*Design, manufacturer and test of all components and accessories are made by Cummins Power.
*Heavy duty 4 cycle 6 cylinders water aftercooled electronic governor control KTA19-G4 diesel engine.
*Units with built in antivibration systems with provison for every accessory.
*Assurance and strength of a worldwide corporation, 24-hours spare and service support in 72 countries.
In-line, 6 cylinder, 4 cycle, water cool turbocharged engine
Compression: 16.8 : 1 Displacement: 19 L
3 phase 4 wire, brushless, self-exciting, synchronous
English interface, intelligent control and protection
- Q:Why do i always crap my pants when i find outrageously good deals on tools?
- lmao this has to be a joke, made me lol in real life though, good one xD
- Q:Why do my lights flicker with my portable generator?
- some where your not getting a secure connection,but look at it this way,it beats not havin power,a little flicker here and there is better than no flicker at all, i bet the people that has nothing is wishing for a flicker
- Q:How did they supply air to diesel engines on submarines?
- Water is H2O they use and used a process where they take the water and filter out the hydrogen leaving them with oxygen and they just pump out the hydrogen into the ocean
- Q:How much would it cost to use a small diesel generator to run AC since I can afford what PG&E charges?
- Depends on the size of the generator, but it will be cheaper to use your wall outlet.
- Q:Quiete Generator in the balcony?
- It sounds like a really bad idea. Not just noise-wise, but storing petrol or diesel in your apartment is a significant fire risk and possibly breach of your tenancy/lease agreement or giving an insurance company a let-out in the event of fire. Are you sure you don't mean 700va ? this is about the smallest, quietest generator.
- Q:What are the materials used in diesel generators
- In order to make the cylinder strength wear resistance, heat resistance and high cylinder, the general use of cast iron, alloy cast iron, cast iron or high phosphorus boron cast iron, a high speed and high load diesel engine using alloy steel cylinder.
- Q:what is difference between air cooled diesel engine & water cooled diesel engine?
- Water cooled is hydrolic obviously and it don't really go faster depends what horse power the engine or motor is. Air cooled is just your basic diesal that need a spark to start and needs air to cool down.
- Q:Did The Tsunami Wash Over The Nuclear Reactors in Japan?
- the reactors are right on the shore, the tsunami was right there. and yes it did wash over the plants. that's what caused the backup power to fail ! plus several fuel tanks washed away and water got in almost everywhere, however the containment units remained sealed, at least until the hydrogen steam pressure cracked them ! now the NRC reports there is radiation at deadly levels in the immediate area.japan is downplaying the crisis. and due to unconfirmed plutonium pollution, the area may be uninhabitable for 30,000 years or more ?
- Q:I'm looking for a mechanical IP switch that would allow me to remotely toggle a tangible switch.?
- Should be doable, except I can see a problem - How will you know if the thing started or not ??
- Q:Who has a backup generator at their house?
- PEP BOYS HAS' EM REAL CHEAP (CHINESE) TWO WAY TO LOOK AT IT GET ONE BIG ENOUGH TO TO LIVE LIKE YOU DO NOW VERY EXPENSIVE, NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OR FUEL! IF YOU HAVE CITY WATER SEWER, GET ONE BIG ENOUGHT TO RUN YOU REFER., A SMALL WINDOW UNIT. YOU ONLY NEED TO RUN WHILE ASLEEP MAYBE A LITTLE DURING DAY. THE CITY CAN RUN THE CITY WATER PUMPS ON GENERATOR, ALTHOUGH IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE IT, STUFF LIKE A WATER PUMP STATION ETC GET FIRST PRIORITY AFTER A STORM. THIS IS ASSUMING YOU DON'T LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS ALL OF YOUR STATE LOCAL OFFICIALS ARE MORONS, YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE WELFARE CRACK HEADS! THE SMALLER YOU CAN GET BY WITH ( REMEMBER ITS AN EMERGENCY) THE LESS; LUGGING IT AROUND, ITS SMALLER LESS FUEL - IT RUNS LONGER ON WHAT FINITE SOURCE YOU HAVE ( LIKE MAYBE A TANK OF GAS OUT OF YOUR SECOND CAR)! LET THE KIDS SLEEP ON THE FLOOR OF YOUR ROOM YEE-HAAA CAMPING!
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range