In-line, 4 cylinder, 4 cycle, water cool turbocharged engine
Compression: 16.8 : 1 Displacement: 3.9 L
3 phase 4 wire, brushless, self-exciting, synchronous
English interface, intelligent control and protection
- Q:I have a diesel engine that will not start, new fuel, and either but it will not fire, any ideas?
- What brand of Diesel engine is it? If it is a Detroit Diesel try resetting the air box lever.
- Q:seek for a fuel oil operated generator [used] 150~250 Kva?
- Fuel oil is diesel. You can try a google on used machinery suppliers, they should give you some idea. Depending on where you are you will find someone who can help. Failing that if you already have a gen set, adapt a scania or volvo engine to drive it. Both these engines come in the horsepower range you are asking for and will give many years faithful service providing you look after them. All you need is to securely mount the chosen engine on a 3 channel frame, preferably on manufacturers engine mounts, with a adaptor plate (easily produced by anyone with half an idea) to drive the gen motor. Make sure you have warning lights (pref buzzer) in place for oil press, temp etc and you're in business.
- Q:What would you like to have at a Save The Everglades concert?
- 1. Do your research on how you or your partners are going to fund an event of this magnitude. Although the Government does not give out much grant money, they are more apt to give grants to non-profit organizations or fund events such as yours where it may be something to help the community. 2. This has been a fight that has been going on for many years and now people are just starting to listen. I would say catch their attention while it's there. Market the event by telling people what the event is about beforehand and don't spring it on them by having a tree hugger come out to give a speech before or during the bands performance, Buzz Kill! You got them there, don't lose them! 3. Every great event had a great name and a catchy slogan, consult with some professionals. Try something like this! Earth for the Everglades Music Concert 08 4. Try to have musicians from all different genres to participate this way it will show the unified effort to send the message. FYI When you start looking for your musicians, try to speak to them directly and not their managers. Most managers are looking for the bottom dollar and looking out for themselves, not having the artist' best interest in mind. Most artist' are eco-conscious people so who knows? You might have their participation for a small fee this way you could spend more of that budget on other costs, marketing, ads, campaigning etc. Exploit that! Food: It's a concert so don't budget too much into having an elaborate menu, maybe sliders(turkey burgers, hamburgers), hot dogs etc. and lots of beer! Activities: Have eco-vendors at this event and you could charge them a fee for space. Games, horseshoe throwing, darts, etc. Location: Sorry don't know much about FA or the LA everglades. But I was thinking Orlando as they could accomodate an event such as yours. Time: All activities during the day and music starts at sunset. Although hot women in bikinis would be great but it does'nt speak for the cause. Good luck!
- Q:Remote, high altitude generator, 10 kW?
- Check with the manufacturer, they will have derating tables habdy. You would probably need something approaching 30kW. You need to know what the generator can actually handle. Some generators need to be used at a minimum percentage of rated load to operate properly and reliably. Caterpillar have a section that deals in generators. Because of the remoteness reliability would no doubt be an issue. Go for a known name brand.
- Q:how to compare efficiencies for a diesel and a diesel-electric engine?
- Simple. You know the efficiency of the diesel. If you're going to add an electric drive, simply allow for the 10% or so losses in the in the generator - motor drive set vs. the smaller mechanical losses in a gear drive set.
- Q:How deep do US Navy submarines usually go? How long can they stay without coming up for air?
- With every day pass, our country is getting into more and more trouble. The inflation, unemployment and falling value of dollar are the main concern for our Government but authorities are just sleeping, they don’t want to face the fact. Media is also involve in it, they are force to stop showing the real economic situation to the people. I start getting more concern about my future as well as my family after watching the response of our Government for the people that affected by hurricane Katrina. According to recent studies made by World Bank, the coming crisis will be far worse than initially predicted. So if you're already preparing for the crisis (or haven't started yet) make sure you watch this video at familysurvival.tv and discover the 4 BIG issues you'll have to deal with when the crisis hits, and how to solve them fast (before the disaster strikes your town!) without spending $1,000s on overrated items and useless survival books.
- Q:Why isn't oil used for electricity?
- It is used for electricity already.
- Q:how efficient are diesel generators?pls read more below.?
- Direct use of the diesel engine to run the car is more efficient. With the other option, there is a chain of energy conversion each involves a loss.
- Q:50cc diesel engine???????????
- This Site Might Help You. RE: 50cc diesel engine?????? has anyone ever heard of a 50cc diesel engine? if so, where could i get one and how much is it? also, i just want the engine, i dont want the rest of the scooter, bike, etc.
- Q:Are steam locomotives more energy-efficient than diesel, dieselectric or electric?
- The advantages of dieselelectric outweigh steam, mostly due to the high maintenance required on coal-fired steam engines. Another large factor is the ability of electrical generator to drive the traction motors required to overcome the inertia of the enormous mass of the freight when the train is starting up. Efficiency is not simply the mechanical efficiency of the system, but the ability to maintain the system and adapt it to various tasks.
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range