Features of Alkali Resistant GRC Chopped strands for wall plastering materials:
--Good strand integrity, low static and good flowability;
--Fast and uniform distribution in resins, good processing properties and good mechanical properties of the end products;
--Good bonding with resins. No fiber sticking out at the surface of the end products and aesthetic appearance.
Application of Alkali Resistant GRC Chopped strands for wall plastering materials:
It is mainly used in injection and compression molding processes and its typical end-use applications include automotive industry, home appliances, valves, pump housings, chemical corrosion resistance and sports apparatus.
Packaging of Alkali Resistant GRC Chopped strands for wall plastering materials:
The product can be packed in bulk bags, cardboard boxes or composite plastic woven bags;
Bulk bags can hold 500kg~1000kg each;
Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg~25kg each.
Storage of Alkali Resistant GRC Chopped strands for wall plastering materials:
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15-35,35%-65% respectively.
- Q:Why is it that they make houses so simple in the US but in the Dominican Republic it's all cement?
- Houses in tropical and sub-tropical climates are made of cement because of the problem of wood rotting or being destroyed by insects. Cement houses stay much cooler than houses built of wood and sheetrock ,too. BUT, cement houses do nto have heating systems , which are a definite need in houses in the U.S. Cement houses also have a lot of problems with mold.
- Q:Cement silo opening clogged?
- Maybe you could get a claw on a pole manufactured and feed it down through the cement and extract it from top.
- Q:Poll: Rubber cement or School glue?
- School glue. I hate the way rubber cement smells, but I have to use it often for art projects or when I'm working on the set for my school play.
- Q:quikrete quick-setting cement?
- Quikrete Quick Setting Cement
- Q:What to do with 60 bags of ruined white cement ?
- might be strong enough to grout some cells in blockwork...
- Q:If I was getting construction done in my backyard and the workmen put the trees in cement?
- They will die but not right away. It might take a year or two, depending on their size and age. And they probably won't just fall over. The leaves would die, then the smaller twigs, then the larger twigs, then smaller branches, then larger, etc. It might take several years for the thing to 'fall over.' We have had a large stump in our side yard for about a decade. The tree died about 15 years ago, but the trunk is still there. 'Course, this was a BIG tree-- the trunk is about 3 feet in diameter.
- Q:What is the significance of silicon dioxide in portland cement?
- Allow me to qualify my answer first. When mixing cement water, in the process and as it dries hardens, air pockets tend to form inside the concrete. Air pockets are like those holes that are inside the cheese we see when we cut it. Concretes could also tend to form air pockets as it dries up firms up. Those air pockets could WEAKEN the concrete, because of the spaces inside. Now, the function of silicon dioxide is it minimize those air pockets tends to make concrete stronger.
- Q:Wil Ceramic tile stick to cement board with glue?
- No. You don't use glue to put tile on cement board. You need tile mastic. Go to Home Depot or Lowes and get it in the tile section.
- Q:I have a metal post that came out on one of my upper front teeth. What kind of cement can i use to replace it?
- You cannot re cement it by yourself. It is even a tricky procedure for the dentist to properly do and he has several different types of materials he can decide to use. Do the job right and see a professional. It is not that costly.
- Q:How can the concrete on the tiles be removed and the blade can remove the cement?
- First, do not use hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, oxalic acid, nitric acid, will seriously corrode the brick surface
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range