(1)The desiel gensets choose advanced Cummins engines as power and equipped with automatic and intelligent control system and also generators such as Stamford, Marathon, Leadtech etc. both at home and abroad.
(2)The output power scope covers from 18KW to 1500KW ,which can meet client's different requirements.
Main Technical Data of Generator
6 cylinder in line,direct injection
DC 24V electric start
Brushless, self-exciting ,single bearing
3 phase 4 wires
- Q:Diesel and electricity generation?
- You need to google. Try looking up: 1/ The energy density of diesel fuel oil. 2/ The efficiency of a diesel internal combustion engine. 3/ The efficiency of a dynamo (alternator or electrical generator not turbine). Chuck in a bit of ineffieiency for the linkage between the ICE and the dynamo. Then just multiply the energy density of the fuel, by the efficiencies, and out will pop your answer.
- Q:What is the difference in construction and operation of ATS that switches between electrical source?
- There may be no difference. It will depend on the application. For example, if I specified an ATS that had the proper voltage and current capacities, the only other item of concern would be to determine if the transfer would be a make before break or a break before make type of transfer. In a make before break, it would mean the sources would be placed into parallel operating condition before one of the sources was interrupted. This would require the ability to synchronize the sources. Which means the frequency, voltage and phase relationship of the sources must match before they are placed into parallel service. On a break before make switch, usually only phase rotation and approximate voltage levels are of concern. Hope this helps, Newton1Law
- Q:Generator upgrade generator only not motor?
- My best suggestion would be upgrade to Solar Photo Voltaic where you get output and also save diesel+ environment. or buy a second hand D.G .
- Q:So do they use fossil fuels in the manned stations for the Arctic and Antarctica ?
- they just constructed a brand new station there but its all eco friendly this time.
- Q:domestic KiloWattHour Meter?
- are you sure u dont have a diesel generator that sells el. energy back to the grid? jk Is this first time you look at the meter? If so take a look again, should be ok.
- Q:question on electrical in flat?
- This electrical specification describes some aspects of the electrical distribution system for a block of flats (apartment building in USA terms). A 3 phase power supply is 3 live wires and a neutral with 400 volts or so between any two live wires and 230 volts or so between any live wire and the neutral. Each flat would be connected to one live wire and neutral. A change over switch is a switch that can switch the load from one power source to another. It could switch between two mains connections from the power company or it could switch between the power company mains and a standby diesel generator set. An RMU transformer is a ring main unit transformer. The transformer would be the step down or substation transformer from the transmission line voltage to the 400 volt level. There would probably be one transformer for all of the flats, possibly two if there are two mains connections from the power company. The RMU designation indicates that the transformer includes additional components such as the change over switch and main circuit breaker as a single piece of equipment. Advanced features might include such things as transformer temperature monitoring, load monitoring, and remote indication provisions. Unless the features are enumerated, it isn't a particularly useful description. It may or may not include features in addition to the minimum required by government regulations. If you are purchasing only an individual flat, this might offer some assurance that the electrical system is modern and reliable, but it is a very poor description to offer prospective purchasers of individual flats.
- Q:what is diesel power plan or station & how it is work?
- In diesel power plant the power is produced by a Diesel Engine. The diesel engine used may be 2 stroke or four stroke It is used only for small amount of power production Working: Diesel engine is coupled with generators or alternator for generating electricity
- Q:My daughters 89 Jeep 4.0 Wagoneer (in storage) will not start. Any suggestions?
- My first wager may be the gasoline filter out or carb is plugged. gasoline filters will ultimately plug themselves after sitting for a together as. If that would not do it, get a carb rebuild equipment, sparkling all the passages and bowls out good. in case you detect diverse gunk interior the bowls, it is probable the hardship. If that would not artwork, your timing chain might have slipped. in case you have gasoline and spark, often an engine will initiate. yet whilst the timing chain is off, the valves are not establishing on the splendid time. it is going to nonetheless sputter like it needs to run, yet will not be able to. Take the valve conceal off so which you will discover the valves for #a million cylinder. Rotate the engine to good ineffective center. The valve rockers might desire to be somewhat unfastened at this factor and the rotor pointing to the #a million spark plug twine, if not rotate yet another turn to TDC. If issues do not look lining up, your chain might desire to have skipped a tooth or 2. style of a huge interest to interchange it (using fact it has stretched), yet not something actual significant. good success.
- Q:Hi I am building a generator I need to fit avr can you help with advice and componants. 4 cyl diesel 8 kw Alt.?
- The alt is what RPM you will set the engine atMost 120-240 volt are 50 HRX and run at 1800or 3600 so if it's the 3600 back end your using the wrong engineUnless you use a pulley and belt to get the correct RPMMY 8K Diesel marine ONAN direct drive 3cyc runs at 1800 Rpm If your over loading the genset than no engine will workwhat is the load your pulling as 8K is 80 amps Max single 240V or 40 amp double 120V
- Q:can i idle my diesel car for 5 hours everyday with no damage?
- Suprisingly this will cause more wear than running it under load, if you need to charge batteries everyday assuming you don't have mains power for any legth of time I recommend you buy a generator for the job.
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range