20-1200KW diesel generator
2.global joint warranty service
3.ATS/AMF is optional
2.24V DC start motor and storage battery
3.Brushless, Self-excited, IP23, insulation class H alternator
4.40°C radiator as standard, 50°C is optional
5.Key start panel control system as standard, digital auto-start panel is optional
6.Optional open type or silent type
7.All generator sets are gone through rigorous testing before being released to the market place, including 50% load, 75% load, 100% load , 110% load and all protection function (overspeed stop, high water temperature, low oil pressure, battery charging fail
3. Data Sheet
Power factor 0.8(delay) Frequency/Speed 50Hz/1500rpm
- Q:On a large generator powered by a 6cyl. john dear diesel What would make the exciter rotor banding come loose?
- A little more information would be helpful as to the size and model of generator. Is it possible the repair shop could give you more detailed explanation as to exactly what they believe happened? Is this a single bearing or two bearing generator? If it has only one bearing and the shaft is supported by the engine flywheel on the engine end, then the postion and shimming of the engine and generator may be critical to keep the rotor centered between the stator poles. These clearances are very small and they could have been rubbing if not aligned. On small single bearing types, the housings are made to fit together in perfect alignment, and can not be misaligned to avoid this problem. On larger units, this matched housing arrangement may not be possible. A generator with a bearing at each end of it's shaft is less likely to have this problem of rotor alingment, It would have a problem with coupling or bearing failures if not properly aligned with the engine. This link may help explain. cumminsgeneratortechnologies.
- Q:How did they supply air to diesel engines on submarines?
- As others have stated the diesel engines could be used under water only with a snorkle system which wasn't very practical to do if you were indeed under attack. The have ports at the engine room to take in combustion air (oxygen) and to exhaust the combustion gases. The generator/motor was built inline with the drive shaft to the main propeller. As the diesel engine powered the prop it used the generator/motor to charge a bank of batteries. When the sub went under the diesel engines were shut off and the sub was powered by the battery bank. There is a huge switch station just to the rear of the engine room for this purpose.
- Q:how can i test a generator?
- The correct way to test it would be to hook it up to a load bank, which can place a full load to what the generator is rated for. You can do that by hiring a generator company to test it for you. You could hook up as many power tools to it as you can get your hands on to see if it is putting out, but it will not match a load bank.
- Q:what are good topics to talk about concerning bottled water and tap water?
- just okorder
- Q:What jobs would an Engineman do on an aircraft carrier?
- Most likely work related to the diesel generator or as an auxiliaryman. All propulsion work on a carrier is done by the NUCS. edit Enginemen are often assigned as small craft engineers, operating the engines on various boats carried by the ship.
- Q:How much would it typically cost to rent a 6000-8000watt diesel generator for a week?
- You can expect to spend between $60-$80 per day for a diesel generator.
- Q:What are some advantages and disadvantages for nuclear fission?
- Advantages: does not release greenhouse gases, requires little fuel, fuel source is extremely abundant (there is more energy in recoverable and fertile thorium that in all other source of energy combined, except for hydrogen fusion, which we do not know how to do yet) Disadvantage: delicate to implement, can be missused to produce nuclear weapons components, leaves radioactive waste that remain radioactive for centuries and millenias, scares people and is thus costly to build because of all the multiple redundancy safety systems. You're felcome
- Q:Whats the best Fuel economy (in mpg) you can get from a Diesel Electric car ?
- A friend is getting well over 100MPG. But his journey is just about optimum for the car. Plugs in at both ends.
- Q:a hospital has a back up generator to power medical devices in case of a power failure. which of the following?
- most likely d. gasoline or diesel fuel
- Q:want to build an electric generator from an electric motor, how do I do this?
- With a permanent magnet DC motor (like from a battery powered toy) this will work fine. An AC motor is less likely to work, in normal operation the magnetic field that makes an AC motor work is produced by the electricity going into it, so if no power is going into it there is no magnetic filed to make it act as a generator, actually there might be a little stray magnetism or there are methods of getting it started with a pulse of external power, but the PM DC motor will be easiest . In short,yes you can use a motor for a generator but not just any motor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range