genset power (KW)
Line 6 cylinder, four stroke, turbo charge
water tank radiator meet environment temperature 40OC, belt drive coolant fan , fan cover
DC 24V electric start
Air filter, diesel filter, oil filter
A/AD type fuel injection pump
Foshan leadtech electric co.,ltd
MCCB air switch
Brushless self-exciting ,ac synchronous
- Q:generating electricity from bio gas.?
- bio gas is great if you have a abundance of things to make it out of
- Q:How to calculate capacity / rating of Alternator based on load?
- Well, unless you're supplying a purely resistive load (nothing but filament lamps and radiant heaters -- no motors, transformers, switched-mode supplies or fluorescent lamps), you generally need a generator rated for about 1.2 to 1.5 times as many kVA as you have kilowatts. So in your case, a couple of megaVA.
- Q:How to correctly select oil for diesel generator
- The lubricity of synthetic oil is higher than that of mineral oil, the friction resistance is small, it is not easy to oxidation, and the detergency is strong
- Q:Is it safe to run AC/Ref systems using diesel generator continiously?
- When talking about an electric generator you have to include the quality of the driver as well as well as the control system. If the generator/driver is large enough and the controls are of sufficient quality to maintain the voltage and frequency then it doesn't matter what the power is used for.It will be more than adequate to safely supply AC units or just about any other equipment.
- Q:El.-Generator (asynchron)?
- Because it lacks a separate field circuit, an induction generator cannot produce reactive power. In fact, it consumes reactive power, and an external source of reactive power must be connected to it at all times . So you are right that you will need a three-phase capacitor bank at the output terminals (delta-connected). How to size the capacitors? That depends on a few things. Namely what kind of loads are going to be attached to it. I presume this is going to be an emergency generator operating alone (most induction generators are used this way nowadays). In that case, your capacitor bank will need to account for the generator consuming reactive power and the loads consuming reactive power. So, if you know what you are going to connect to the generator, figure up an estimate of the total reactive power of your loads. Then estimate how much reactive power your generator consumes (not sure how to do this; maybe estimate from your 7.5kW and 9.4kVA ratings?). Finally, to size your capacitors equate the total power consumed by gen and loads to this formula: estimated_3phase_power_consumed 3*(line-to-line_volt)^2/X where X 1/(2*pi*freq*C) Solve for C and there you go. My source indicates that the output voltage for an induction generator can vary quite a bit with varying inductive load, so bear that in mind and maybe oversize the caps a bit. Also, the types of capacitors should be able to withstand AC obviously and be rated within your expected operating temp, etc, etc. Good luck.
- Q:Ethical issues in the Fukushima nuclear plant disaster? (ethics of engineering class)?
- If you just google human error fukushima you're going to get (a) a few articles from the summer of 2011; (b) a rash of articles from July, 2012; (c) a rash of articles from Oct-Nov, 2013; and (d) a rash of articles from last week (Feb 2014). Whether all will cite ethical missteps is unknown to me.
- Q:1 mw generator head price?
- Generator Heads
- Q:How to build a HHO generator?
- They are a SCAM, and don't work on any vehicle, fuel injected or not. You won't find a free guide because the sellers want your money. Not just my opinion, but the opinion of any competent mechanic, engineer, or anyone with any knowledge of basic physics.
- Q:Hey where are the lyrics to Corey Feldmans song?
- kc - Here is what I found: Green is the Colour We made history at Universal CityWalk (Universal Studios Hollywood). For the first time ever, a CityWalk concert was Off the Grid! A bio-diesel generator was graciously supplied by @POWER to provide us with alternative energy to power the lights and the sound required. Thank you to Universal CityWalk, @POWER, Green Team, Team Feldman and all of the fans who made it a very special event. Truth Movement dedicated the show to the 'King of Pop' Mr. Michael Jackson. coreyfeldman.net/index2.html
- Q:Melt down of local Nuclear Generating station,NJ?
- The answer depends entirely on the kind of accident or incident. It is not possible to predict without the hypothetical accident type, since not all accidents result in a core meltdown, and there are different ways for the core to end up in melt down situation. The danger zone also depends a great deal on the wind and weather conditions at the time and immediately afterwards. Obviously, if the wind is blowing from your location toward the plant, then there is less likelihood that you will be contaminated.
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range