Specifications of GRC AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
1. Modest water content
2. Good flowability
3. Quickly wet-out
4. Best cost performance Alkali Resistent Chopped strand
AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand are in the line chopped,it’s suitable for reinforcing thermoplastics.
Typical products include automobile fittings, electronic and electrical parts, mechanical productsetc.
In the meantime, it can widly used as raw material in waterproofing for construction, base material for plastic flooring, thermal insulation material, FRP surfacing tissue, insulating panel for storage battery, air filter-pad material and reinforced gypsum.
Feature and Advantages of GRC AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand: hopped strand
Modest water content.
Good flowability, even distribution in finished products.
Quickly wet-out, high mechanical strength of finished products.
Best cost performance.
Packaging & Delivery of GRC AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
25kg per kraft bag.20ft container can fill 15-17tons with pallets.
20ft container need Max. 15days.
- Q:Does the cement/glue for your braces come off o.o?
- They take it off with some thing that makes a drilly noise ;) I've never seen how it works because I was the one getting the glue taken offf. It doesn't hurt though. And it comes off easily. Good luck with your braces by the way :)
- Q:how is cement prepaed? what are the uses and different types of cement?
- I've been in exactly the same situation. We live on the edge of nowhere and can't get delivered concrete. We poured our greenhouse floor, using Portland premix cement and a mixer. Our mixer is slightly smaller than yours. We used extra water in the mix so it would stay workable longer. Bad idea! The floor did fine until the first winter. It then split, chipped cracked and, well, you get the picture. We ended up redoing it. The second time we divided the floor into three sections. Each section had its own small 3/8 rebar web placed 2 above ground in a 4 floor. We supported the web by driving 10 pieces of 3/8 rebar into the ground and wire to hold the web to them. Lastly, on the sides where the adjoining sections would go, we used 1 x 6 pieces of redwood. We drilled them and ran rebar through to the web – leaving 2' sticking out for attaching the new sections. That piece sticking out was attached to the next section's rebar web. It has been there for several years now, and has no cracks at all. Our temperatures range from 105°F in summer to -40°F in winter. I put a link in to show how to determine how many cubic yards of concrete you'll need. Good luck!
- Q:can I make rubber cement at home?
- I'd use the go to the store and buy some formula.
- Q:Do i have to put cement board behind tile on the wall?
- I would highly recommend doing it right and using cement board. Try to avoid using any type of plywood for a substrate to attach the tile too. Ceramic tiles can be installed directly on drywall, plaster, or if they are in moist areas, onto green drywall or even better cement backer board. Cement backer board is actually made from a fiberglass mesh and Portland cement, so moisture won't bother it at all. It is available in 1/2 and 5/8-inch thick sheets (similar to drywall), and is usually sold in 32 or 36-inch wide panels 5 or 8 feet long. for other information check my source site
- Q:Glue Vs Cement. Which is stronger?
- There are many different types of both cement and glue. Some types of cements are stronger than some types of glue and some glues are stronger than some cements. For instance, polyurethane glue is much stronger than rubber cement. On the other hand, a ceramic cement is much stronger than white household glue. Sorry as am sure this doesn't help the literary process much.
- Q:Why does wet cement have a strange odour?
- Stop sniffing cement you might hurt yourself !!! The odor is from CHEMICALS It can burn thin skin (skin of dishpaned hands not used to doing cement work) call your local masonary supply for a qualified mason reference.
- Q:SINK FENCE POSTS IN CEMENT OR GRAVEL?
- I believe that it depends on the end use of the post. A post in gravel or dirt will move some while a post in cement will not or at least as much and as easily. I am in the process of building a picket fence and I am using cement just because I don't want to have to reset posts in a year or two.
- Q:My friend punched a cement column and...?
- Hell yes, he could have bruided his hand. He could have broken his hand! If you are not trained in First Aid, don't bother, you could do more harm that good trying to treat him (and in most US States, persons not trained in First Aid that render same are liable for damages they do). If he thinks he needs medical treatment (and he very well may, depending on how HARD he hit the column. Now, could he have ruptured a major blood vessel? Unlikely, but if he is concerned, he should go either to a local clinic, or the local Hospital. Drawback is, if the two of you are minors, he'll require his parent's signature/approval for the treatment...and it likely won't be too inexpensive. Good Luck!
- Q:Crown fell off, and now it's back in. Should I pull it out and re-cement it?
- Are you a dentist? If not, don't attempt to replace the crown - especially with temporary teeth cement. The very fact that the underlying surface has now been exposed to germs means that putting cement or anything else on to the area opens the tooth and the surrounding gum to infection. You'll have to wait to see your dentist on Monday. I note that I lost a crown and had to wait several days because I was overseas and couldn't locate a dentist. What I did was to wash my mouth with an antiseptic mouth wash several times a day. I found a dentist as soon as I could who cleaned the area thoroughly. My own dentist replaced the tooth. I no longer chew chewing gum. The practice is a recipe for disaster for those of us with crowns on our teeth.
- Q:quicker drying cement?
- Cement sets due to slow chemical reactions that occur naturally. Your proposal will not help at all, but would make it bubble and be weak. Just protect the wet cement as builders do eg tilted planks on bricks covered with hardboard or plastic sheeting, corrugated steel or similar
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range