genset power (KW)
Line 6 cylinder, four stroke, turbo charge
water tank radiator meet environment temperature 40OC, belt drive coolant fan , fan cover
DC 24V electric start
Air filter, diesel filter, oil filter
A/AD type fuel injection pump
Foshan leadtech electric co.,ltd
MCCB air switch
Brushless self-exciting ,ac synchronous
- Q:Any Air Conditioning experts out there?
- First you desire and electric expert no longer HVAC expert. If the strategies (limited) I even have seen on means factor capacitors is right you need to run greater effective than the rated amps on a single leg yet purely for a limited time. sturdy success.
- Q:What Size Circuit Breaker do I need.?
- Should be a 65 amp breaker or 70 I doubt that you will find a single pole breaker that size Are you sure that size generator is not 230volts but has 120volt output also?
- Q:Electric car questions?
- You would be losing efficiency each time you transferred energy. Let's say a generator is 50% efficient (that is, half the energy contained in the fuel is transferred), then the electric motor is 50% efficient. Now you are already only getting 25% efficiency from the fuel. You lose efficiency because of various factors including friction and resistance. If you could get 100% efficiency, then you have just invented perpetual motion.
- Q:Pros and cons of Air cooled Engine Vs Liquid cooled Engine in Diesel Generators of Higher Capacity?
- Air cooled: bigger, noisier, hotter, dirtier, simpler to maintain, more expensive, no freezing risk, burn more engine oil. Liquid-cooled: all the opposite than above.
- Q:What happens if you put diesel in a generator that is unleaded?
- Probably will not run. Diesel fuel will not burn unless under high compression and heat. That is why diesel engines use glow plugs instead of spark plugs and run a much higher compression ratio. Drain the fuel tank and refill with proper fuel.
- Q:power generator for home use?
- GENERACHas a 25 kw that uses natural gas.Also packaged units that start on power failure We have a 600 kw that is nat. gas and isn't too hard on gas
- Q:how can i test a generator?
- You need to load test it and operate it to test both the power output of the diesel, and the condition of the generator.See if you can rent the use of a salt box to load test the generator.or see if the seller will allow you to hook it up to your equipment at your place and see if it will carry the load under real world test conditions. Note, a marine electrical shop,or motor rewind facility should have a salt box. Call and ask them
- Q:Why did the Japanese build Fukushima Nuclear Power Station right on Seaboard and with flawed Tsunami Protectio?
- They know there would be tsunamis around the area, but they never expected the tsunamis of that magnitude. After the incident, the geographers dig the land and found there were tsunamis of that size about 700 years ago. It is difficult for ppl to predict the natural disasters that come in 700-year interval. They prepared for the earthquakes and tsunamis of the grade of every 70~300-year interval, but obviously, it wasn't enough for the preparation. Therefore, the gov. is asked the geographers to check the ground to find any sign of past disasters and to reassess the security measures. Obviously, the scientists have better methods to research the land compared to 30-40 years ago, so if any problem was found, the gov. says they would close up the power plants.
- Q:what is the relative cost for diesel generators?
- 5 dollar
- Q:Why is drilling for oil so dangerous?
- poor drilling fluids is the main cause of drilling accident,solids control equipment is designed to purify drilling fluids
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range