Electric Start Silent Cummins Generator 60Hz 100KVA/80K Watt with Stamford Generator Head
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Set set
- Supply Capability:
- 30 Sets per Month set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
(1)The desiel gensets choose advanced Cummins engines as power and equipped with automatic and intelligent control system and also generators such as Stamford, Marathon, Leadtech etc. both at home and abroad.
(2)The output power scope covers from 18KW to 1500KW ,which can meet client's different requirements.
Main Technical Data of Generator
6 cylinder in line,direct injection
DC 24V electric start
Brushless, self-exciting ,single bearing
3 phase 4 wires
- Q:I know I take for granted that I have indoor plumbing but where does the water pressure that causes water to flow come from when I turn on my sink? Is it a pump. Where does the energy come from?
- In most cases for a city, the pressure comes from gravity. A water tank is filled by an electric pump and gravity carries the water to your home. The water is not usually pumped directly unless you have your own well.
- Q:believe the mh didnt come with a seperate 12v power supply to run items after the mh engine is stopped! I want to run these items seperately from the mh engine 12v system if possible. The mh has its own stock inverter but i am unable to locate a pwer supply other than the 12v battery in the engine compartment which is used for the primary engine power supply. Does this sound right. For instance are their electrical systems that rely solely on the main or engine battery power supply(without a secondary seperate accesories battery or power supply) and are totally reliant on charging only from the engine charging system. I do have a 2500 watt external generator but i am limited on the hours of usage. Mainly i am interested in running the light ,tv and vcr without assistance of my external generator. How the hell do i set this all up??
- Get a second battery, a battery isolater, and a power inverter. You may also want to add a 12 volt battery charger. For the second battery get a deep cycle battery. This will last you longer. Install the battery in a battery box and make sure the box is vented to the outside. When a battery is charged or in use it can produce hydrogen gas which if not properly vented could cause an explosion or fire. You can get these through any major auto supply store or any major department store that has an automotive department that sells batteries. You can also find them at boat dealerships. The battery isolater is like a one way valve for electricity. It will allow the second battery to be charged by your motor home's alternator, but won't drain the main battery so your motor home will start. You can find these at most RV dealerships. The power inverter will convert the 12 volt DC power to 120 volt AC power. Get a power inverter with enough capacity to run all of your items plus a little reserve. You can find these at most major auto supply stores. Your run time battery power alone will depend on how large of deep cycle you buy and how fully it is charged. If you add a 12 volt battery charger this will charge your battery when your motor home is connected to 120 volt power. Be sure to select a fully automatic battery charger so your battery is not over charged. You can find these at RV dealerships or they can be ordered through most major auto supply stores. It would also be a good idea to use heavy enough gage wiring to prevent any wiring problems. Also, strategicaly place fuses in both the 12 volt and 120 volt systems to protect your investment.
- Q:How to correctly select oil for diesel generator
- The disadvantage is that the low temperature fluidity and heat resistance than mineral oil.
- Q:I have a new Onan 10k diesel generator engine and an old isuzu pickup truck not worth engine replacement cost. Can this small diesel be adapted to fit the manual transmission?
- Anything is possible, but Is it practical? Probably not. Can you do all the work? I hope so, because the amount it would cost in labor to do it would be much more than rebuilding or replacing what you have now.
- Q:An internal combustion engine runs more efficiently at constant speed. If it was run to charge the batteries when needed, via a generator, it seems to me it would be much more efficient than today's dual mode hybrids. This is essentially what diesel-electric locomotives do, and they get much better gas mileage than cars.
- Truly it has to do with type of fuel to create energy. So using whatever type of fuel you want to create a specific amount of energy, say to move a vehicle, you end up not considering the type of fuel but the cost of fuel. Seriously, if gas was a couple of cents a gallon who would care about alternate fuels. So as a race we seem to be more satisfied to leave our ability to travel around, not only our countries but also our planet, to the money Barons rather than placing our fuel needs in the hands of our Governments where our tax dollars could be efficiently used to develop human efficient fuels that are FREE. Sunlight comes to mind, seriously how hard can it be with our technology today to develop ways of utilizing this never ending source of vast power. Then there is water made up of H2O and yet we are all aware of how much energy we get from splitting an atom, dah! So how about splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen and utilizing that energy and God hasn't hinted he/she/gay/partner/bi/lesbian etc ( to make sure I am politically correct here, will be stopping the rain anytime soon. Oh rain and sunlight are FREE, hmm, I wonder, is there someone not wanting us all to have free energy. WHY would that be possible?
- Q:ie a ships diesel generator.
- I'm assuming by trip you mean shut down/off Plenty of reasons: 1) overheat, most common cause, could be lost water pump or water supply or cooling lines plugged 2) electrical, although diesel does not use sparkplugs there are electrical components. There are glow plugs that get the whole process started when cold, there is a starter motor that gets it all going and there is some method to keep the fuel warm enough to flow correctly 3) Starve for fuel, either fuel ran out, to low temp so its sludge 4) Loss of oil pressure that is used for lubrication 5) Ouput limits, there will be an overcurrent/overvoltage system regulating the output of he generator and if it gets really out of wack then it will kill the whole thing to prevent damage to everything That's all I can think of right now
- Q:how is the diesel power transmitted to the traction wheels in a diesel locomotive
- The most common form of transmission is electric; a locomotive using electric transmission is known as a diesel-electric locomotive. With this system, the diesel engine drives a generator or alternator; the electrical power produced then drives the wheels using electric motors. This is effectively an electric locomotive with its own generating station. For the first decades the motors were direct current. More recently alternating current has come to be preferred. In either case, a common option is the use of dynamic braking, in which the motors are switched to perform as generators, thus converting the motion of the locomotive into electrical energy, which is then dissipated through heating elements usually mounted on the top of the locomotive. Dynamic braking reduces brake usage in mountainous areas, though it is ineffective at low speeds. Electro-diesel locomotive These are special locomotives that can either operate as an electric locomotive or a diesel locomotive. Dual-mode diesel-electric/third-rail locomotives are operated by the Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North Railroad between non-electrified territory and New York City because of a local law banning diesel-powered locomotives in Manhattan tunnels. For the same reason, Amtrak operates a fleet of dual-mode locomotives in the New York area. British Rail operated dual diesel-electric/electric locomotives designed to run primarily as electric locomotives. This allowed railway yards to remain un-electrified as the third-rail power system is extremely hazardous in a yard area.
- Q:I read about it in an old Mother Earth news (1993?) The car was mainly powered by the gen. The batteries would only kick-in for hills, boost of power, etc. I am interested in this design, anyone know if it works well? Can I use a 480volt 3ph gen-set to power motor/Drive for more efficiency/power? I already know about the volt,prius,leaf.
- It would have only 13.32 hp.
- Q:Can bases be sources of electricity? Please explain why and cite your references. Thanks :)
- base has many meanings. Air force bases sometimes have a diesel generator. Base hospitals almost always have diesel generators. A chemical base, together the right metals, can act as a electrochemical cell (battery). A base metal, such as zinc and copper, with the proper acid can act as a electrochemical cell (battery). .
- Q:can caterpillar diesel generator generate power for 1 month without any shutdowns? which is generator good GAS or Diesel?
- machines are not design to run for month of course yes. Most common I know is diesel generators. But if you have fuel gas much better as gas normally has lower operating pressure and much pure in composition so lesser maintenance in the end. But not seen any caterpillar of gas design.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||71% - 80%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||6-10 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese, Japanese|
|Factory Size:||1,000-3,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like