Galvanized Iron Wire Iron Tie Wire Galvanized Wire
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 50000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Production process: it uses the high quality low carbon steel wire rodprocessing, is made of high quality low carbon steel, the drawing,pickling, annealing, galvanizing. The cooling process and processing.
Characteristics: galvanized steel wire has good toughness and elasticity,the highest volume of zinc can be up to 300 grams / square meter. Has galvanized layer thickness, strong corrosion resistance and other properties.
Application: galvanized wire products are widely used in architecture,handicrafts, silk screen preparation, highway barriers, product packaging and daily civil, and other fields.
Galvanized wire and divided into hot dip galvanized wire and cold galvanized wire (galvanized wire) to distinguish:
Hot dip galvanizing is dipping in zinc liquid heating melting, fast production, coating thickness but not even, the minimum thickness of the market allows the 45 microns, the maximum of 300 microns above. Color is dark, zinc metal consumption, infiltration layer is formed with the base metal, good corrosion resistance, hot dip galvanized outdoor environmentcan keep decades.
Cold galvanizing zinc (Galvanized) is gradually plating metal appearancethrough the current direction in the plating tank, production speed is slow,uniform coating, thin, usually only 3-15 micron, bright appearance,corrosion resistance is poor, generally a few months will rust.
The hot dip galvanized, electric galvanized low production cost.
Cold galvanized and hot dip galvanized difference:
Cold galvanized and hot dip galvanizing is the difference between the amount of zinc, can identify them from the color, cold galvanized colorhair silvery white with yellow. Hot dip galvanized hair white.
1.Structure of Black Annealed Iron Wire Description:
Black Annealed Iron Wire is very good for Chain link fence, fencing mesh, gabion mesh box production and for construction business as tire wire, binding wire and galvanized wire raw material production.
Black Annealed Wire is mainly processed into coil wire, spool wire or big package wire. Annealed wire is used as tie wire or baling wire in building, parks and daily binding. Besides, black annealed wire is mainly used as industrial wire, construction wire, industrial bale tie wire and constructional tie wire, etc.
2.Main Features of Black Annealed Iron Wire:
• Use widely
• High Quality & Reasonable Price
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
- Q:i need to know how much wire size i have to put for 380 volts supply
- Wire size is a function of current, not voltage. So, how much current is your load going to draw.
- Q:For my braces, the top wire where my two front teeth are, I can push the wire and it sort of bend. I don't know if this is normal or not. Can someone tell me?
- Mine did that too when I had braces. No worries:)
- Q:How do you properly wrap copper wires? We have been using electrical tape and it's melting the tape. This is in a camper, and it's in the electrical box. We're using this tape because the wires kept touching and arcing off of each other...I'm guessing :/
- Shut off the power to that area. You have a major problem someplace other than in that box. You are waiting for a fire to happen so turn off the power and get out until the problem is fixed. Contact a local qualified professional electrician to do the work. That is cheaper than burning the unit to the ground.
- Q:Hello,I am trying to figure out what type of metal jewelry wire I need for a beading project. I found mostly copper wire at the craft store, as well as a smaller variety of aluminum and brass wire. Is this copper wire (came in many colors) a durable wire? It seemed very soft. Is there a stronger wire on the market? I am mostly looking for 22-28 gauge wire. Thanks!
- there are an entire heap of distinctive wires for all of the diverse issues you additionally could make. so as that is my first question, what do you ought to make? in case you're only beginning out, i'd advise paying for a sturdy determination of distinctive wires and prepare to discover what works for you. inventive wires or craft wires are suitable as they are much less costly. you additionally can circulate with silver/gold plated wires.
- Q:Hi,I have an issue with wiring in house. This is in Paris, France. I will share a foto so you can have a clearer picture what my question is.
- Got a meter? On the output side Wht/Grn = ground Brown = 'Hot' (230 V.) Blue = Neutral Test out what you've got in the French outlet box.
