In-line, 4 cylinder, 4 cycle, water cool turbocharged engine
Compression: 16.8 : 1 Displacement: 3.9 L
3 phase 4 wire, brushless, self-exciting, synchronous
English interface, intelligent control and protection
- Q:Does anyone know about SDMO power generators?
- I looked online and this company makes everything from small gas driven to large diesel driven. You say the code is for water in the fuel and if it's diesel water would ruin the injectors so it very well could not allow it to start for that reason. At a minion you need to tell us a little more. Did it shut its self down for the over heat or did it size and shut down? that is a good point to start with.
- Q:Does a nuclear power plant get it electricity from its own reactor or an outside source?
- Credible? How's this I carry a Q point secure practices clearance from the U. S. NRC. I worked in nuclear vegetation for 2 years. the main section of the sequence to generate ability type nuclear capability is the reactor center. in the middle, a self-conserving nuclear fission reaction is going on. The splitting of the Uranium 235 nucleus via a neutron motives the ejection of two neutrons which in turn, splits 2 extra nucleus'. alongside with the neutron ejection is the releases of a extensive volume of capability in the variety of warmth. A coolant, regularly water is circulated below severe tension to this center. The tension facilitates the water to learn warmth capability yet stay a liquid. After the coolant leaves the reactor containment section, the tension is suddenly decreased. This kinds steam, that's used to coach extensive turbines related to the two superb turbines. those create the electrical powered ability. The expended decrease tension steam is condensed and then returns to the middle to do the cycle lower back.
- Q:YD-35028-U-730936-F, this is the serial number of my diesel generator?
- are you sure its a perkins? It may be a Yanmar?
- Q:Why can't America shut off power for two hours a month?
- Of course it would depend on the power source. It is not the use of electricity that is causing problems to the global climate, but how it is generated.
- Q:Is it possible to see the difference between an electric train and a diesel train?
- First off, all trains are electric, the only reason there is a diesel engine is to run a huge generator that supplies electricity for locomotive. but in a straight electric, first you would notice it is quiet and smoke free, no diesel egnines running. Second it has to have a way of getting electrictity to the motors while on the move, the most common and effective way is with overhead wires, the track will have lines directly over the center, and th elocomotives will have a device mounted on top that pushes gently upwards against the wires to conduct the electricity down into the control compartment of the locomotive. Look for the overhead device on top of the locomotive, very easy to spot.
- Q:What are the faults of diesel generator
- no excitation button with the battery to magnetize
- Q:I want to buy 5000kva diesel generators from the manufactuerer?
- contact them then not us
- Q:how do electric motors on car wheels work?
- If you are talking about the truck (traction) motors on a locomotive, then whole power system! diesel engine, generator, exciter generator, truck motors, can range anywhere from seven hundred horsepower for a switch engine up to several thousand horsepower for a line haul locomotive. The traction motors get their power from the generator which is connected to the diesel engine. There is no direct mechanical connection from the diesel engine to the wheels. All the diesel engine does is turn the generator. The power from the generator is what running the traction motors which in turn drives the wheels of the locomotive. That is where the term diesel over electric comes from. In short the diesel engine drives the generator. The power from the generator drives the traction motors. The traction motors drive the wheels. The wheels drive the locomotive. The amount of power the generator puts out is controlled by two things. How fast it is turning (number of RPM and how much excitation voltage it's fields are being excited with by the exciter generator. Both the RPM's and the excitation voltage is controlled by the engineer. The advantage of using diesel over electric is they can tandem several locomotives together to pull long trains and be able to control them all from the lead engine. (Locomotive) As far as size Look at the trucks on the locomotive. The area between the wheels is pretty muchly taken up by the traction motors. Here is another fact. The generator is a DC generator and the traction motors are DC motors. Most of the time they are series wound DC motors for better starting torque since they are always coupled to a load. Here is another fact from the been there done that file! Traction motors are nasty and dirty to work on like when you have to change brushes and seat the new brushes and horne the commutator
- Q:What is "hours meter reading"?
- it is a meter, more than likely electronic digital but ive seen mechanical ones also, that is attached to the generator that tells you how many hours it has been running or in your case at how many hours you have to add more diesel
- Q:What size generator do I need for my single wide mobile home?
- Add the power for each item, total watts for each and then double it for the size of the generator. I suspect at least a 10 kw unit. The heaters will use a lot of power next is the refrigerator and the deep freeze. The microwave will need to be inspected for size but usually they run on 15 amps at 120 volts and can draw down the output of the generator when they start. You will need a transfer switch and the proper installation and inspection of it to your power panel and possibly need to notify the local power company that you have the back up generator wired into the unit. Electric heat on a generator is not a good idea rather try to get a fossil fuel heat source that vent to the open air, this will allow a smaller generator to be used. I suggest you consult a local qualified professional electrician to do the work so they can properly size and install the package.
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range