1.silent power generator
2.Cummins engine 4BTA3.9-G2
3.good enclosure design
4.Low fuel consumption
5.different canopy color
Main data of generator set
4 cylinder in line,direct injection
DC 24V electric start
Brushless, self-exciting ,single bearing
3 phase 4 wires
- Q:Quiete Generator in the balcony?
- a 7kva generator isnt even that quiet. i know they say quiet but theres only so much you can do. why do you need a generator anyways? and yeah it probably would disturb the people in your apartment.
- Q:Does anyone else see the importance of diesel engines in the coming years?
- Diesels okorder
- Q:MOS Training Length??
- Light Wheel? Track? Generator? There are a lot of different Diesel Mechanic MOS's Just look up 63 series (63B, 63H) MOS's on the internet and you can get a rough estimate
- Q:Is it mandatory to have a electric meter on your house if you`re not using electricity from the power company?
- Use a bat and take it off yourself
- Q:What is the difference in construction and operation of ATS that switches between electrical source?
- There may be no difference. It will depend on the application. For example, if I specified an ATS that had the proper voltage and current capacities, the only other item of concern would be to determine if the transfer would be a make before break or a break before make type of transfer. In a make before break, it would mean the sources would be placed into parallel operating condition before one of the sources was interrupted. This would require the ability to synchronize the sources. Which means the frequency, voltage and phase relationship of the sources must match before they are placed into parallel service. On a break before make switch, usually only phase rotation and approximate voltage levels are of concern. Hope this helps, Newton1Law
- Q:What type of generator do I need to power a 180amp mig welder.?
- It will probably take something like 6.6 KVA's to run it. Similar one's take a 220 VAC, 30 amp circuit. The Model 180 MIG welds up to 1/4 steel. 6 heat settings and infinitely adjustable wire speed control welds a wider range. Max. output 160 amps with 30% duty cycle. Requires 220 Volts 60 cycle 30-amp circuit.
- Q:How many miles per gallon does a diesel engine train get? (not the hybrid kinds, the old school kind).?
- Try gallons per mile
- Q:How to silence a very loud Diesel Generator ?
- Shuv somethin in the egsaust pipe
- Q:1 mw generator head price?
- Generator Heads
- Q:What is the conversion equation for machinery that is in Work Hours to Mileage is it Hours*2 miles?
- Conversion? They are calculating two different things. The reason something would be measured in work hours instead of mileage is for the fact the equipment does not in fact travel under its own load or it spends more time at a stand still. Work hours tend to be used on a lot of construction equipment and other things that stay stationary for long amounts of time thus creating wear on the unit though it is not moving and adding miles so they use hours to calculate how old the unit is or when it needs to be serviced next. You can never get an actual equality from these two different units as one measures time usage/fuel and one measures distance/fuel if you were calculating to find a run time for example. ***additional*** There would be no equation for MPG that you are looking for if converting from hours. Are you looking for how much fuel is consumed over a length of time? That's the only way to calculate fuel consumption would be over time vs. over a distance as MPG is.
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range