||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire
Mainly used in communication equipment, medical equipment and weaving nets, brushes, cables, filters, high pressure pipe, construction, handicrafts and other industries.
we can be made according to customers specific requirements
Features of Galvanized Wire:
Material: low carbon steel wire
Tensile Strength: 400--580Mpa
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized iron wire: From 8# to 16#
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
Tie wire is a metal wire product that used to tie bags, Also known as bag tie wire.
1)Material: black iron wire, galvanized wire , PVC coated wire, stainless steel wire.
2)Wire diameter: 0.5MM-4.0MM.
4)Packaging: plastic bags, cardboard boxes, trays, etc. Or according to customer requirement.
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
- Q:can a 4 wire dryer work with a 3 wire plug?
- the guidelines basically recently replaced interior the previous couple of years requiring new properties to be geared up with the 4 prong recepticals rather than the three prong recepticals for 220 V merchants. in the experience that your dryer is fantastically new, interior the final 4 years or so... the twine that is hooked as much because it now could have the skill to be interchanged with a 4 prong twine by basically buyingh a 4 prong twine and screwing the eylets to the surprising connections at the back of your dryer. in the experience that your twine won't be able to be switched out, then i'd pass backward and replace the 4 prong container with a three prong container. i'd do it this sort so as that one and all your electric connections are interior a receptical, rather of having 220 Volt wires basically twine nuted at the same time.ok good success.
- Q:Power wire ground wire and speaker wire please answerrrrr?
- Power wire only has to be long enough to get from the battery to the amp with an inline fuse close to the battery. (within 18) Ground wire should be no longer than 2feet from the amp to chasis. 8 gauge is good but may be overkill for some speakers. If your speaker doesnt call for 8 gauge wire, then use a smaller gauge. If your speaker does need 8gauge wire, make sure the amp can accept this size
- Q:alternative for soldering wire ?
- wire glue is not a good alternative to soldering but may temporally work best bet is to solder it go to any hardware store, walmart, target, kmart to get a soldering iron
- Q:Magnet Wire, Bare Copper Wire, Or Enamel Copper Coated Wire?
- Today we always use magnet wire from inductors, transformers and speaker, but Faraday didn't have any so he just used insulated wire. He was smarter the you and me, so if we know you need insulated wire, so did he.
- Q:How much would a wiring harness cost?
- Buying a wiring harness will be prohibitive, and even transplanting one from a wrecking yard can be expensive. The harness can be repaired by splicing in pieces of wire where wire is missing and splicing together damaged pieces of wire. It is tedious but not particularly time consuming - I spliced in a section of harness after an engine fire in about 2 hours, working slowly.
- Q:Why are some wires made up of many wires?
- 1) it is more flexible than single wire of same resistance, that is you can bend it to more angle than it's counterpart single wire that would have same resistance. 2) AC current don't flow over whole cross section area of a wire but it flows more near/on outer surface of wire. So resistance is not a function(inversely proportional) of cross section area for AC current but surface area wich is more for for many wires cable than single wire cable for given weight of wire material and thus it will have lesser resistance. 3) it is more reliable, that is if one of many wire get beaked the wire will still work unlike single wire cable.
- Q:wiring ceiling fan with 12-2 wire adding remote hooked up everthing and flip switch trips breaker?
- wire it black to black white to white. original wiring could be wrong. please better description. for light kit red or blue should connect to that. dont forget grounding wire even though white wire polarizes
- Q:Running wire from breaker box.?
- You could also run the wire in wire mold which could be surface mounted to your ceiling in the garage and up walls in your stairway. Basically any place you would have bare romex showing it would covered by the wire mold. Easy alternative to fishing wires if you don't mind the look of wire chases on your wall. Personally, i would fish them where ever you can. It's almost always a better job. Check with your local electrical supply store. You may find a decorative mold you can live with. Good luck.
- Q:color code for wires in a 2000 ford explorer?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: color code for wires in a 2000 ford explorer? do you match positives and negatives or positives and positives when wiring a car stereo
- Q:1995 Ford Taurus starter wires?
- The First red wire goes to the solenoid on the fender well right by the battery. the second red wire goes from the solenoid to the starter on the one main post there. the black wire goes from the engine block to the battery on the negative side. All connections must be tight but not not crushing on the battery
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range