*Design, manufacturer and test of all components and accessories are made by Cummins Power.
*Heavy duty 4 cycle 6 cylinders water aftercooled electronic governor control KTA19-G4 diesel engine.
*Units with built in antivibration systems with provison for every accessory.
*Assurance and strength of a worldwide corporation, 24-hours spare and service support in 72 countries.
In-line, 6 cylinder, 4 cycle, water cool turbocharged engine
Compression: 16.8 : 1 Displacement: 19 L
3 phase 4 wire, brushless, self-exciting, synchronous
English interface, intelligent control and protection
- Q:What are the procedure of start up of emergency AC Generator?
- Is this generator going to be used in a location which is normally served by grid power. If so is it proposed to use the distribution system normally used when on the grid? If the answer to these questions is yes. The first step is to isolate the normal energy source. This has two purposes. a) to protect your equipment when power is restored and b) to protect people and equipment working on the external circuit. Once this is isolated wire the generator into the circuit (closing isolating switch if hard wired). Start the generator using normal procedures with minimal load in place. Slowly increase load until desired effect is achieved. When external power is returned. Slowly reduce load and isolate generator. Restore normal grid connection. Shut off generator.
- Q:How would a browns gas Generator work on a naturally aspirated Diesel engine?
- Their should be different generators out there for different engine types. Try to search the term HFI on the net. --As they are often called hydrogen fuel injection systems - Though HFI's do not make pure hydrogen --as they are often confused to do--, the generators often hook up to the battery and use some battery power to run a small machine, which then converts water (H2O) into browns gas(HHO) by rearranging the molecules via electrolysis. The systems that I have seen usually inject the browns gas (HHO-- which has more energy per unit mass) with a mixture of fuel which then is combusted much more efficiently as a mixture than gasoline or diesel fuel alone (which have more energy per unit volume)
- Q:What is the most important parameter of diesel generator?
- Rated power (PE): refers to the diesel generator set rated output in the case of the maximum power output, the unit is kW (kw) or MW (MW)
- Q:how to calculate the required torque in a electrical generator? for ex: Portable generator?
- Torque is not the right question to ask in this problem! First define the generator output in terms of watts. Assume an efficiency of 0.8 for the generator and define the Input of the generator (In Out / 0.8). This is the output of your motor (assuming some diesel/petrol). Torque is expressed as N/m (force x radius) and is part of the electric generator specs. See there to get the equivalence. Usually, the motor power is also 0.8 efficient, so the motor power should be W / (0.8*0.8) and that will give you the right ratio.
- Q:Is it mandatory to have a electric meter on your house if you`re not using electricity from the power company?
- Use a bat and take it off yourself
- Q:What are the advantages of diesel generator sets
- Fuel economy, high thermal efficiency, working conditions change, the fuel consumption curve is relatively flat, low load economy
- Q:Problem: Biogas, energy, animals?
- Q:How is solar power obtained for a 220 waterwell pump?
- i know you are interested in producing solar energy. I'm going to be your solar mentor and show you step-by-step how to make a solar panel. I'll also teach you my other secrets to renewable energy in an easy to follow format. Did you know? A basic solar installation from a retailer can take 30 years to pay back and cost you well over $20,000?
- Q:Question about an EMD Diesel Locomotive?
- Hello Brian; From my experience I would say anywhere from 15-20mph. 28 years of railroading. Switch engines don't have to spool up to start, whereas road engines rev up a lot before moving. junkman
- Q:how can we set the timing of QSX15G8 cummins diesel engine?
- Not really an answer, but I would assume just like on a regular diesel engine, so you could ask a diesel engine mechanic or ask Cummins directly, because I'm coming up with mostly misses on trying to find exactly hot to set timing on that particular engine and I assume it's on/for a generator?
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range