In-line, 6 cylinder, 4 cycle, water cool turbocharged engine
Compression: 16.8 : 1 Displacement: 14L
3 phase 4 wire, brushless, self-exciting, synchronous
English interface, intelligent control and protection
- Q:i have Diesel generator100KVA ,?
- you need to look at the power requirements of the air conditioner of 2 tons it should indicate it's power requirements.
- Q:What should i know for building a little shack?
- build shack
- Q:What is the purpose of a governor/actuator on a diesel motor?
- Governor Actuator
- Q:Bus generator problems!! Any Advise for replacement?
- If you love the roar of a diesel engine and the smell of diesel fuel then I guess that's the way to go, places like Camping World have technicians that can answer all your questions and will also sell and install the perfect unit for you.
- Q:Is this possible? Explain. Details below.?
- No it isn't possible. The output of the diesel engine is only 20.8 MW and it isn't possible for a generator to produce more power than is given to it. The 20.8 comes from the fact that 1HP 746W
- Q:Diesel Engine Exhaust temperature?
- i ve worked on a 440kw engine as a general rule the exhaust temperatures are never let to go in excess of 400 degrees. normal exhaust temperature at 300 kw was 350 deg celsius.
- Q:Diesel generator BOC alarm is what
- , automatic flameout when the diesel engine sounds boring, running hard, black smoke.
- Q:What is the dominant fuel used in back up generator systems? Can you estimate the amount each year in CA.?
- many years ago, when Bank of America needed such, the choice was between diesel or jet turbine. the money was about the same. the needed load was better met by diesel at that time. diesel and turbine fuel storage does not run the risk of leaking. in addition, the generators are used several times a year, during periods of high demand, as requested by PGE, for which the bank gets a reduced rate on it's electricity all year round. after the Loma Prieta quake, the bank came within 6 hours of running out of fuel for the generators.
- Q:Solar powered or diesel CoGen turbines?
- You can use a diesel generator set to generate power and the exhaust to heat or boil water. You could also use an air craft derivative gas turbine converted to diesel or jet fuel and make steam or hot water with the exhaust.
- Q:what are the different types of diesel locos eg.diesel hydraulic etc?
- The diesel powered unit is coupled with a generator which in turn powers the traction motors that turn the wheels.
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range