Cummins Disel Generator Set
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Brand new Cummins and engine
2. AC brushless alternator
3.Ratings: 380V to 415V, 3Ph, 50Hz, 1500Rpm, 0.8PF, IP23.
4.Radiator 40º C. ambient temperature mounted on skid.
5.AC/DC control panel consisting of:
Emegency Stop button，Voltmeter and selector switch，Ammeter and selector switch，Frequency meter
7.Rubber isolator for engine, alternator and control panel
8.24V Battery (maintenance free) with battery cables and rack
10.With 8 hours Fuel tank with fuel gauge integrated in the base frame of generating set
Disel Generator Set Widely use in shopping mall, ware house, factory, school, hospital for emergency power supply. Our generator use world famous engine cummins with stable running.
- Q:for a diesel generator of about 113 HP. What is the typical exhaust temperature?
- i ve worked on a 440kw engine as a general rule the exhaust temperatures are never let to go in excess of 400 degrees. normal exhaust temperature at 300 kw was 350 deg celsius.
- Q:I live in an area where storms are quite common, in fact the storm season approaches us. We have thunderstorms during which our lights start flickering. I am scared that one day light's would go out and we'd be left in the dark, to be safe, I want to build a small generator electric. I am not talking about toy generators or stuff like that. I want a small generator, one that I can use to charge cell phone (if dead) or power up the radio. Nothing too big either, mind you, I am not an engineer, I am a biologist, so I don't get all the connection stuff and such. So please go easy on the engineering lingo.
- My cell phone can be charged from my car. My car has a radio. I think that covers it.
- Q:Every time i go to the pawn shop i always end up craping my pants. I crap em so hard that i got to leave to change and come right backnext time i best bring a diaper because the pawn shop always does it to me. Everything is pretty much stolen and new so i get 50% off pawn price because they know me for years.The last time i craped my pants was when i got this really nice 2000$ diesel generator for 400$ and BAM!Didn't even feel it coming, reached in my pocket to count my cash and the next thing i knew was i got a landslide running down my leg filling up my work boot. I bought it there and then anyways with crap on my leg because it was too good a deal to let some other guy steal it, that's my job!I do it at home on the computer sometimes when i'm looking at tools on harborfreight. It never happens with anything else, why only tools?
- Got the same problem with post-order brides.
- Q:i am going to buy a second hand generator which is 108kva diesel enginehow can i test it so i know it starts but also is capable of running around 80-100kvai want to make sure it is strong and still working and not that it just startsplease help thankssam
- You need to load test it and operate it to test both the power output of the diesel, and the condition of the generator.See if you can rent the use of a salt box to load test the generator.or see if the seller will allow you to hook it up to your equipment at your place and see if it will carry the load under real world test conditions. Note, a marine electrical shop,or motor rewind facility should have a salt box. Call and ask them
- Q:An advertisement for a portable electrical generating unit claims that the unit's diesel engine produces 28,000 hp to drive an electrical generator that produces 30 MW of electrical power.
- I seriously doubt that such a powerplant is 'portable', unless it is mounted on a naval vessel.
- Q:What are the materials used in diesel generators
- Diesel generator consists of diesel engine and generator
- Q:I want to know if i can get a 40kvh generator (witch is usually ran by 4 cylinder diesel engine) to run with a water wheel and some poulies??
- I assume you mean a 40KVA generator which on the whole is quite large for a simple water wheel installation. If you look at Hydro electric installations they usually start with a large dam that stores a huge a mount of water from a river. The height of the water creates a large pressure at the bottom of the dam where the water is relaesed through sluices to turn massive generators. Compared with the natural flow of the river that would not be able to turn relatively small generators. So waterwheels in a river can produce electricicty but a 40KVA may be too big
- Q:A concert is in the works to raise money to help save the Everglades in Florida. I am looking to get as many people interested in the cause as possible. So what would make you want to go to this concert? Bands, the host, food, activities, location, day/night, etc.
- Mosquito repellant. Lots of Mosquito repellant. And Port-a-Johns. You'll need those. And refrigerated tents and generators diesel generators and lighting, nobody wants to be out there in the sun and giant bug zappers to kill all the insects the lights will attract you'll need lots of trash dumpsters, if you're expecting a crowd you'll want constant and regular trash pick-up. lots of insects people don't like insects and won't tolerate them after paying $55 for a can't see seat, $12 for parking, $22 for a t-shirt and $5.50 for a watery Coke with no lid to keep out the freekin' bugs. Um, how are you planning to have an environmentally-friendly event in the Everglades when the only way to have it be a success is to do things that are bad for the Everglades environment?
- Q:For anyone well up on EMD E and F units: saw a rather frightful picture last night of an F unit slamming into a switcher. not pretty ofcourse. it was on a curve so the F unit fell to her side to the outside of the curve. but not before breaking in half right behind the cab. the picture caption remarked that this was a common feature of the Es and Fs. By design? for safety? or design flaw? first time id seen this type of damage to an F, and certainly have never heard this comment of them. can someone clarify please? Couple days ago i was doing some reminiscing of railfanning way back in the day. i was fondly thinking of the great time i had with the crews. got to thinking about more of the details. all the stuff they had shown me. then something popped into my head. torpedoes! back then, scary lil devices to me! but rightlyfully so. so while im here in questions, are track torpedoes still used (when needed)? are they still around? havent seen one in quite along time since ive thought about it.thank you!
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Break away cabs on EMD E and F units? For anyone well up on EMD E and F units: saw a rather frightful picture last night of an F unit slamming into a switcher. not pretty ofcourse. it was on a curve so the F unit fell to her side to the outside of the curve. but not before breaking in half right behind the cab. the picture
- Q:Diesel trains use electric motors because the low-end torque is much greater than a mechanical drive drive train, I was wondering, since low-end torque is essential to starting with heavy dead weight, why more trucks and SUVs don't have electric motors on the wheels?
- Diesel powered trains are hybrid vehicles because the diesel engine turns an electric generator and the electricity is used to turn an electric motor which drives the wheels. This technology is great if you don't need to worry about acceleration and braking speeds and don't have any weight limits, but SUVs and trucks have to travel over highways, bridges and roadways and blend in with other cars and trucks. While there are a few hybrid SUVs and light trucks being sold today, the technology is just not there yet to make it practical or affordable for all applications. Maybe sometime in the future
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like