1.silent power generator
2.Cummins engine 4BTA3.9-G2
3.good enclosure design
4.Low fuel consumption
5.different canopy color
Main data of generator set
4 cylinder in line,direct injection
DC 24V electric start
Brushless, self-exciting ,single bearing
3 phase 4 wires
- Q:Bus generator problems!! Any Advise for replacement?
- If you love the roar of a diesel engine and the smell of diesel fuel then I guess that's the way to go, places like Camping World have technicians that can answer all your questions and will also sell and install the perfect unit for you.
- Q:How can I make a homemade electric generator to power my house?
- Homemade Electric Generator
- Q:Train engine feasibility question?
- Chevrolet is coming out with something similar in 2010. The Chevy Volt is an electric car (axle driven only by an electrical motor powered by a bank of Lithium Ion batteries), but has a gasoline engine on-board to generate electricity to power the car when you run the batteries down. The gasoline engine in the Volt is not mechanically linked to the drive train and cannot be used to directly move the car. As far as diesel-electric hybrid cars go, Mercedes Benz is coming out with a Bluetec Diesel Hybrid S300 sedan next year. It's a mild hybrid though-- The primary motive power is the Bluetec diesel engine, with an electrical motor only assisting the engine when extra power is needed.
- Q:Diesel Engine parts distributor in Central Calif?
- Depending on where you live try the on line yellow pages. Especially in large farming areas, like Fresno or Bakersfield, Stockton etc. Their will be equipment parts shops that will help you find what you need if they do not have it.
- Q:Does anyone sell a full set of Yamaha Portable Generator Shop service manuals on CD?
- floor directly to the physique, and run your cord to a robust earth floor. those areas are obtainable at your community electric supply that sells living house-wiring factors, you will want a floor rod, clamp, and a few sturdy copper cord.
- Q:what is difference between air cooled diesel engine & water cooled diesel engine?
- probably only that the water cooled one has a higher efficiency. because of higher temperature gradient. can't say anything for sure.
- Q:Gas stations during Sandy STorm. Why not use gas powered water pump to pump gas out of refil station tanks?
- Yea. Drill through the grate? Drilling through metal creates sparks and sparks makes gas fumes go boom. Plus where are the metal filing going as you drill? Right in to the tank with the gasoline. In Central Park they had two generators big enough to power 400 homes each to be used for the New York Marathon. Why not hook one of them up to a couple gas stations each. In places you have several stations close together don't you?
- Q:Melt down of local Nuclear Generating station,NJ?
- The answer depends entirely on the kind of accident or incident. It is not possible to predict without the hypothetical accident type, since not all accidents result in a core meltdown, and there are different ways for the core to end up in melt down situation. The danger zone also depends a great deal on the wind and weather conditions at the time and immediately afterwards. Obviously, if the wind is blowing from your location toward the plant, then there is less likelihood that you will be contaminated.
- Q:can I add more starting wattage to a small power generator by adding more starting capacitors ?
- A capacitor won't work because its storage capacity is far too low. A lot of batteries might work if it is a DC fridge. If it is AC then a capacitor or batteries will only explode if anything; it's not a match. Your best bet is a large power resistor and a switch, or a high wattage rheostat. Assuming 120 volts, they would be somewhere in the ballpark of 10 to 100 ohms and 1000 watts for either one. You use it to reduce the power sent to the fridge from the generator, then after the fridge motor gets going you gradually provide more power to it. That will keep you from overloading the generator. In the case of the rheostat you wire it in series with one of the power leads and slowly turn the dial until you finally reach zero ohms. For the resistor you do the same, with a switch in parallel to it. So once the fridge starts cranking slowly then you flip the switch for full power. You might do multiple resistors in series with eachother for more gradual steps. In series means you select one of the generator output wires and cut it. Or if you want to keep it intact, do this with an extension cord that you connect to the generator. Each of the two leads on the power resistor or rheostat gets soldered to one of the cut wires. Each of the two leads on a 10 amp switch (assuming 120 volts), gets soldered to the same two spots. The switch begins off. If you use a rheostat then you don't need a switch; you adjust the dial on the rheostat instead. Start it at high resistance and gradually reduce to zero. As always be careful around high voltage. Heat shrink tubing is a good way to cover dangerous bare wire. Electrical tape might fall off over time. Also be aware that the power resistor or rheostat will get hot until a few minutes after you bypass the power resistor or turn the rheostat to zero.
- Q:How do you keep really, REALLY long term food.CHEAP!!!?
- Vacuum packed rice grains and beans seems to be ideal. All you need is water and a source of heat.
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range