Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
1) MTU engine
2) Stamford alternator
3) Fast delivery time
Fukangsi Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
This series generator set adopts German MTU engine, with advantage of strong power, energy efficient, low noise, low emission, global service network etc.
50Hz 400V cos Ø=0.8(Lag) 3 phase 4 wires "Y"-type connection
Generator set Model
Fuel Consumption @100% load(L/h)
- Q:Can I working on computer while power supply from Generator?
- ups will steady current, wont damage pc
- Q:stand alone power plant at the individual house owner level?
- India has a wide range of climates; depending on where you are, you might consider solar, wind or geothermal. The technology to watch, however, is gassification. You can convert wood, bark, leaves, corn husks, cow dung or ordinary garbage to a variety of liquid and gaseous fuels. Use the fuels to power a gas turbine or internal combustion engine; soon, you may be able to use them in a fuel cell for direct production of electricity. Gassification is now economical for units as small as 50 kilowatt; smaller units are rapidly becoming both efficient and affordable.
- Q:what is a the cause of a reverse power on a diesel engine power generator?
- Reverse power shutdown, can be caused by to low of a frequency or hertz setting,below 60hz., for example 30hz., or cycles.It also can be caused if several generators are on the same line, and one has a much lower output,It will shutdown or trip off on reverse power.Hope this helps
- Q:how do electric motors on car wheels work?
- If you are talking about the truck (traction) motors on a locomotive, then whole power system! diesel engine, generator, exciter generator, truck motors, can range anywhere from seven hundred horsepower for a switch engine up to several thousand horsepower for a line haul locomotive. The traction motors get their power from the generator which is connected to the diesel engine. There is no direct mechanical connection from the diesel engine to the wheels. All the diesel engine does is turn the generator. The power from the generator is what running the traction motors which in turn drives the wheels of the locomotive. That is where the term diesel over electric comes from. In short the diesel engine drives the generator. The power from the generator drives the traction motors. The traction motors drive the wheels. The wheels drive the locomotive. The amount of power the generator puts out is controlled by two things. How fast it is turning (number of RPM and how much excitation voltage it's fields are being excited with by the exciter generator. Both the RPM's and the excitation voltage is controlled by the engineer. The advantage of using diesel over electric is they can tandem several locomotives together to pull long trains and be able to control them all from the lead engine. (Locomotive) As far as size Look at the trucks on the locomotive. The area between the wheels is pretty muchly taken up by the traction motors. Here is another fact. The generator is a DC generator and the traction motors are DC motors. Most of the time they are series wound DC motors for better starting torque since they are always coupled to a load. Here is another fact from the been there done that file! Traction motors are nasty and dirty to work on like when you have to change brushes and seat the new brushes and horne the commutator
- Q:What is the gasoline cost rate ($/Kwh) for a 50 Kw Generator?
- I have NEVER SEEN a 50 KW generator that runs on GASOLINE anything that big will run on either Diesel or Propane or LNG and usually Diesel. You don't figure it in cost per KWH, anyway a 50 KW genset will probably be driven by at least a 100 HP cat and at 1800 RPM that would be about 10 to 12 Gallons per hour. or 288 to 300 gallons a day maybe more it would depend on a lot of things, like how old the diesel was and how heavily loaded the generator was.
- Q:What will be the effect of ambient temperature on diesel generators
- Here the user should pay attention to the configuration of the unit, the unit needs to configure the optional billing
- Q:Diesel Generator Welder current question?
- At 3000 RPM it would make 50 Hz. not 60 HZ power. My guess is that the speed regulation would not be good enough just because precise regulation costs more. It is rated for 75 Volts. It would probably be cheaper to buy a 10HP generator than try to adapt a welder.
- Q:Generator output. Change from 60hz to 50hz?
- The frequency need depends on the application. clocks are a good example because they use the frequency as an internal timer. some devices will operate fine on a close but different freq. same with voltage, most devices know that voltage ranges. Depends on the variance.
- Q:Why would someone say that a GENERATOR can run on BioDiesel ??
- if it is a diesel powered gen set it could run on bio fuel as long as it has been processed correctly a diesel gen can run on several different types of fuel
- Q:I have a Small AC generator, the problem is the output voltage is very low.?
- Open up the end of the generator and check the capacitor. It may need to be replaced. You may also have to flash the field if it hasn't been used for some time. Try one of these techniques 1. Plug the electric drill into the generator receptacle. If the drill is reversible, move the direction switch to the forward position. Start the engine. While depressing the trigger on the drill, spin the drill chuck in reverse direction. This will excite the field and the generator will now produce electricity. If spinning the chuck one direction does not work, try spinning the chuck in the other direction as you may have the reverse switch positioned backwards. Use caution not to get your hand or other materials caught in the chuck. As soon as the field is excited, the generator will produce power and the drill will turn on. 2. If the engine is working fine, but there is no output voltage try this trick. It may work on standard alternator type generators, but not on those which use an inverter. It worked for me in the past, but try at your own risk. First check to ensure that all circuit breakers and fuses are ok. Shut off the engine and remove any cords from the generator. Plug in a cord with bare wires on the other end to one of the 120VAC outlets. Connect one end of the cord to a car battery. Very quickly touch the other wire to the other battery terminal. Do not leave it there longer than to create a few sparks or you may destroy the windings. If the residual magnetism in the alternator had weakened, this may be enough to get it started again.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range