20-1200KW diesel generator
2.global joint warranty service
3.ATS/AMF is optional
2.24V DC start motor and storage battery
3.Brushless, Self-excited, IP23, insulation class H alternator
4.40°C radiator as standard, 50°C is optional
5.Key start panel control system as standard, digital auto-start panel is optional
6.Optional open type or silent type
7.All generator sets are gone through rigorous testing before being released to the market place, including 50% load, 75% load, 100% load , 110% load and all protection function (overspeed stop, high water temperature, low oil pressure, battery charging fail
3. Data Sheet
Power factor 0.8(delay) Frequency/Speed 50Hz/1500rpm
- Q:How many kilowatts KW of electricity does the average house use in the USA?
- you might consider going of the grit including geothermal cooling maybe heating (we have heating) since it gets warm there sometimes (so i hear) - this will bring your electric use up again, we doubled ours to ~1400 kwh/month or better depending on the weather, cooling uses less energy with geothermal. regarding solar, keep an eye on solar pv and new developments in the near future
- Q:Why don't more SUVs and Trucks have electric motors?
- For most part, it has to do with reliability. A train runs on a set track, so no ups and downs and bumps and whatnot. Nothing under the tracks that'll come up and snag the bottom, that sort of thing. A truck on the other hand, do drive over things, and the wheels go up and down bazillion times, and all that. A truck's wheel hubs are designed to be as simple and robust as possible for maximum reliability. Adding a motor to the hub would decrease its ground clearance, decrease reliability, and if one of the motors fail the vehicle can't really run on the rest (assuming all wheels are powered) as it produces asymmetrical thrust. So you have to disconnect the matching one on the other side. The designers basically judged that currently, the technology cannot compensate enough for the advantages to outweigh the disadvantages. A while back, Ford was considering a system called gas-operated launch assist. Basically, it operates similar to the way a hybrid stores electricity generated from braking, and releases it back for acceleration. However, instead of doing battery/motor/generator, it uses a compressible gas as the energy storage medium. While driving and braking, gas is compressed into the the cylinder. When the start starts moving again, the gas is allowed to expand, adding a bit of oomph to the launch. Apparently, that idea didn't go anywhere, but it was interesting. And Dodge actually built a special hybrid Durango that only had the gas engine drive one set of wheels, and electricity drive the other set of wheels. It is much easier and cheaper to make than a regular hybrid, but apparently the traction control is giving them problems to coordinate between the two drivetrain systems. --- Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days Borg Burgers: Have it our way. Yours is irrelevant.
- Q:Jackup Rig Power Distribution?
- Nice to have your Q, i am also a Jack up Rig Design Engineer. Ok. see 1st of Jackup rigs have diesel generators which provide power supply for the various electrical power requirements on rig. usually the voltage level is 6.6kV, 4.16kV, 690V or 600 V which is then further reduced upto 415V, 220V/127V as per load and client requirements since it affects the design and overall space required and size of rig as well. the generated power is 1st transferred to the main PMCC or MCC known as generator switchboards. from here the power is dirtributed to various other switchboards such as jacking MCC, drilling MCC, Ventilation MCCs, VFD panels (for top drive mud pump panels through VFD/SCR system) and other MCCs for other electrical loads. voltage is further reduced upto 415V/220V/127V for lighting and other lv loads using dry type transformers. oil filled trafos are not preferred since they r bulky and not feasible to have them on rigs since its in sea and also problem in maintenance. cables used are usually of XLPE or XLPO insulation. the configuration is as follows CU/XLPE or XLPO/Inner sheath (SHF)/Armour/Outer sheath (SHF), the inner and outer sheath has to be low smoke halogen free material, armour is usually bronze wire armour, usually cables used are all flame proof as per iec 60332, cat 3-22A and cables for emergency purposes are fire resistant as per iec 60331. hope this is fine.
- Q:how does a generator work?
- Generators *always* take some kind of mechanical energy to operate. In the case of a power blackout, backup generators use large diesel engines rated for hundreds of thousands of Horsepower, to run the electrical backup generators. Those diesel engines (obviously) run on diesel fuel so, there is your 'anything'. .
- Q:Question about the 9.8kw generator car?
- As you increase horsepower, you increase weight. Refer back to your original question, I listed some useful answers that apply here as well. The basic principle you are thining of is exactly the principle of a modern Diesel electric locomotive short of the battery bank. As a concept- it is very workable. 3 Phase power has an advantage to it of space and weight savings for the horsepower versus single phase.
- Q:Finding the value on a Shanghai 20kw diesel generator?
- Companies like China Star have become famous for diesel generators, so being from China is not a negative. Just look up any US made generator and reduce by about %30 to get value. I think a US generator of that size, which is sufficient for a whole house, should run about $2500. So as used slightly, I would start around $1800 I think. But you may have to come down to $1000 if the market happens to be slow. Check on Craigslist to compare. I am only guessing off the top of my head. It is contractors who buy them the most, and few people are building right now.
- Q:Minimum load for a kohler generator?
- 500 kva is a big generator and I am guessing it is diesel. It is safe to run at 10% load however it is not good for the engine itself to make a practice of that. It can lead to lower cylinder temperatures and incomplete combustion over time. It is always better to run at or as close to max load as you can.
- Q:What place can I go to buy diesel generators?
- Cities, Counties, and States each have surplus equipment sales. I have seen diesel generators in our State Surplus Yard. Another place is OKorder. How large a generator do you want? I can find one and give you the link.
- Q:I have a 20 kw westerbeke diesel generator that surges speed wise.?
- There are several models of the 20K Westerbeke. Can you post up which model you have? It could be as simple as an adjustment. The actuators do not generally fail. However, if you have a lot of hours, say 2000, then the actuator spring may be worn out. Please post up your model and I will see what I can do. Also you can email me.
- Q:How is solar power obtained for a 220 waterwell pump?
- For that heavy a load, I'd think that a gasoline or diesel generator might be more appropriate. While you could possibly set up a bank of solar-charged batteries to power a 220-volt inverter, the power requirements could make that approach cost-prohibitive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range