||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire
Mainly used in communication equipment, medical equipment and weaving nets, brushes, cables, filters, high pressure pipe, construction, handicrafts and other industries.
we can be made according to customers specific requirements
Features of Galvanized Wire:
Material: low carbon steel wire
Tensile Strength: 400--580Mpa
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized iron wire: From 8# to 16#
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
Tie wire is a metal wire product that used to tie bags, Also known as bag tie wire.
1)Material: black iron wire, galvanized wire , PVC coated wire, stainless steel wire.
2)Wire diameter: 0.5MM-4.0MM.
4)Packaging: plastic bags, cardboard boxes, trays, etc. Or according to customer requirement.
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
- Q:where to buy replacement contactor wire?
- This should be copper wire and a splice could be made with little risk since the thermostat is a low voltage circuit in most cases. Try the local HVAC contractor for some of the type you need. There are different types ( number of conductors) for different controllers so they need to match. If you just have the HVAC contractor do a fall service on the system they can make the needed repairs and prepare the whole system for the winter. It was probably used a lot this last summer so a service is about due.
- Q:Alpine PDX wiring???
- take (i use 12 gauge wire on my sub installs) 16-14 gauge wire and hook up the positive on the amp to the red terminal on the sub and negative to the black one. I'm not really sure what you need exactly
- Q:Spark Plug Wire Problems?
- I would beleive you have them incorrectly. the cylinders are numbered 1234 from the passenger side to the drivers side. check to make sure they are on the right cylinders. If its a DIS ignition the coils are numbered.
- Q:how do I wire this up?
- Its either red or green,sometimes white if there is a black ground wire.
- Q:Connnecting wires in a splice case?
- A telephone employee splicer does not need to strip the wires, they use connectors that pierce the insulation of the wire and make a connection that way. Normally that work is done to join two cables together. The more of the wire that is stripped, there is an increased possibility of water shorting out the two wires, and that is what will cause noisy or defective lines. If you are connecting a line to a house, inside the casing are terminal connections and you would use a connector that covers the wire that goes through the case and a single wire that will bridge onto or splice onto that connection. Again you minimize the amount of wire that is bared to minimize the possibility of shorting of the wires. See the link below for connectors. You are not allowed to climb a utility pole, or attach anything to a utility pole. If you are going into any equipment and you cause damage, you may be responsible to pay for any problems that you cause.
- Q:what type of wire can u use for amp?
- Wire is wire but stranded wire is better than solid which is generally used in home wiring. The gauge of the wire is what is most important. The gauge of wire is determined by the amperage of the equipment. 16AWG - 10A 14AWG - 15A 12AWG - 20A 10AWG - 30A 8AWG - 55A 6AWG - 75A 4AWG - 95A 2AWG - 130A 0AWG - 170A
- Q:Dimmer switch w/ 3 wires and only 2 wall wires?
- If you don't know the basic rule of matching up the colors when wiring something, you may want to avoid doing anymore wiring projects in the future, for your own safety and to keep from destroying your stuff. First of all, turn off the power at the breaker or remove the fuse for that switch. Then: Black to Black, White to White, you can just let the green wire hang or, if you have a metal box, attach it to that. (that's your ground wire, no power goes thru it when things are working properly). Sometimes in older houses (or ones where amatures did the wiring the first time) the colors might not be correctly assigned (usually, black is hot and white is neutral) if your light only flips off and on instead of dimming like it should when you try it, you will have to switch the wires so that it is black to white and white to black (You probably won't need to do that though). Use wire nuts to connect the wires together, not just electrical tape. Good luck and be safe!
- Q:Hello! I want to know if wires containing ferrite consumes more electricity than wires that don't have. thnx!?
- The size of the wire that matters in electrical consumption.
- Q:american wireing on power tools two wires rated 112 volts one white wire one black wire?
- On AC it's black is hot and white is nuteral and on DC its black is nuteral and red is hot so be careful and don't get killed. P.S. AC stands for alternating current and DC stands for direct current, now go learn what makes them diffrent and also learn who nicoli tessla is and don't stop learning! Oh yea, while the AC unit is turned on the nuteral wire will be hot so don't touch it because the excited electrons are seeking ground so they will travel through the white wire to ground or through you!
- Q:Help with trailer wiring (4 wire)?
- Not all cars (imports) can run on a 4 wire system. (they look like they will work when testing or locating wires, but don't when all hooked together). Adapters are at the car parts store, but not cheap.I would first try running the trailer lights with one power wire touched to the three wires, then hook up a stabber type elec tester and see if the problem might be at the car circuit. Do the car lights work right? Would get a jumper wire and jumper the trailer to the car and each light on the trailer to the frame. You may be getting a back feed ground on the circuit somewhere. All the temp grounds will tell you where the problem is.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range