- Q:US electrical tech question from a non electrically minded fag. I have a dimmer controlling a light and a single light switch controlling a fan. There is one blue wire going to the dimmer and one blue wire going to the switch. There is one black wire going to a 2nd terminal on the switch, which is also connected to a 2nd wire leading to the 2nd terminal on the dimmer. Now tell me how to wire an outlet into this ******* mess.Inb4 op is a fag, inb4 op should post this somewhere else, inb4 turn the power on and touch the wires, inb4 op can't inb4
- From the sounds of your description, you are in the UK or a country where they use UK wireing system and standards. If ythis so and by outlet you mean a receptacle, then you do not wire an outlet to the lighting circuit. Receptacles are wired on separate circuits only meant for receptacles. Take CRISDRUMCHICK's advice, hire a reputable, qualified electrician. You do not know enough to do the job safely. Inb4 op is a fag, inb4 op should post this somewhere else, inb4 turn the power on and touch the wires, inb4 op can't inb4 - What is this nonsense? It looks and is degrading and uncalled for in Yahoo Answers.
- Q:i have a black, red, and yellow wires in my trunk for a stereo system.i hear about this remote wire being blue (i have a sub/amp that needs a remote wire, ground, and battery) but i dont know which is which and where to put what.please help
- Well, you have 2 options. I used this first method when I installed subs in my cousins car because there was no remote turn on wire on his car. In this case you can run wire directly from the battery to a toggle switch that you can mount on your dash, then run the wire from the toggle to your amp. So the amp only turns on when you slip the switch.(Usually, even if there is a remote turn on I run that to a toggle and then to the amp, so then you can turn your amp on and off whenever you want not just when ever the radio is off or on. Your second option is to use a circuit tester to find a wire that has power when the radio is off has no power but it has power when the radio is on, then you can splice your remote turn on into that.
- Q:Wire 1 and wire 2 are made from the same metal. Wire 2 has a larger diameter than wire 1. The electric field strengths E1 and E2 are equal. A) Compare the values of the two current densities. Is J1 greater than, less, or equal to J2?B) Compare the values of the currents I1 and I2. Is I1 greater then, less or equal to I2?
- The current will be more dense in the smaller wire. The value of the current is inversely proportional to the resistiance of the wire. Resistance = resistivity * length / Area since the wires are of identical material and length, the only thing left to vary is the cross-sectional area. Area is proportional to the square of the radius (diameter), so the current will be proportional to the square of the diameter. I2 is proportional to I1^2 I2 is larger than I1 .
- Q:There are two switches – the left is for the fan, the right is for the light. They operate independently. I want to replace the light switch with one that has a motion sensor.There are four sets of bundled wires coming out of the back of the box. Each bundle has a white, a black, and a copper wire.Two black wires come out of each switch. The top wires go into two of the bundles in the back of the box, the bottom wires are connected with each other and with two more black wires coming out of the other two bundles coming out of the back of the box.All the white wires are twisted together with a red cap. All of the copper wires are twisted together with another red cap.My motion sensor has a red, black, green and yellow wire. The directions say the yellow wire is not used, because this is not a 3-way light. Is there a straightforward way to do this?
- Sure is!. You wire it exactly the way the instructions say to. Which is to use the 2 wires on the existing switch. The bare wire on the switch (if present) is the ground and goes to the green. Just like the instructions say. You are apparently letting all those other wires scare you. The motion sensor is nothing more than an automatic switch. It does the same thing the existing switch does, using the exact same wires. Do Not touch any of the existing splices. Look again at the instructions. Take a deep breath and have at. I've been in control cabinets with Hundreds of wires in them. I ignored all but the ones I need to work on. Other wise I would still be there trying to figure it out! (chuckle)
- Q:I keep trying to strip this damned wire but the copper wire inside the tubeing constantly ends up getting split apart instead of staying together. Im pretty sure Im doing it right Ive done it before easily. The wire is very old though could that be the problem?
- A good stripper has settings for each wire size. Make sure you have it set to the correct size. Are you nicking the wire or cutting some of the strands? if not, then that the wire gets split is not a problem. Just twist the strands back together. ending up stranded? the wire starts out solid or stranded, you can't make solid into stranded. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like