||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire
Mainly used in communication equipment, medical equipment and weaving nets, brushes, cables, filters, high pressure pipe, construction, handicrafts and other industries.
we can be made according to customers specific requirements
Features of Galvanized Wire:
Material: low carbon steel wire
Tensile Strength: 400--580Mpa
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized iron wire: From 8# to 16#
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
Tie wire is a metal wire product that used to tie bags, Also known as bag tie wire.
1)Material: black iron wire, galvanized wire , PVC coated wire, stainless steel wire.
2)Wire diameter: 0.5MM-4.0MM.
4)Packaging: plastic bags, cardboard boxes, trays, etc. Or according to customer requirement.
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
- Q:re wiring a lamp question?
- Should not be major problem as long as it is just the lamp itself you are wiring as all grounds should be separate of the device itself ac current should in general for safety sake be regarded as hot on both sides. To many times i have seen white used as a hot leg in wiring three way switches
- Q:How to wire a five-wire AC motor?
- i think of you have enormously plenty responded your individual questions. The drain is clogged as they generally get with out each year maintenance or a minimum of two times a summer season pouring bleach in the path of the line. And besides, it has probable broken the blower motor. One issues for specific although, by no ability attempt and repair the unit or look at it with out first turning the capacity off to the kit which it variety of feels which you ignored to do. I additionally undertaking to assert that somebody has at one time replaced that blower motor because of the fact your description of the wires might point out that it wasnt production facility set up anymore.however the provider tech which you will might desire to call and time table an appointment with would be waiting to repair and replace mandatory aspects. go away something as much as the pros
- Q:how long does it take for the ortho. to change my wire?
- Depends on how many little kinks he's putting in it. Also depends on how fast he works, if your wire needs a lot of work or a little, and if he already has an idea of what he wants to do or if he's just guessing along the way. It shouldn't take longer for him to make the actual kinks than it does the remove and replace the wire. That's a little more labor intensive and can take about 5-10 minutes for each wire. The whole thing, uninterrupted might last 30-45 minutes.
- Q:what is the resistance OF A wire?
- It okorder.com/... Good luck in your studies, ~ Mitch ~
- Q:What wire would be a good substitute for BONSAI WIRE?
- Bonsai wire may be purchased with coatings of various natural colors so it will not distract attention. Also, bonsai wire is usually single strand conductor because it is stiffer and will retain its shape better than multistrand. . Generally, wire is wire. For your purposes Grasshopper, find some house wire at the local home center..
- Q:Wiring to 2000 watt portable generator?
- Portable Generator Wiring Diagram
- Q:Wire a White-Rodgers 1f56w-144 to a new thermostat?
- Hello Kaitlin: It depends on what wires come from the furnace. You will need to go to the furnace and look at the wires. If it is a gas furnace (with air cond.), there should be a R terminal with a red wire attached this is the power line. The W terminal (heat) has a white wire attached. The G terminal (fan) should have a green wire. The C (common) terminal may have a blue or black wire (or not). The Y (cooling) terminal may have a yellow wire. If it is a heat pump, the wires will be R (power), Y (compressor), O or B (reversing valve), G (fan), C (common), the backup heat has different designations, from W2 to Aux, others. There should be a legend on the furnace to assist. Good luck.
- Q:2005 ford taurus wiring diagram?
- do you know what wires run from the cd button on the head unit , i want to wire in a 3.5 jack for ipod and phone . the car did not come with the the cd player in the dash but in the trunk but this was missing when i bought the car . so if i tie into the cd button wires i can mount this cable to the cd button .
- Q:Physics AS: Tension in 2 wires.?
- The horizontal tensions in the two wires must be equal. The vertical tensions must add to 2.8N. Let the tension in the wires be t1 and t2. t1 * sin(40) <== horizontal tension in wire 1 t1 * cos(40) <== vertical tension in wire 1 t2 * sin(60) <== vertical tension in wire 2 t2 * cos(60) <== horizontal tension in wire 2 t1^2 = (horizontal tension in wire 1)^2 + (vertical tension in wire 1)^2 t2^2 = (horizontal tension in wire 2)^2 + (vertical tension in wire 2)^2
- Q:What kind of wire do I need to make wire wrapped jewelry?
- okorder.com are some of the sites I use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range