AR glass fiber chopped strand for grc
1. Good liquidity
2. Good cluster
3. Good dispersion
4. Good alkali resistance
Supply Hot Sale AR Fiberglass/Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for GRC
1. Good liquidity and cluster
2. Good dispersion
3. Good alkali resistance and good corrosion resistance durability
Specifications of AR glass fiber chopped strand for grc
|Filament Diameter||Length||Zirconia Content|
|11, 13, 15, 18μm||6mm-13mm||14.5%, 16.5%|
Packaging of AR glass fiber chopped strand for grc
20KG/bag, 40bags/3-level pallet/109*109*105cm; 50bag/4-level pallet/109*109*125cm,
20palltes(10 3-level pallets and 10 4-level pallets) /20’ FCL,
Ship from Shanghai Port by sea
Application of AR glass fiber chopped strand for grc
- Q:What do I need to do to add a concrete brick wall to a concrete brick building with cement floor?
- clean the floor where the wall will be with muriatic acid be sure to wear a mask to protect you from the fumes, then place anchors of some type in the motar joints of the existing walls that you are tying to that is all the support you will need,approx. every 3 joints or layers.
- Q:What is the difference between cement and concrete?
- Cement is made up of substances like limestone, calcium, silicon, iron, and so on. Concrete is made up of cement, gravel, sand, and crushed rock pieces.
- Q:How to check content cement & concrete? What do we increase strength of concrete ?
- In the US, the predominate method for testing concrete strength is ASTM C31 and C94. C94 provides the general procedures necessary as C31 provides field methods. Generally speaking, concrete strength is directly related to water / cement ratios. The less water in the mix, the greater the strength. However, more water makes the concrete easier to place and finish. Superplasticizers are admixtures that improve concrete workability without adding water. There are also a variety of materials that can be added to concrete to increase strength in addition to a low water/cement ratio (0.35 or less). The number and explanation behind those materials and methods are beyond the scope of what can be covered here. But let it be understood the standard 3000psi concrete can be formulated to provide compressive strengths of 6000psi and more.
- Q:Cement my basketball hoop into the ground?
- I would remove the plastic base and cement the post in the ground instead. Just get a longer piece of pipe that fits over/inside the original one to give it the proper length. I believe there is a rule-of-thumb that says for every inch of diameter the pipe has you dig the hole that amount of feet. So, for a 4 diameter pipe you dig a 4' hole. As it is a basketball hoop (which will be moving) I would go larger and deeper.
- Q:How much cement does it take to fill 401 cubic in?
- Cement - clinker 1290-1540 Cement, Portland 1506 Cement, mortar 2162 Cement, slurry 1442 the above values are in kilograms per cubic metre.
- Q:Is rubber cement safe for skin?
- I don t know If its safe
- Q:Your thoughts on Quikwall surface bonding cement.?
- Hello Monika, Surface bonding cement can be a good construction technique. I like the ability to adjust the blocks until the bond beam or the stucco is applied. For me this has always been easier than setting each block in a mortar bed. Quikwall is the most prominent product of the surface bonding cements but I don't believe it is the best. I have had customers across the country report mixed results with it. Sometimes it has been outdated bags other times it looks like the product has been leaned out as much as possible for value engineering. Lately I have been suggesting to people to use any premium product other than Quikwall. There are several brands across the country. Mixing any SBC correctly is very important. If you can use a small mortar mixer it will work better than hand mixing. Another option for fencing that I have seen is to do the dry stack block and then fill several of the cores like a regular block wall. With this approach people often save money by using fibered stucco over the blocks because they don't need all of the structural fibers or waterproofing additives in the SBC mix..
- Q:cement, concrete or other please help......?
- Cement is OK but if you want a good job at not a great cost, use fire brick to line the surface of the burning area.
- Q:What is cement used for?
- Cement is used to make concrete! 1part cement to 3 parts sand 2 parts water is one form of concrete! Pebbles and lime can also be added! After everything is mixed it can be made into many things! House foundations, Walls, Piers, supports for bridges, roads, buildings! You name it! Cement is a valuable resource!
- Q:Cost of laying cement?
- Yeah! I always take advice about CONCRETE from some one that calls it CEMENT. You are talking about adding 2' to one side of the slab, and 4' to another. This is difficult to make work, because the additional slabs will always be separate and will move independently from the existing slab. You can dowel the slabs together, if you have a rotor-hammer drill (most people don't). If you attempt this yourself, with no experience with CONCRETE, you will probably not be happy with it. Call a Flat-work Contractor and have them give you a quote, then you can decide if it is worth your inexperienced time (cause it will take you twice as long to do it), and the price quotes are FREE.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range