Global Warranty Cummins Diesel Generator Set 550KVA
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Set set
- Supply Capability:
- 50 Sets per Month set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
*Design, manufacturer and test of all components and accessories are made by Cummins Power.
*Heavy duty 4 cycle 6 cylinders water aftercooled electronic governor control KTA19-G4 diesel engine.
*Units with built in antivibration systems with provison for every accessory.
*Assurance and strength of a worldwide corporation, 24-hours spare and service support in 72 countries.
In-line, 6 cylinder, 4 cycle, water cool turbocharged engine
Compression: 16.8 : 1 Displacement: 19 L
3 phase 4 wire, brushless, self-exciting, synchronous
English interface, intelligent control and protection
- Q:I am planning to buy a 20 KVA Diesel Generator. Both the vendors are confusing me over Air cooled and Liquid cooled engines. Can anyone help me to understand the pros and cons of the said engines for a commercial requirement.
- Air cooled: bigger, noisier, hotter, dirtier, simpler to maintain, more expensive, no freezing risk, burn more engine oil. Liquid-cooled: all the opposite than above.
- Q:Design the logic circuit for starting an emergency diesel generator. For the generator to start, the generator must be disconnected from the bus, there must be sufficient start air pressure, and the fuel tank must indicate there is oil. When these conditions are met, then the diesel may be started. Presume there are senors to determine these values.
- This is just an and gate function. When the outputs of all the sensors are true and a start command is present, the output of the gate will go high to allow the engine to start.
- Q:I just learned there are 2 cycle diesel engines.What machines use them?Also,Why does Jeep still use an in-line 6 cylinder as opposed to a V-6?
- Many locomotives use enormous supercharged 2-stroke diesel engines. I understand that the newest Jeeps will use a V6, but the reason they stayed with the inline was that they had no reason not to use it. The engine fit, the tooling was paid for, and it worked.
- Q:I am not recommending it, I am interested in the logistics.
- I want to say that oil is already used in generating electricity. What with crude oil, bunker oil, gasoline refined from these oils fueling electrical generating machines. Wonder what the question really mean.
- Q:Have a 15kw generator. Diesel. I want to upgrade without buying a whole new generator. Can I keep the motor and swap a generator hook up
- My best suggestion would be upgrade to Solar Photo Voltaic where you get output and also save diesel+ environment. or buy a second hand D.G .
- Q:Hi, i have a peugeot diesel conected to an 8kw alternator via a lay shaft engine 2275rpm alt 1500rpm at 2250rpm engine produces max torque 70lb ft, alt should only need 33lb ft. under heavy load engine allmost stalls. I think i need avr control? Can you help with advice and componants? Many thanks Andre
- I'm not sure what an AVR is but you need some sort of governor to compensate for the increased load. it could be mechanical or electronic. depending on the engine configuration
- Q:Going to buy another vital generator have 2 deals on the table . gas generac 8000 running watt $1350. new or 5000 watt kipon desiel used about 4 years $800. needs new battery. what would you pick and why? thanks
- The diesel is a little bit better buy. What about service on the unit? Who will do that? The difference in the 5 vs 8 kw is not a consideration. The gas units are over rated, the diesel produces more power for the rating. If you can do the service on the diesel go for it.
- Q:hi i have problem in my kipor diesel generator kde 6700ta 5kvathe problem is that when i start it then its voltage reduce from 230volts to 186 volts and so on what is the problem plz tell me i live in backward area here is no expert in these generators.
- needs new brushes on commentator or commentator is dirty,
- Q:Can bases be sources of electricity? Please explain why and cite your references. Thanks :)
- base has many meanings. Air force bases sometimes have a diesel generator. Base hospitals almost always have diesel generators. A chemical base, together the right metals, can act as a electrochemical cell (battery). A base metal, such as zinc and copper, with the proper acid can act as a electrochemical cell (battery). .
- Q:Aside from the fact that they just had a massive natural disaster and there resources are stretched to say the least, what is main reason they cant get the reactor under control?From what I've heard it's not receiving enough power to maintain cooling system so it can maintain controlled fission.In my limited understanding it seems the plant survived relatively unscathed other than there diesel generators being flooded/destroyed. The plant is currently on battery backup's which I assume are relatively large and cant just be switched out to maintain the cooling system. Is it just an issue of supplying enough power for the cooling system? Couldn't they park the the USS Ronald Reagan off shore there and borrow some power until stabilized, considering you could power a sizable city off its reactor?
- You could, but that's unnessecary at this point. The batteries supply enough power to the facility for them to shut down the reactor if they have to, so as long as they still have their kill switch there's no need for panic just yet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||71% - 80%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||6-10 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese, Japanese|
|Factory Size:||1,000-3,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like