||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire
Mainly used in communication equipment, medical equipment and weaving nets, brushes, cables, filters, high pressure pipe, construction, handicrafts and other industries.
we can be made according to customers specific requirements
Features of Galvanized Wire:
Material: low carbon steel wire
Tensile Strength: 400--580Mpa
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized iron wire: From 8# to 16#
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
Tie wire is a metal wire product that used to tie bags, Also known as bag tie wire.
1)Material: black iron wire, galvanized wire , PVC coated wire, stainless steel wire.
2)Wire diameter: 0.5MM-4.0MM.
4)Packaging: plastic bags, cardboard boxes, trays, etc. Or according to customer requirement.
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
- Q:Light fixture wiring?
- The yellow and green wire is another ground wire. In a house in North America most systems are AC and there is NO positive or negative conductor. The conductors are a ground/bare, white/neutral and any color is a hot wire. The green or yellow green are the exception to the color codes. I suggest you get a book on basic house wiring before you attempt anything besides basic replacement of devices.
- Q:Can I solder wrapping wires?
- except you're honestly helpful that the solder is lead unfastened, do no longer use it. Plumbing solder is ordinarily lead unfastened yet electric and sturdy sheet metallic solder pick no longer be. and that i'm uncertain how mind-blowing tin, the different important element of solder, is in terms of leaving black marks on the floor even however somewhat risk-free.
- Q:How to wire 120v outlet from 240v wiring?
- I swear these people on here are crazy sometimes. People he was never asking how to wire e recepticale. He is asking how to take a four wire 240vac connection to a 3 wire 120vac connection. He is wiring it to a auto drain valve that has a termination box on the side of it or a pecker head as we used to call it. Here is how to do it. Go to your breaker panel determine wick breaker is feeding the cable/wire your wanting to use. Once you have done this remove the breaker panel cover. Then remove the wires from the breaker. These should be the red and black wires. Now remove the two pole breaker and replace it with two single pole breakers rated at 20 amps. Using black electrical tape, tape the end of the red wire up and secure it inside the breaker panel so that it is out of the way. Now land the black wire to one of the breakers you just installed. The second breaker will not have anything wired to it, it is a spare to be used later but must be installed to cover the hole left by the two pole breaker. Label you panel to indicate the auto drain valve and the spare breaker you have just installed. Now at the auto drain valve the black will be the hot/L1 white is neutral/L2 and the green is ground. The red can be taped up and secured out of the way or cut back and taped up if you don't think you will need it in the future.
- Q:Home Theater Speaker Wire?
- You can use Cat5 as speaker wire, you need to twist all the wires together and use one wire for positive and another for negative, there are several tutorials on the net on how to use it for best results but its really more trouble than its worth, I use OFC wire from parts express, but any OFC wire or copper wire should do...For shorter runs (under 15 Ft) any speaker wire should work as long as its the proper guage, wire,.. needs to be thicker for longer runs, the guage of the wire is more important than what wire you use, I use 14 guage all the way around just makes it easier to set up and looks better. Inside walls you want to use CL3 wire...this is what code requires in most states...the guage of your wire is going to be determined by the length of your run and the nominal impedance of your speaker, I linked to a chart below that will help you determine guage for your system....what I usually look for is flexability cheaper wire tend to be stiff and is hard to work with while better wire is very flexable, but either will work...
- Q:Sony Xplod Amp Wiring help?
- Run a fused (1 amp, 14 AWG) wire from a fuse in the fuse panel that only has power when the car is ON to one side of a switch. From the other side of the switch run the same sized wire to the REM (remote) connection on the amp. This allows for full control and you never have to worry about forgetting to turn off the amp. The switch is so you can turn off the amp at will so as not to give grandma a heart attack in the car. You can find fuse taps and in-line fuse holders at any autoparts store.
- Q:how do u burn cds from lime wire?
- At okorder.com Hope it can help you.
- Q:hooking a remote wire to jvc kd g220?
- Don't use the power antenna wire as the amp will shut off when you change the source from the radio. You can have an external switch turn the amp on. Find a spot in the fuse panel that is only on when the car is on and run a fused (1 amp) wire to a switch then from the switch to the REM connection on the amp. This allows for full control and you never have to worry about forgetting to turn the amp off. Use a fuse tap for the connection from the fuse panel.
- Q:Pendant light has 4 wires, what is this gray wire?
- The gray wire is not a wire that you need. The black is your HOT wire, your white is your NEUTRAL wire (don't call it common/wrong term) and your green is your ground. Those three will make your light work. You are right!...
- Q:Photocontrol on a outside light wiring help?
- no offence and no help but WHY did you not take a note of the connections as others have been told to do,in reality it makes no difference what colour of wiring goes where it is what the wire does that is important in other words if you swap the brown and blue at a light it will still work can you not remember what the connections were at onset of job.Best plan of action when dealing with electrics is if you do not know what to do do not do it
- Q:Updated 2 wire ungrounded residential wiring?
- What you propose to do (inserting an earth wire) is just fine as is removing the existing and replacing with twin and earth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range