*Design, manufacturer and test of all components and accessories are made by Cummins Power.
*Heavy duty 4 cycle 6 cylinders water aftercooled electronic governor control KTA19-G4 diesel engine.
*Units with built in antivibration systems with provison for every accessory.
*Assurance and strength of a worldwide corporation, 24-hours spare and service support in 72 countries.
In-line, 6 cylinder, 4 cycle, water cool turbocharged engine
Compression: 16.8 : 1 Displacement: 19 L
3 phase 4 wire, brushless, self-exciting, synchronous
English interface, intelligent control and protection
- Q:50cc diesel engine???????????
- Yes, diesels are common for generators, and they then tend to be small like this. Look for portable generators like for boats, RVs, etc., and then see if the engines are available separately or look up the engine makers directly.
- Q:How much MWh energy can be generated (per year) using 100 MW Diesel generator with normal condition?.?
- just multiply 100 MW by the number of hours in a year to get MW-hr per year 100 MW x 24h/day x 365.25 day/yr 876600 MW-hr / year If it's not running 24 hours a day, just substitute the correct number. .
- Q:Grid-tie induction generator 120/240VAC?
- Synchronizing an induction generator to the grid is a major problem. Forget it.
- Q:What is the minimum and maximum load(%) for a diesel power generator interm of its capacity.?
- For most generators there is no minimum load, as it can even be zero loaded. For the maximum load you will need to look at the manufacturers specifications. Do you have the make and model of the generator?
- Q:Why do electric vehicles not include a generator?
- Because a generator runs on gas. And they do have regenerating chargers while the car is moving. They just are not a typical generator
- Q:Why isn't oil used for electricity?
- probably because of the price, not much more i can think of
- Q:Anyone know about generac or kipon generators?
- Go with the new gas generac, just make sure you run it loaded monthly and change the gas annually.
- Q:Is it possible to see the difference between an electric train and a diesel train?
- First off, all trains are electric, the only reason there is a diesel engine is to run a huge generator that supplies electricity for locomotive. but in a straight electric, first you would notice it is quiet and smoke free, no diesel egnines running. Second it has to have a way of getting electrictity to the motors while on the move, the most common and effective way is with overhead wires, the track will have lines directly over the center, and th elocomotives will have a device mounted on top that pushes gently upwards against the wires to conduct the electricity down into the control compartment of the locomotive. Look for the overhead device on top of the locomotive, very easy to spot.
- Q:Are solid oxide fuel cells more efficient than diesel generators at producing electricity?
- Yes. But they also burn much hotter in the SOFC.
- Q:is it a bad idea to store Diesel fuel in a can that formerly held gasoline?
- With every day pass, our country is getting into more and more trouble. The inflation, unemployment and falling value of dollar are the main concern for our Government but authorities are just sleeping, they don’t want to face the fact. Media is also involve in it, they are force to stop showing the real economic situation to the people. I start getting more concern about my future as well as my family after watching the response of our Government for the people that affected by hurricane Katrina. According to recent studies made by World Bank, the coming crisis will be far worse than initially predicted. So if you're already preparing for the crisis (or haven't started yet) make sure you watch this video at familysurvival.tv and discover the 4 BIG issues you'll have to deal with when the crisis hits, and how to solve them fast (before the disaster strikes your town!) without spending $1,000s on overrated items and useless survival books.
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range