Generator 220 Volt
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Set set
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 Sets per Month set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1)This series diesel generator set choose famous brand Diesel Engine as the dynamic force:
2)The engine has the feature of good power performance,safety,low fuel consumption and good reliability.
3)Our generator sets are widely used as prime or standby power supply in building,bank,supermarket,industrial,factory,fieldwork,oil field,highway and so on.
The specification of generator:
*Genset output power range:8kw-1500kw
*output type:AC three phase/single phase
*Frequency at stable state:<0.5%
*Frequency deviation at instantaneous state:≤+10%
*Frequency return time:≤3s
*Voltage deviation at stable state:≤±1%
*Voltage deviation at instantaneous state:≤+20%
*Voltage return time:≤4s
- Q:if there is a website where you got it from, please put it in your answer.
- It is an engine, not a motor. What size, and relative to what, for what use.
- Q:Diesel generator sets which good?
- if you want to buy a set of unit, it must choose their OEM manufacturers, with their authorization, agree with the above brand t
- Q:I am setting up a bio gas plant on my farm in india. I want to know if generators are available for bio gas. What are the modifications required to petrol and diesel engines to make them run on bio gas.
- bio gas is great if you have a abundance of things to make it out of
- Q:I want to run the generator just enough to feedback enough kilowatts to make my annual bill zero usage.
- I'm not sure what you have in mind is a good idea. If you mean hook up a gas-powered generator, that will almost certainly be more expensive than grid electricity, and worse for the environment. Where I live in California, it is impossible to pay zero to the electric company while connected to the grid, that's just the way the program works. We are billed a minimum usage of 1 kWh a day, whether we use it or not. Also, having a gas generator ultimately tying back to the grid would classify me as a small generator, and require an agreement with the power company similar to the one I have for solar alone. I don't know what the rules are where you're located, but maybe they follow a similar philosophy? EDIT: okay, I see now. At least for my system, the entire system must be approved as a whole. If I want to alter the system, even by adding a couple panels, I'm supposed to notify the power company. Also, where I live, solar is treated differently from other forms of generation. Solar qualifies for net metering. If I wanted to be a small generator from (say) hydro, my output would be bought at a paltry rate, not even exchange at the same price that I buy at. Your hybrid system, with the generator rectified into DC then passed through your grid-tied inverter, might fall under the same classification, depending on where you live. Also check your inverter warranty to see if it might be voided by connecting to a diesel generator.
- Q:Diesel generator set how to put?
- Should not be located in the vicinity of the wall outside the room, to create conditions for outdoor exhaust pipe and exhaust pipe
- Q:i have an amida lt5000 light tower/generator. its 22 hp, 120/240, 8.5 kw., 2 cylinder diesel motor, its pull behind type, its got 6 lights on the tower and stands up to like 40 feet. its got surface rust in some spots, its not the best looking but how much could i get 4 it? i cant find prices on OKorder or anything
- It would depend on who needs it. Check with any Rental places in your area that may have one. They may also be interested in buying it.
- Q:can u give me a job description power plant operator using diesel ingine
- Diesel Motor turns a AC Generator. Diesel Motor turns a Water Pump, for Cooling.
- Q:Could I use red diesel in a diesel generator legally in the UK? Can I add vegetable oil to this and if so, in what ratio? Where are good sources of vegetable oil?
- Red diesel is agricultural, no tax or tax reduced. The Red is only a dye to distinguish it from tax paid diesel. However using it illegally can result in very hefty fines if caught. Used and cleaned vegetable oil can be mixed with diesel, actual proportions I'm not sure of, but I think 3:1 oil to diesel. There are probably sites that explain in more detail. However why it has to be used veg. oil I don't know.
- Q:has there been any long term tests on the effects on the engine from running it on hydrogen produced from a hydrogen generator and your ordinary gasoline/Diesel?also has anyone attempted to hook a hydrogen/H2O/Brown's gas generator up to a actual diesel generator like wisperwatt or any kind of diesel generator?any help would be great thanks!
- Long term or short term is that is doesn't work. It's a con and I can prove it. I've been posting here a long time and have posted why it won't and can't work and the HHO people have NEVER not once shown where I'm wrong, I post all my numbers shown all my math, I've even show where I get my numbers. I've even assumed that HHO works and used THEIR numbers and it still doesn't work out. Sorry but there's no free lunch. Post an edit if you want to see why it won't work using their numbers and assuming it works.
- Q:I have bought an ex hire Pike trafic signal trailer which contains a diesel generator. it looks very similar to this (
- It's difficult to guess at exact ratings based solely on a picture. Check the generator housing for its specification plate. You can sometimes ballpark a rating based on the engine size. For each horsepower the system should be capable of producing approximately 500 watts. A 8HP engine is usually connected to a 4000 watt generator, 10HP for 5000W, 14HP for 7000W, etc. Many generators have two coils to supply AC output. For 120VAC output only the two coils are placed in parallel. For 120/240VAC the coils are wired in series and mid connection becomes the neutral. If the generator is presently capable of supplying 1kW, changing the output to supply 240VAC will still supply a maximum of 1kW. The maximum each output coil will supply at 120VAC is 500W. You need to separate the two output coils and wire them in series. Install a proper 240VAC outlet on the generator. The circuit breaker should be reduced to half of its present current rating. Read through my home generator page for other ideas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$100 Million|
|Main Markets||16.00% Western Europe
12.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
9.00% Mid East
6.00% Eastern Asia
6.00% North America
6.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Domestic Market
1.00% Central America
|Company Certifications||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000;CE|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||81% - 90%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-50 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian|
|Factory Size:||10,000-30,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Low and/or Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like