Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
1) MTU engine
2) Stamford alternator
3) Fast delivery time
Fukangsi Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
This series generator set adopts German MTU engine, with advantage of strong power, energy efficient, low noise, low emission, global service network etc.
50Hz 400V cos Ø=0.8(Lag) 3 phase 4 wires "Y"-type connection
Generator set Model
Fuel Consumption @100% load(L/h)
- Q:Are solid oxide fuel cells more efficient than diesel generators at producing electricity?
- Yes. But they also burn much hotter in the SOFC.
- Q:Can you simplify this paragraph? Is it grammatically correct?
- This not so much grammar as style and choice of words, but anyway here goes: This implies that all (or almost) all of the Esson customs who require an uninterrupted power supply for their appliances use emergency Diesel generators to insure this. You don't have to add to insure this, but it sounds better. Please note that several of the words you had in the original dont have the right meanings or sound unnatural, which is why I changed them. F.ex., in English 'to dispose' means to 'get rid of, to remove, to throw away, to sell', where you mean the opposite, 'to have'!!!
- Q:What is the maximum power of a diesel generator
- In the diesel engine cylinder after the air cleaner filter clean air and a high-pressure spray nozzle atomization of diesel are fully mixed
- Q:So do they use fossil fuels in the manned stations for the Arctic and Antarctica ?
- They use some fossil fuels, but also use wind power.
- Q:Does anyone else see the importance of diesel engines in the coming years?
- Diesels okorder
- Q:Do I take my new Job Offer or stick with my current job????
- I could be wrong, but it depends on how many years you've been working there and how many people depend on your steady paycheck. I don't know the industry your working in, but it's possible that those hours could be the norm for a person in your present position. Sometimes, casual promises, of better pay or hours are worth what you pay for them and are not a guarantee. If you aren't having trouble communicating with your boss, have a talk, tell him how you feel about it. He might surprize you!. Good Luck!
- Q:Will the electric company buy electricity from a personal generator?
- Hi. I don't know if the power company will buy the electricity from you, but it's worth a call to them to see how you can leverage this ability. I think you're right, though. I think that you have to be able to put that power into the grid, meaning that you have to have the power company come out and approve the set up and then put a meter on your line so that they can measure the amount of power you are generating. I believe that you can easily set up some agreements with local restaurants to get their used fry oils and such. You might need to purchase some specialized equipment in order to recpature the oil and bring it back home, but I think that this will be the easy part. Good luck!
- Q:Fuel efficient vehicle, what fuel, and which one?
- Personally, I would like that 75MILE charge electric car, BUT with an on-board DIESEL generator to double, triple or quadruple the range or more.
- Q:How to hook up a portable generator to the grid to supplement my solar system?
- Definitely not a good idea to do. Also illegal in most areas. Code dictates that generators be connected to a home electrical system with an isolation switch to prevent feeding electricity to the grid. That way if power is out, the lines will be dead . If power were out and generator not isolated the lineman could be electrocuted. Next is cost. I have a standby generator that runs on natural gas. HAd an extended power outage last fall. Cost about $2.00 an hour to run it.
- Q:How much would electric cost me per month on Oahu?
- if your home more than normal and or not conscious about your usage (keeping lights/tv on, leaving things plugged in, using your AC a lot, keeping fans onyou get the picture) it could be as high as $200 but since i'm assuming your working to live there you'll be gone most of the day so it could be as low as $90 to $150. It just all depends on your usage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range