In-line, 6 cylinder, 4 cycle, water cool turbocharged engine
Compression: 16.8 : 1 Displacement: 14L
3 phase 4 wire, brushless, self-exciting, synchronous
English interface, intelligent control and protection
- Q:Question about the 9.8kw generator car?
- As you increase horsepower, you increase weight. Refer back to your original question, I listed some useful answers that apply here as well. The basic principle you are thining of is exactly the principle of a modern Diesel electric locomotive short of the battery bank. As a concept- it is very workable. 3 Phase power has an advantage to it of space and weight savings for the horsepower versus single phase.
- Q:building a small electric generator for storm outages?
- A cellphone can also be charged with a little hand sized charger using a couple of AA Batteries. There are wind-up radios available. If you need light, Tino-sby has the right answer. Note: Diesel is best because the fuel is much less inflammable, and does not decay when stored for long periods. (Note that you can get fuel preservative additive in any good cay accessory shop if you go for gasoline fuel.)
- Q:Does anyone else see the importance of diesel engines in the coming years?
- They've always been popular in Europe as they have ridiculous fuel taxation. And diesels have traditionally gotten better fuel economy. But these days with direct injected turbo gas engines becoming more prevalent the diesel's fuel economy edge is diminishing. Case in point, the BMW 335i and the BMW 335d. The gas engine gets almost the same mileage as the diesel as you can see here fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find.do?a same deal with the MB 350 as you can see here fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find.do?a Diesels are still quite important for cargo transportation, industrial use, and agriculture, as they have always been. But no offense, but if you're just now finding out about diesel cars, then you've missed the boat by a few decades, diesel cars have been around for a long time.
- Q:Physics. Help. How does a generator work? :)?
- the answer is C. The reasoning in the back of it truly is, the generator is extracting means out of the circulation of the bicycle. because it rolls down the hill, your bicycle sensible factors % because means received from gravity will upload means to the bicycle. once you've a generator connected to the wheel, the means will be diverted between bicycle gaining % and shining the person-friendly bulb. Now, extra means person-friendly bulb consumes, extra means receives diverted to the generator and a lot less is on the marketplace to attain the speed. ultimately inspite of the truth that, if there's no person-friendly bulb (aka burnt), then no means receives diverted to the generator. hence, maximum means will be accessible for the bicycle. hence, it sensible factors the most % if the bulb is burnt.
- Q:Generator upgrade generator only not motor?
- My best suggestion would be upgrade to Solar Photo Voltaic where you get output and also save diesel+ environment. or buy a second hand D.G .
- Q:how much voltage required for electric furnace in steel industry ?
- Arc furnaces are normally powered straight through a pylon connected to a transformer and the voltage is normally thousands of volts and normal takes about a hour to melt the bale of scrap steel before poring into a ladle
- Q:What is the difference in construction and operation of ATS that switches between electrical source?
- There may be no difference. It will depend on the application. For example, if I specified an ATS that had the proper voltage and current capacities, the only other item of concern would be to determine if the transfer would be a make before break or a break before make type of transfer. In a make before break, it would mean the sources would be placed into parallel operating condition before one of the sources was interrupted. This would require the ability to synchronize the sources. Which means the frequency, voltage and phase relationship of the sources must match before they are placed into parallel service. On a break before make switch, usually only phase rotation and approximate voltage levels are of concern. Hope this helps, Newton1Law
- Q:We are moving to Oahu. What part of the island will offer the lowest electric bills? Any advice is great!?
- What part of the island will offer the lowest electric bills? Your funny, there is no part unless its some where you don't have any electric power.
- Q:self build generator AVR problem advice and componants please?
- The alt is what RPM you will set the engine atMost 120-240 volt are 50 HRX and run at 1800or 3600 so if it's the 3600 back end your using the wrong engineUnless you use a pulley and belt to get the correct RPMMY 8K Diesel marine ONAN direct drive 3cyc runs at 1800 Rpm If your over loading the genset than no engine will workwhat is the load your pulling as 8K is 80 amps Max single 240V or 40 amp double 120V
- Q:What type of generator do I need to power a 180amp mig welder.?
- It will probably take something like 6.6 KVA's to run it. Similar one's take a 220 VAC, 30 amp circuit. The Model 180 MIG welds up to 1/4 steel. 6 heat settings and infinitely adjustable wire speed control welds a wider range. Max. output 160 amps with 30% duty cycle. Requires 220 Volts 60 cycle 30-amp circuit.
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range