Cummins Generator Set
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Set set
- Supply Capability:
- 50 Sets per Month set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
In-line, 4 cylinder, 4 cycle, water cool turbocharged engine
Compression: 16.8 : 1 Displacement: 3.9 L
3 phase 4 wire, brushless, self-exciting, synchronous
English interface, intelligent control and protection
- Q:fuel oil operated generator (called also heavy oil) can be a dual fuel engine e.g. fuel oil w diesel backup.engine only or a generator set.generator 150~250 Kvaif engine only: 200~300 HPused in working condition
- What the heck is the question?!
- Q:I may soon have to relocate to a place where the electricity is infrequent but my livelihood depends on the internet. my plan is to access the internet through the telephone and run the computer on a diesel generator and also an inverter. is it possible, what precautions should i take to make this work. will this plan work.
- Not a problem at all. Although a battery backup is relatively inexpensive and would be invaluable if the generator runs out of fuel or quits for some reason. It would give you time to do a normal shut down. Make sure your inverter is a regulated power supply, you don't want extreme voltage or current fluctuations.
- Q:Hello. we are installing a Diesel Generator for running our house. We are off grid. We are buying a Cummins 15 KVA/12KW Prime Power Generator. This generator can supply 23 Amps per phase in the standby mode with a PF of .8 With the normal set up, we can run only 3, single phase 18,000 BTU ACs, one on each phase. I read somewhere that by installing Power factor Capacitors, we can install more than one AC on each phase. Do you know anything about that? Is it an easy task or do I need to get an engineering degree for this? I'm some what comfortable with doing electrical work and can do minor calculations as well.Any help would be really appreciated.Greetings from Iran
- First you desire and electric expert no longer HVAC expert. If the strategies (limited) I even have seen on means factor capacitors is right you need to run greater effective than the rated amps on a single leg yet purely for a limited time. sturdy success.
- Q:avr is automatic voltage regulator for power generators
- If you mean the build-in pcb of a fuel/diesel generator which build-up voltage initially and then keep it stable under any load, then read this: First you need to see your generator minimum requirements to determine specs of AVR. You will probably found a label on generator with those Information: Ex. volt (maximum excitation voltage) Ex. amp (maximum excitation amperage) Your AVR output must exceed those specs. If generator is brushless type in most cases it does. Also input voltage of AVR must be the same as output of generator (ex. 110V110V, 220V220V). If generator is triple phase then you can do the same (ex. 380V380V, 440V440V) but if generator have output in star formation then you can use node for a smaller voltage of AVR (ex. 380V220V, 440V253V). If generator work in parallel operation (usually marine main generators does) then things get complicated. In this case AVR is good to support current transformer to make generator more elastic under load fluctuations and match other generators in the same circuit.
- Q:if the answer is a regular car, how can hybrids possibly be more efficient than a regular car, since some of the power from the gas engine goes to the generator for the electric motor.
- Generator okorder
- Q:I am very curious after watching quite a few movies about the 911 conspiracy theories. Those movies did raise some good points, especially the theory of a missle hit the White House instead of a plane. Very strange! Did anyone here watch those movies?
- Nothing hit the White House, genius.
- Q:i started work in a company and i have to maintain a fuel record of diesel generators.i need to know about this term,kindly answer me in good and easy manner and get 10 points.
- The first two people to answer this question are both correct. They just explain it differently. Somewhere on the generator control panel, there is a meter that reads Hours on it. It is measuring (counting), in hours and tenths of an hour, how many hours the engine has been operating. It activates whenever the engine is turned on and deactivates when the engine is turned off. It's the best way to figure out when an engine needs service when you cant count its use in miles or kilometers.
- Q:How much is the waste of the power that may be lost in the combination of two engine and where I can find the diagram that shows the relation between rpm and HP in the combined two diesel engine.this two engine combined with a clutch that synchronize two engine for two input in gears and single output.
- It's best to connect them at the crank so that they can be timed to fire in a manner that your getting the most amount of power you can. This has been done in applications as small as a .12cc engine all the way up to huge engines that power large ships. The most common place I used to see it is with gas engines for tractor pull. The engines do sync up and will run together when you pair them up thru a clutch
- Q:first, no power plants here.there is a siege on my country.also no engines like these which generate electricity from wind.and they keep cutting the electricity.so, I`m ready to do everything with my hands.and well, yes I can buy some basic things. like dynamo.actually everything basic thing like diode and these stuff, I can buy.I have some prior knowledge in electricity,I`m 200% ready to study and know more,I`m 200% ready to do the needed machine with my own hands.so, can you suggest any basic Ideas that may help me? and already known Ideas that can be implemented
- need okorder
- Q:I want to buy a GENMAX HY6500 GENERATOR FOR 220/240 VOLTS but is wondering if this generator is good. I saw one sold at $1,239 and on another site it was $299.00. I was adviced not to buy Wolf power because of poor customer ratings. I haven't seen any customer rating for GENMAX. I guess this is a Chinese company.The problem I am having in US is that I canot get a 50hz 220-240 volt generators. All I get is 60hz and I am told thy wouldn't work for Africa. Can anybody help?
- You can probably get them in Africa proper, and at a better price too, with local support included, minus the shipping cost. When buying a portable generator, check which fuel it uses. Diesel engines last much longer than gasoline. Also, these units are not made to run continuously, but only for emergency or temporary power.and must run isolated from the regular power network. If you want to run more than one and have a small power plant, you need stationary units and a synchronizing panel, with circuit breakers etc. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||71% - 80%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||6-10 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese, Japanese|
|Factory Size:||1,000-3,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like