WQ Sewage Submersible Pump
WQ series submersible sewage pumps are widely used in agriculture, architecture, mine, environment protection and industry, such as drainage slurry, waste water, which contained short fibre, waste paper, sand and so on. It is also an ideal equipment for irrigation.
Working Medium: No-corrosion Dirty water
Sand content: Less than 25%
Medium PH: 6.5-8.5
Water temperature: Less than40°c
Sand size: Less than 18mm
submersible depth is less than 5m, wholly submersible into water ,but not submersible into mud.
|50WQ10-12-0.75||0.75||1||10||12||Three phase 380V/50HZ||2"|
- Q:how do i replace water pump for 1993 oldsmobile royale 88?
- Take an autoshop class.
- Q:CAN YOU DETHAW A FROZEN WATER PUMP?
- dethaw LOL! That would mean freeze it right? Apply heat to thaw.
- Q:How to prime gas water pump?
- all i can think of is it may not want to lift water real high if the intake is way lower than the pump, and be sure the hose is secure and its not sucking air .. if the thing has a plug on top remove it and fill it with water first ..
- Q:toyota prius 2002 inverter water pump?
- The manual pages JerryJ is referencing are HV-24 through HV-28. Essentially, you drain the coolant, remove the front bumper cover and the left head light assembly to expose the pump. It is held by two bolts and has one connector and two hoses. After replacement the coolant is refilled and the system must be burped. Those two nipples at the front of the inverter have to be used, but I haven't had success piping them back to the reservoir as the manual describes. I gravity feed them into a clean jar on the floor and recycle the fluid manually. When it is done you should see strong flow in the reservoir as you look in the top with the ignition on but not ready. The level usually drops after driving around the block - top it up and enjoy.
- Q:How does an electric motor pump water?
- I don’t think I’ll ever understand why some people will go through the effort to ask simple questions here when the “answers” are two clicks away. Google images for “water pump diagram”. Seriously, or is this another question from India. I’m starting to think they don’t get Google over there for some reason. anyway…… The issue here is you have not defined the problem very well. How much water do you intend to pump? Is it from a well and how deep is it? The most primitive hand powered water pump I can imagine is a crank and bamboo cups on a rope (for lack of better terminology). You tie a bunch of old water bottles or milk jugs to circular rope and sling it over a pulley. Crank on the handle and drag up a container of water. It gets to the top, pores out, and goes back down. Simple, cheap, hand powered water pump! (and quite appropriate for developing nations – heck, may even get a Piece Prize for implementation)
- Q:How does water pumping work?
- Usually they look for an underwater spring or reservoir, then they drill or dig into it. From there, they either instal a pump or use it as a well. As for how it works, refer to water pressure.
- Q:radiator problems.....or a broken water pump?
- All water pumps have what is called a weep hole and when the water pump seal goes out antifreeze will come out of the weep hole and stain the surrounding area. If your radiator was leaking its probably best to replace it and never use any of those stop leak products. They are more of an emergency repair to get you home until you can get the leak fixed properly. Have you changed the thermostat. When you put in antifreeze do you mix it with tap water or distilled. Distilled is always the best as tap water will leave mineral deposits inside your cooling system. Also on the thermostat they make what is called a fail open thermostat that allows for coolant flow even if the thermostat fails where as a regular thermostat fails in the closed position and will cause overheating. Always run at least a 50/50 mixture of antifreeze and distilled water because it not only protects from freezing but raises the boiling temperature as well. Good luck.
- Q:KTM 85 MOTORCYCLE WATER PUMP COVER HELP!?
- DPO, You will need the water pump gasket, water pump gasket sealant and the manual. DO NOT USE SUPER GLUE. Remove the cover [after draining the coolant this time] and clean everything up nice and dry. Resist the urge to scrape and gouge the parts with a screw driver to remove the old gasket material. you can use a scotchbrite pad to clean it all up. [no, steel wool cannot be used] Use a THIN film of sealant on each side of the gasket [NO, more is not better] and bolt it back together gently or you risk cracking the pump cover. Don't forget to refill with coolant and recheck after it has warmed up and cooled again.Get the manual before you do any more damage. You didn't give the year or exact model 85 so the link below is just for example.
- Q:How do you replace a water pump on a 1991 Chrysler Imperial.?
- Another thing that's good to do is disconnect the battery , plus be sure to check the quality and mixture of the coolant with a anti-freeze tester , also have a container handy so nothing falls on the ground bec anti-freeze is poison to animals if they drink it etc. Hope that helps and best of luck.
- Q:please tell? HOW CAN I PREVENT MY HOUSE SUPPLY, WATER PUMP - 'DRY RUNNING'?
- There are pressure switches that have a low water cut out on them.If the pressure drops too low the switch will turn the pump off.This however my not be a 100% cure.If you used just enough water to turn the pump on and then shut the flow of water off and the pump was not pumping water for the reasons you stated it would continue to run and not build up enough pressure to turn it off.If you wanted to do some sort of timer you could contact an electrician and ask about a timer that could be acctivated when the pump comes on. I am not aware of any thing on the market made for this but a good electrician would know where to get the right components to do this.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range