Low-noise 100kw Cummins diesel generator 50hz or 60hz
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
6 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
29.4L/H (100% Load)
22.4L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Dimensions and weight:
L: 2100 mm
L: 3000 mm
W: 750 mm
W: 1300 mm
H: 1250 mm
H: 1250 mm
- Q:will a1/2 hp ac motor power a smalll car air conditioner compressor?
- I don't see why not as long as you have the pulleys geared correctly. You might want to incorporate a delay circuit for the clutch. Have it to where the motor reaches full speed before the clutch engages.
- Q:Why doesn't an ac motor need a commutator?
- Ac Commutator Motor
- Q:what are windings on electric motor for a ac unit?
- The copper windings react to the magnets in the casing of the motor, which repel the windings, and in doing so cause the motor to turn.
- Q:Difference between energy consumption braking of DC motor and AC motor
- Energy consumption braking is a form of braking.It is divided into DC motor energy consumption braking and AC motor energy consumption braking.
- Q:Name two different types of ac motors?
- Between B and C, the torque is the same, and armature current is proportional to torque, so the armature current would not be expected to change very much. The speed is proportional to armature voltage, so the armature voltage would need to be reduced by about 50%. If the motor has a permanent magnet field or a field powered independently from the armature voltage, there would be very little change in armature current between B and C, but C would be a little less armature current because losses in the motor are less. If the field is connected in series or parallel with the armature, the difference would be more. A would require more current than B or C because the motor is producing twice the torque and the same or twice the speed. However, in the case of a series motor, the voltage needs to be lower for both B and C to prevent the speed from increasing when the torque is reduced. Depending on the design details, a series motor operating at half torque could require the same current due to the need to reduce the voltage so much.
- Q:How to measure the speed of a motor without using a speed sensor?
- If the treadmill has a DC motor, the speed controller's output voltage sets the motor speed. If the treadmill has an AC motor, the speed controller's output frequency sets the motor speed. Both types of speed controllers can control the speed reasonably well without feedback. PS1 The speed indication display is based on the controller voltage or frequency if the speed is not measured to provide feedback. PS2 Motor current is an indication of the torque that a motor is producing. If the voltage applied to a DC motor or the frequency and voltage applied to an AC motor are held constant, the speed generally decreases from the no-load value as the motor is loaded. That provides a way of determining the speed more accurately than just assuming that a certain applied voltage or frequency results in a given speed. The details of analyzing motor performance vary a lot depending on the motor type and design.
- Q:What is the neutral point of an alternating current motor? How to determine whether the neutral point leads to?
- The AC motor only meets the three-phase fire line, the three-phase is balanced, the neutral point does not connect the zero line, also does not have the ground.
- Q:What is the reason that the single phase AC motor is turned on and off?
- Check the switch first, is there any bad contact?. After the problem of the switch is removed, the power is turned on, and whether the cold state can run normally every time. If there is a phenomenon that the cold condition can not work properly, the internal circuit or winding is not working.A single-phase alternating current motor is a rotating electromagnetic machine used to realize the conversion of electrical energy and mechanical energy.
- Q:How we can estimate the HP of an AC induction traction motor?
- Revised later to correct my own confused reading of the question. It is not clear what the given values represent. Is the current a measured value under operating conditions or a value given as the rated current? You can not accurately calculate the rated or actual output power without the efficiency and power factor. You can not even estimate the actual output power without knowing the rated output power. The power factor at rated load will be similar to efficiency estimated for various power ranges in another answer. At less than rated load, power factor and efficiency are less that they are at full load with zero efficiency and nearly zero power factor at no load. If the given current is the rated current, the input is 1500 X 200 X 1.73 = 519 KVA. If you estimate the efficiency and power factor at 0.95 and 0.85, 519 X .94 X .83 = 419 kW output or 419/0.746 = 562 Hp. The best way to estimate rated power from rated current is to look in motor catalogs and match up the current rating with a listing for a similar motor. Catalog data is also useful for accurate estimation of actual load power from actual load current. Re further details: The above paragraph gives an estimate calculation based on continuous ratings for voltage and amps based on 3-phase RMS values. If you know standard power ratings for the type of motor, estimate based on the standard power value nearest to the calculation results; for example 500, 550 or 600 Hp.
- Q:AC servo motor why drive?
- In addition, the servo controller does not have the ability of logic control, if need servo motor first slow turn, then turn fast, then to stop somewhere and then reverse, and so on, these signals are more responsible for the upper controller of the servo controller, such as PLC, such as motion controller.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range