Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
US $ 11 - 20 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: shaggy carpets
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel, Prayer, Toilet, Floor
Size: any size
Model Number: SUN0854 shaggy rugs
Type: Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
Material: 100% Polyester
Color: any color
Design: Modern design
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Back: canvas back
Packaging & Delivery of Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
Q: What is the material of your Carpets?
A: The material is 150D polyester silk or 1200D polyester silk. We can also choose material as customers’ requirement.
Q: How can I get some samples of Carpets?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control of Carpets?
A: Quality is priority. Jiaxunda people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. many times of inspection
will take place during the production.
- Q:Where in Turkey do they make the hand made carpets?
- I wouldn't throw away a nice Isfahan carpet either... Hereke, Uşak, Kars and Yörük (Yörüks are the nomads in Turkey and I have a deep affection to them) carpets are among the most beautiful ones of Turkish carpets. Kayseri isn't bad either but it's not really my taste.
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of plastic carpet
- Advantages of plastic carpet: 1, Most of the plastic has strong anti-corrosion ability, they don't react with acid and alkali reaction. 2 The cost of plastic manufacturing is low. 3, durable, waterproof, light weight. 4 They are easy to be shaped into different shapes. 5, They are good insulators. 6, plastics can be used for the preparation of fuel oil and fuel gas, which can reduce the consumption of crude oil. Disadvantages of plastics: 1 When recycling of waste plastics, classification is very difficult, and uneconomic. 2, the plastic is easy to burn, when burning, it produces toxic gases. 3, the plastic is made from petroleum refining products, oil resources are limited. Plastic refers to the resin (or in the process of using monomer to polymerize) as the main ingredient, regards plasticizers, fillers, lubricants, colorant and other additive as auxiliary components,
- Q:how to install carpet with tile at the end?
- Transitioning between carpet and tile is the last step of any tile installation project. It finishes the project off for good. When you are completing a tiling project yourself, it is important to remember to roll the carpet away from the tiling area instead of cutting it to where you think the tile might end. After the tile installation is finished, the carpet can be rolled back over the tiled area and the edge of the tile can be used as a cutting guide so the carpet will be cut exactly where it needs to be cut.
- Q:Good looking carpet for kids?
- A plush or a textured carpet ( I like textured since its hard to see footprints and vacuum marks) Either of those work well to give you a warm homey feeling. As far as the kids and spilling , I suggest a pad that won t allow moisture to go through . These are commonly call pet proof pads. Not allowing the moisture to seep all the way down to the wood subfloor, you prevent possible mold and its easier to get any liquids back though the carpet and this prevents restaining for from wicking. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:How do you prevent the carpet from static electricity?
- The main season of electrostatic carpet is in winter, the key reason is that the dry climate in winter, people walk on it, produce friction, easy to lead to static electricity.Theoretically, as long as the humidity is big enough it will not produce static electricity, can buy a humidifier to humidify the air, or spraying softener carpet between fabric soft, the friction is reduced, so as to eliminate static electricity.
- Q:What are carpet balls?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axE7f The process is called carpet pilling and if you vacuum more frequently it will help, but there is no way to prevent it.
- Q:How do I clean my IKEA area rug?
- The clothesline and backyard hose approach is what I do with small section rugs. in case you have any way of soaking it with a carpet cleansing answer first, that helps plenty. There are backyard sprayers that can try this actually properly. do no longer use a detergent, or any purifier that makes suds. it incredibly is too demanding to get all of it out and any remants would have a tendency to charm to airborne dirt and airborne dirt and dirt whilst they are dry. Even windex may well be extra suited than no longer something. attempt to do it on an afternoon whilst it incredibly is going to likely be heat and dry for long sufficient to get the rug a minimum of quite often dry till now you deliver it indoors.
- Q:Carpet anti-skid pad does not work, what should I do?
- The problem is on your chair!The wheel under the chair is too dead or the friction on the heel pad of the chair is too large.There is also a way to increase the carpet, so that your feet range of motion with the chair in the same blanket.
- Q:What is the easiest way to remove carpeting?
- the least confusing way is to get the carpet real moist with basic water, (on condition that this is on a cement slab, can no longer try this on a timber floor.) permit the water set on the carpet over evening, this helps injury down the glue. in the morning use a moist vacuum and vacuum up the surplus water. Then once you're pulling up the carpet, use a 4 inch huge (no wider) razor blade on a pole to help scrape the carpet away. you ought to purchase the razor blade/pole at a janitorial furnish keep.
- Q:Can you use vinegar on carpets?
- Clear club soda works fairly well for spot cleaning on carpets. Club soda is simply carbon dioxide infused under pressure into water. It works in two ways: CO2 in water forms a mild carbolic acid which has an oxidizing effect on many stains; the bubbles go into the carpet fibers and help lift dirt to the surface where you can get it by blotting or with a strong shop vacuum. You can buy club soda anywhere or make it yourself with a soda maker. Lately, I've also been using a solution of Oxyclean for some yellow stains. Of course for greasy stains, a solution of dish detergent used with a fingernail brush works great. (Dish detergent is formulated specifically to capture and hold grease.) I use a solution of vinegar for cleaning piano keys, windows and mirrors but have not found it useful on carpets. Good luck with your new business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range