Carpets OEM with Flower Style Hand Hooked
US $ 11 - 20 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of Carpets OEM with Flower Style Hand Hooked
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: shaggy carpets
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel, Prayer, Toilet, Floor
Size: any size
Model Number: SUN0854 shaggy rugs
Type: Carpets OEM with Flower Style Hand Hooked
Material: 100% Polyester
Color: any color
Design: Modern design
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Back: canvas back
Packaging & Delivery of Carpets OEM with Flower Style Hand Hooked
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of Carpets OEM with Flower Style Hand Hooked
Carpets OEM with Flower Style Hand Hooked
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
Q: What is the material of your Carpets?
A: The material is 150D polyester silk or 1200D polyester silk. We can also choose material as customers’ requirement.
Q: How can I get some samples of Carpets?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control of Carpets?
A: Quality is priority. Jiaxunda people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. many times of inspection
will take place during the production.
- Q:It's a really nice 5'x9' woven American Indian area rug, but the people that owed it never took care of it. It cost over $100. to take it to a professional. Does any one have any idea's how I can clean it myself? In the olden days there had to been away!
- You can put it over your clothes line and beat as much of the dirt and dust out of it as you can with an old fashioned rug beater. I would not try any wet methods of cleaning. You don't know what the dyes are made of and if you wet them they could fade or bleed into the other colors and ruin the value of the rug. Sometimes, it really is best to use a professional. This is one of those times.
- Q:my son had his carpets cleaned and now his baby has hives. professional carpet cleaners are strong and he had them add a deodorizer because of the baby being sick and vomiting on the carpet. they had them done twice within a few weeks and now the upstairs person is saying she smells a chemical ordor and the baby sits on the floor and has hives. the apartment is a two story house and their bottom apartment holds moisture. does anyone know how they can rinse some of the chemical off?
- call the carpet cleaners and ask them to come back with just a rinse
- Q:we are trying to remove the old carpets in my house. you see last year, are air conditioner broke and leaked fluid all over the hallway carpet, and now we're trying to remove them. how do you do it with out ruining the floor below.
- using a utility knife, pull the carpet up from the wall and begin cutting it in managable peices puling the carpet up a yoititu cut into
- Q:I was wondering how shark steam mop performed on carpets. does it remove stains and spots?
- I don't own one, but they appear to be designed for hard flooring such as tile and linoleum. There's only a cloth at the bottom where the steam passes through. I think you'd really be struggling trying to use one on carpet. A better alternative would be a carpet cleaner, Bissell and Hoover are both good brands. Expect to pay $150-300 and up. But for a budget, I love the Little Green Machine by Bissell which is much smaller. Don't try to clean an entire carpeted area with it or you'll be exhausted! But it's great for cleaning upholstery and for picking up spills on carpet, and doesn't take up a lot of storage space. Costs around $100 and you can get it at WalMart and many other retailers. Then if you need to do your whole carpet, you can rent an extractor for around $25 (check with your local supermarket, they probably rent Rug Doctor, etc.). You can get the job done in a day and not have a bulky machine taking up valuable closet space the rest of the year.
- Q:I have berber carpet in my living room and every couple of days i will see this white stuff just magically appear on the top of the carpet. I go to wipe it away and it seems to be nothing, like it just disappears, nothing left on the towel or on the rug like it just vanishes. It's in the same spot every time. Could something be growing under the carpet? If so, is it mold and how can I fix it?
- It sounds like a powder carpet deodorizer was once used on the carpet and is now walking to the surface. These gimmick products are a real nuisance once they have been administered to the carpet. According to directions they are supposed to be vacuumed from the carpet, however, that is near impossible with out a mega ton beater bar and a super volcanic vacuum cleaner. Mold only grows in high humidity, needing a food source, such as extremely soiled carpet or upholstery, wood or paper. Berber carpet, if Olefin is a tough carpet to vacuum as the fibers run horizontal with the floor, soil, spills, etc, hide under neath the carpet strands. Place your hand on the counter top, spread your fingers, imagine a spill on top of your hand, The spill will migrate down between your fingers and position itself on the bottom of your fingers. That's how Olefin carpeting is made, tough to vacuum and tough to even professionally clean.
- Q:Which is better, polyester carpet or polypropylene carpet?
- Polyester carpet features:Strength: the strength of polyester fiber is nearly 1 times higher than that of cotton, 3 times higher than that of wool, so the polyester fabric is durable.Heat resistance: can be used at 70~170 degrees, is the best in synthetic fiber heat resistance and thermal stability.Elasticity: Polyester Elastic close to wool, wrinkle resistance over other fibers, fabric wrinkle free, good shape.Abrasion resistance: polyester is second only to nylon in abrasion resistance, and occupies second place in synthetic fiber.Water absorption: Polyester moisture regain low, good insulation performance, but because of low water absorption, friction generated by static electricity, dyeing performance is poor
- Q:My room is pretty small, it's rectangular shaped. My carpet is..disgusting. It's like ugly green color and its stained and I need some ideas on what to do. My mom and I have no money and I need a rather cheap, easy , solution. Any idea?
- Here are several ideas Rent a carpet cleaner and clean the carpet. Put a small bright colored rug in the main area of the floor. People will look at the rug and not the wall to wall carpet Measure the room, go to a carpet store and get a left over carpet piece. Install it yourself or have a friend put it down.
- 1. consider the classical mechanism of Arabia, silk (300D), the price is proper. 2. recommend to buy dark coffee color blanket color, dark blue gem 3. recommended blanket size: 1.6mx2.3m. Two kinds of pressure swing sofa blanket edge (it can save money, so family is recommended to use it) 2. blanket over the entire sofa (recommended reference size equals to the hall carpet 2mx3m) commonly known as the three: Silk (known as Gao Fangsi): Filaments (ratio of hair): 1300D silk feels comfortable, non slip hand materials, it's more expensive than acrylic about 40 - 60%.
- Q:My carpet was just cleaned and is already dirty...it shows everything! I don't want to have to get down on my hands and knees to spot clean (the entire carpet constantly needs cleaning!) and I cant afford to pay a carpet cleaner every week. Is there like a carpet shampooing/cleaning machine you can buy for around 100 dollars or ANYTHING I can do? Thanks!
- I have white carpets (oatmeal) and sometimes 12 children running around counting all the neighborhood boys and the small children I watch + my 3 young boys. I washed them until they started to wrinkle only to find them getting dirty with in weeks. I then found Sears brand of Dry Carpet Cleaner which costs $26 dollars for a large box (in the appliance maintenance department) and it works awesome. It picks up spots that have been there forever and leaves the house smelling soooo fresh! It drys (you must lightly mist and brush in) in about 2 hours, and you will be amazed. Because there are no soap residues left behind, the carpet stays clean with regular vacuuming! I have my own carpet cleaning machine (high end model) which I am now getting rid of it! Try it, you will never go back to shampooing carpets again!
- Q:What is brushed the carpet
- The carpet tufting carpet, carpet and velveteen Velour carpet;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range