at stable state:<0.5%
Frequency deviation at instantaneous state:≤+10%
Frequency return time:≤3s
Voltage deviation at stable state:≤±1%
Voltage deviation at instantaneous state:≤+20%
Voltage return time:≤4s
The specification of alternator:
AVR automatic voltage regulating
pret or shunt
3PH star, 3PH-DELTA
Steady frequency change
No load voltage
1)Automatic alarm system: the unit has the acousto-optics alarm system and
arrestor for any situation as the start defeat, the water is over temperature, the oil
pulls down, over speed, over load and over current
a)Unit voltage, tri-phase load current and frequency display
b)Water temperature, oil pressure display
c)Fuel level, fuel temperature display
d)Audible and visual alarm lamps and buzzers
- Q:I thought we had some smart people in government. Guess not. Read somewhere that one station was pumping it out themselves.NO NEED FOR EXPENSIVE 20,000 WATT DIESEL GENERATOR. Wake the F**K up people!
- Yea. Drill through the grate? Drilling through metal creates sparks and sparks makes gas fumes go boom. Plus where are the metal filing going as you drill? Right in to the tank with the gasoline. In Central Park they had two generators big enough to power 400 homes each to be used for the New York Marathon. Why not hook one of them up to a couple gas stations each. In places you have several stations close together don't you?
- Q:if there is a website where you got it from, please put it in your answer.
- It is an engine, not a motor. What size, and relative to what, for what use.
- Q:From what I understand, when the earthquake struck, the nuclear reactors had shut down (control rods were inserted). As a result, the power coming from the steam turbine generators were shut off.At the same time, the earthquake had knocked out Japan's power grid, so power coming from outside the power plant was out.Then the emergency diesel generators went into effect, but was knocked out an hour later as well, and people suspect it was from the tsunami.Would the disaster still have happened if they kept the steam turbine generators running (which means never shutting down the reactor via control rods), and water pumping, instead of shutting it down and letting the backup power direct the emergency cooling?
- As you point out it was the double-punch of the earthquake and tsunami that caused the problems at Fukushima. The diesel generators were enough to handle the pumps to cool the reactor but then the tsunami came and swamped them. Shutting down the reactor after an earthquake is standard safety procedure. The diesel generators were designed to be a backup in the event of an earthquake. They functioned fine even after the huge quake. If the quake didn't occur, but instead the planet was just hit by the tsunami, the other planets in unaffected areas of Japan would still be operating so this means the engineers onsite could have jerryrigged something so that the pumps would be powered by the national power grid even if the diesel pumps were knocked out. Not shutting the reactors down would have resulted in even more radiation being released due to the damaged buildings and containment units.
- Q:I have a 3 bedroom / 1 bath home. It is just 2 of us in the house. Also, I've heard that there is way to plug your generator into any wall outlet and it will charge your whole house. Any truth to this?
- It depends what you want to power. If you only want it for your fridge, gas stove, portable lamps, and to charge batteries, a 3 to 5 KW one will do. If you wanto power a few key circuits, likely a 5K to 7K generator with a manual transfer panel will do, with your essential circuits moved to it. For a whole home, you want a 10 to 15KW fixed generator with an automatic transfer panel. Plugging any power source into existing outlets is dangerous and illegal. If you want to tie a generator into your house wiring, you need an approved transfer switch or panel, and it installed by a qualified electrician.
- Q:I thought I had found a great place to rent but after reading reviews I found out they charge extra rent monthly for pets and the noise is bad being next to the AFB. Additionally some residents complained that their electric bills were 800 a month. I expected high, but that seems higher than anything else I have read by other people who live there. Can anyone give me an idea of where would be ideal to look for rentals? I have a middle school and a high school aged kids and two small pets. I don't want to live in a dump and our rental budget is about 2000 a month. Any advice regarding location is greatly appreciated!
- All of the island of O'ahu is under the same HECO (Hawaiian Electric Company) billing. Your bill will depend on how much power you use regardless of where on the island you are. Do you need to run air conditioning (or just fans), do you run a big flat screen TV and other electronics 24/7, is there also propane for some appliances to split the bill between electric and gas? Unless you rent a place already on solar power, the average bills WITHOUT air conditioning run between $100-200 a month.
- Q:I am looking for a portable propane generator primarily as a home backup. I have a couple models in mind but have no clue about the quality. they seem to have good reviews, but wanted to ask in here anyways. i'm looking at the Sportsman GEN7000LP or Powerland PD3G8500E Tri-Fuel. anyone have experience with either of these? or can recommend a similarly capable brand/model?
- Why a propane unit? Propane cost more per gallon that gasoline or diesel. If you have access to natural gas it would make more sense.
- Q:i need three ways to save the amazon rainforest and explain how they will work? thanks
- Recycle Aim for a paperless society. Remove all the people from Earth and the animals will stop dying off due to minimised habitat and food sources as well as global warming.
- Q:I just purchased a miller big blue 400D diesel dc welder generator . I will be using 7018 rods. There are two controls on this unit, amps and volts, for best welding results, what is the best setting? I understand that metal thickness will change this this, but I' ll be starting on 1/4 plate. Any help will be appreciated.
- Q:How to calculate fuel average consumption hours/liter?
- Divide the number of hours the motor ran by the number of gallons used. ex. 100 hours run time divided by 5 gallons used 20 hours per gallon. Hint - sometimes if you oversimplify your question, people don't understand what information you are asking for.
- Q:i want to buy a generator for our company i want to know how to calculate current for 1000kva capacity generator. and also want to know control and protection are required for the same generator please explain.
- Depends what the voltage is. If it is a 1 Volt generator then it puts out 1000000 Amps. Use the energy equation to find out the current, - voltage relationship. PowerVolts * Amps. You may need to synchronise this with other electricity sources so there needs to be a system that does this and only connects them when they are in phase, and that disconnects it if the phases start to drift apart. Otherwise the generator will destroy itself.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$100 Million|
|Main Markets||16.00% Western Europe
12.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
9.00% Mid East
6.00% Eastern Asia
6.00% North America
6.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Domestic Market
1.00% Central America
|Company Certifications||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000;CE|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||81% - 90%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-50 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian|
|Factory Size:||10,000-30,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Low and/or Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like