Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
1) MTU engine
2) Stamford alternator
3) Fast delivery time
Fukangsi Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
This series generator set adopts German MTU engine, with advantage of strong power, energy efficient, low noise, low emission, global service network etc.
50Hz 400V cos Ø=0.8(Lag) 3 phase 4 wires "Y"-type connection
Generator set Model
Fuel Consumption @100% load(L/h)
- Q:Why do my lights flicker with my portable generator?
- if you hooked another generator to your panel and it worked fine the new generator is the problem. unless you changed the way you hooked it up. in that case look at your connections, closely at the ground for sure
- Q:how can we synchronize two alternator current generated by two diesel generating sets?
- you will need to govern them together, other wise if one is running slightly slower than the other the slower one will act as a motor and not a generator/ alternator. so both must turn at the same rpm speed. then its just wiring configuration delta - delta or Y - Y configurations.
- Q:What kind of generator should I get to power my home ?
- Most of the permanent generators we install down here in Tx are natural gas powered that are connected to the utility. As far as name brand try the Kohler and Generac websites. These sites will also give you the gas consumption rates for the different units. They have alot of good info on sizing. Being as you have all electric it will need to be a decent sized unit to back up the whole home. You could always choose to backup only certain circuits and appliances to bring the demand load down and in turn bring down the size of the gen as well. I've installed 17KW to 100KW(Big Custom Home) units on homes. An automatic transfer switch comes with most stand alone generators. These will sense the utility power drop below a certain voltage and tell the generator to start and will automatically switch to generator power. When the utility power comes back on it will automatically switch back over and stop the generator. Most generators will also test themselves weekly. You can set the time and day for this test.One thing I would recommend is the importance of maintenance. Most generators need to be serviced 2 times a year. I've seen homeowners who did not have a good service plan in place be stuck in the dark when the generator did not work or did not work for long.
- Q:How is all the electricity generated that's used in ships, ferries, etc?
- All ships have electric generators to supply their own current. It is separate from the main engine so while the main engine is shut down they will still have electricity.
- Q:Where are diesel engines used in civil construction?
- Just about every piece of equipment powered by an internal combustion engine found at a civil construction site is powered by a diesel engine. Things such as scrapers, loaders, track hoes, dozers, dump trucks, rollers, and even electric generators are powered with diesel engines.
- Q:Under what conditions would an industrial Turbo generator need to trip. ?
- I'm assuming by trip you mean shut down/off Plenty of reasons: 1) overheat, most common cause, could be lost water pump or water supply or cooling lines plugged 2) electrical, although diesel does not use sparkplugs there are electrical components. There are glow plugs that get the whole process started when cold, there is a starter motor that gets it all going and there is some method to keep the fuel warm enough to flow correctly 3) Starve for fuel, either fuel ran out, to low temp so its sludge 4) Loss of oil pressure that is used for lubrication 5) Ouput limits, there will be an overcurrent/overvoltage system regulating the output of he generator and if it gets really out of wack then it will kill the whole thing to prevent damage to everything That's all I can think of right now
- Q:1 mw generator head price?
- Generator Heads
- Q:is the chinese air craft carrier powered by diesel engines or a nuclear reactor?
- The original Soviet version was nuclear powered, but the Russians took that equipment out before they sold it to the Chinese. There are numerous diesel powered boilers, generators, and turbogenerators installed.
- Q:OTEC usage around the world?
- Q:why it is necessary to extend the fuel inlet piping in a diesel tank to the low level point ???
- If I understand your question right. It will reduce foaming when fueling the tank.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range