||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire
Mainly used in communication equipment, medical equipment and weaving nets, brushes, cables, filters, high pressure pipe, construction, handicrafts and other industries.
we can be made according to customers specific requirements
Features of Galvanized Wire:
Material: low carbon steel wire
Tensile Strength: 400--580Mpa
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized iron wire: From 8# to 16#
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
Tie wire is a metal wire product that used to tie bags, Also known as bag tie wire.
1)Material: black iron wire, galvanized wire , PVC coated wire, stainless steel wire.
2)Wire diameter: 0.5MM-4.0MM.
4)Packaging: plastic bags, cardboard boxes, trays, etc. Or according to customer requirement.
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
- Q:what wires go to what ?
- Chilton's guide in the library may have this information. Also, it is online with my library so you might be able to find this out at home.
- Q:Air conditioning wiring problem - help!?
- did you get a new capaitor to go with the new motor if yes both black wires that were on the old capacitor go on the same set of terminals the purple wire goes on the new capacitor.. the purple wire on the old motor is the same as the white wire on the new motor...plus the brown wire with the white stripe is same wire as white wire...splice the white wire and the brown and white stripped wire to the purple wire.......the brown wire is the same as the orignal brown wire from the old motor and goes in same spot on the capacitor the other brown wire went from the old motor, should be on the other set of terminals on capacitor.....the black wire is the same as the other black wire from old motor and goes in its original place...the green is just a ground and needs to be put where the other green wire was...
- Q:Using solid-copper HOUSE WIRE (of the proper guage) TO WIRE A CAR amp/subwoofer system?
- yes. even bigger difference when you used it to wire the battry to the amp. The solid-copper house wire are design for high voltage and lov current. But, your car voltage is low, only 12 volts. Now see if you have a big amp and use 1000 watts. and calculate with the Power formula : P = V x I P stands for Power, V stands for Voltage, and I stands for Current. The currents you use in 12 volts equals 83.333 ampere. its a big current. now if you use the home voltage(220 volts) the currents equal 4.545 ampere. See the different? 83 ampere and 4 ampere. that is why the wire for car amp/subwoofer usually not use solid copper, but use hairsize copper. Of course not a single hairsize copper, but alot of it. I have a car with audio system. I use 1 swiss audio power amp 2000 watts and 2 poweramper 1500 rms Sub. and to wire the battery and the amp, I used a thumb size cable - hairsize copper.
- Q:Wireless or Wired Internet?
- Wired Internet, but i recommend wireless to laptops.
- Q:Stereo speaker wire?
- yeah thats fine they will work. do suggest some monster speaker cable over that but what you have there in the link will work.
- Q:wiring for a chevy small block starter?
- Your looking for a drive ,but if you would like to look for a starter try Competition Sales online.They deal with mostly Chevy performance parts. Good luck
- Q:Why are some wires made up of many wires?
- 1) it is more flexible than single wire of same resistance, that is you can bend it to more angle than it's counterpart single wire that would have same resistance. 2) AC current don't flow over whole cross section area of a wire but it flows more near/on outer surface of wire. So resistance is not a function(inversely proportional) of cross section area for AC current but surface area wich is more for for many wires cable than single wire cable for given weight of wire material and thus it will have lesser resistance. 3) it is more reliable, that is if one of many wire get beaked the wire will still work unlike single wire cable.
- Q:importance of live wires and neutral wires !!?
- These two wires provide the voltage difference (called potential difference) that is responsible for driving the current through an appliance. Live and neutral are terms most commonly use with mains electrical supply .. they are equivalent to + (live) and - used with batteries and other DC sources. The live wire is at the higher voltage (most dangerous) and the neutral is usually close to ground voltage (0 V). Both wires together form the complete circuit required for the current .. from the supply (through the live wire) to the appliance and back to the supply (through the neutral wire). In a mains circuit a switch is always connected into the live wire so that the high voltage is disconnected from the appliance. A switch connected in the neutral wire prevents the appliance from working (so it appears to be off) because there is a break in the circuit .. but the high voltage is still connected to the appliance which may be dangerous. For the greatest safety a switch should disconnect both live and neutral wires at the same time.
- Q:2000 Bonneville SSEI Plugs Wires?
- any plugs + wires will help the mpg a bit if the plugs are gapped correctly before installation
- Q:connect amp wire to car battery?
- Battery Wire
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range