800-1800KW China JDEC Generator desiel 700
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
This Generator powered by cooperating with AVL
|Model||Engine Model||Rated Power (KW)||Standby Power (KW)||FUEL||L×W×H (MM)||Weight (KG)|
- Q:I want to know if someone put gasoline instead of diesel in my generator. I'm use to seeing dark yellow fuel in it and now the muffler is red hot
- Well I remember my Dad had purple diesel on the farm. Everclear is a great band. My favorite song by them is AM Radio.
- Q:As the generator is for emergency, so it stopped for long time and only run for preventive maintenance, so its not accomulate running time, what is the standard to evaluate the need for maintenance ?
- First make sure the fuel is fresh periodically. Old fuel deteriorates makes it hard it start and run. Second check the oil see if it is clean, check the oil filter too. Third check the fuel filter, change once a year if not used because of bad / old fuel. Forth Check the out put of the engine / voltage / oil pressure / amperage / operating temperature / current fuses / transfer switches are working properly. Listen and make sure the engine is running smooth, no misses. Should be good to go then.
- Q:I am not recommending it, I am interested in the logistics.
- I want to say that oil is already used in generating electricity. What with crude oil, bunker oil, gasoline refined from these oils fueling electrical generating machines. Wonder what the question really mean.
- Q:Does one gas power station make a lot of energy? Or would you need more than one of them? :D X
- One power station will have many gas turbines and generators. This depend upon the availability of gas,power consumption in that area,pollution problems etc.
- Q:Effects on health, economy, business, the environment, etc.
- You know, the effects of diesel emissions is about the same as gasoline emissions. When ethanol burns, it does about the same amount of pollution as diesel fumes do. Healthdon't know Economyif you remove diesel out of the equation, you lose the economy. You cannot haul freight efficiently without diesel power, you cannot operate most generators efficiently without diesel power, etc. The reason why they make such a big deal about diesel emissions is because of the black smoke it produces. It does no greater damage than gasoline emissions do. Plus, if every car ran off of diesel fuel instead of gasoline, prices would be much much cheaper, crude oil would be used more efficiently and there wouldn't be a shortage like there is. PLUSyou would be able to turn that 30-35 mpg car into a 55-60 mpg car if you ran it off of diesel. And I also like to blow black smoke out of my Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel tooits fun, plus a lot of power.
- Q:i have an amida lt5000 light tower/generator. its 22 hp, 120/240, 8.5 kw., 2 cylinder diesel motor, its pull behind type, its got 6 lights on the tower and stands up to like 40 feet. its got surface rust in some spots, its not the best looking but how much could i get 4 it? i cant find prices on OKorder or anything
- It would depend on who needs it. Check with any Rental places in your area that may have one. They may also be interested in buying it.
- Q:What is the difference between a diesel generator and a super silent generator?
- Super silent diesel generator is also called: low noise diesel generator,
- Q:Have a big V12 Diesel Generator what is the purpose of the governor / actuator and also the Speed and Load Controller?
- Governor Actuator
- Q:A. Chernobyl, UkraineB. Middletown, PennsylvaniaC. Ottawa, Canada
- Date and Time: The Chernobyl nuclear accident occurred on Saturday, April 26, 1986, at 1:23:58 a.m. local time. Location: The V.I. Lenin Memorial Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station was located in Ukraine, near the town of Pripyat, which had been built to house power station employees and their families. The power station was in a wooded, marshy area near the Ukraine-Belarus border, approximately 18 kilometers northwest of the city of Chernobyl and 100 km north of Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. The Accident: On April 26, 1986, the operating crew planned to test whether the Reactor No. 4 turbines could produce enough energy to keep the coolant pumps running until the emergency diesel generator was activated in case of an external power loss. During the test, power surged unexpectedly, causing an explosion and driving temperatures in the reactor to more than 2,000 degrees Celsius—melting the fuel rods, igniting the reactor’s graphite covering, and releasing a cloud of radiation into the atmosphere. Causes: The precise causes of the accident are still uncertain, but it is generally believed that the series of incidents that led to the explosion, fire and nuclear meltdown at Chernobyl was caused by a combination of reactor design flaws and operator error. Number of Deaths: By mid-2005, fewer than 60 deaths could be linked directly to Chernobyl—mostly workers who were exposed to massive radiation during the accident or children who developed thyroid cancer. Estimates of the eventual death toll from Chernobyl vary widely. A 2005 report by the Chernobyl Forum—eight U.N. organizations—estimated the accident eventually would cause about 4,000 deaths. Greenpeace places the figure at 93,000 deaths, based on information from the Belarus National Academy of Sciences.
- Q:I live in KARNATAKA,INDIA.Due 2 powercuts i am plannin 2 buy 1 of the aboveI want my answer URGENTLY
- diesel generator is your best bet. solar battery inverter is very inefficient.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like