1. AR Chopped Strand for GRC,GRG
2. Good mechanical properties
3. Low static,good flowability
4. Good bonding with resin
Description of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
ARG chopped strand is designed to use in dry mix systems or other premixing processes GRC(Glassiber reinforced concret).Such as drainage channels, cable troughs, meter boxes, wall cladding panels or in architectural applications such as decorative screen walling, etc.
ARC15-98-(3-30)mm ZrO2 14.5%
ARC13-76-(3-30)mm ZrO2 16.5%
Properties of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
Good liquidity and high integrity, Excellent alkali resistant and durability
Package of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
20kgs/kraft bag, 50 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20'FCL(on 2 levels), total net weight for 18 tons.
Storage of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
AR fiberglass chopped strand should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:White cement accidentally wash clothes how to do, how can we remove, thank you
- Cement is a building material, the more dry the more hard, the general things there is no way to let it melt, only gently scraping the cement stains
- Q:Can a grenade blow through brick/cement wall?
- Why are you planning to hide behind a brick/cement wall? LOL!! Yes depending on what type of grenade is deployed a brick or cement wall is nothing to blow through. You would be surprised at what a concussion grenade will do to a wall.
- Q:Can I use Elmer's School Glue to replace Plastic Cement?
- If Peanut butter removes gum from hair, maybe it will remove glue too. Just try it and see. Good Luck.
- Q:Is there a nontoxic rubber cement product?
- Non Toxic Rubber Cement
- Q:The flue on my chimney does not go above the cement block. How can I put a chimney cap on?
- Do as the previous answer suggests by adding another flue tile. In order to be up to code you must use refractory cement to join the tiles. Also chip out a little)about half an inch from the flue and fill with a high heat pure silicone. As the flue tile heats up it will expand and then contract when it cools down. The silicone will keep the top from cracking and allowing moisture in. We have been chimney sweeps for 36 years and see crowns always spider cracking from the corner due to expansion. This prevents this from happening and allowing water in. Water will destroy a chimney over time It gets in through the cracks and makes its way to the smoke shelf picking up creosote and fly ash. The mixture turns to a lye like acid and eats the mortar holding the bricks together and soon causes the chimney to fail.
- Q:What is the significance of silicon dioxide in portland cement?
- Allow me to qualify my answer first. When mixing cement water, in the process and as it dries hardens, air pockets tend to form inside the concrete. Air pockets are like those holes that are inside the cheese we see when we cut it. Concretes could also tend to form air pockets as it dries up firms up. Those air pockets could WEAKEN the concrete, because of the spaces inside. Now, the function of silicon dioxide is it minimize those air pockets tends to make concrete stronger.
- Q:Do i need backerboard if im installing ceramic tile on top of a cement basement?
- You can lay it directly on the concrete. Be sure that the concrete is flat-no peaks or valleys. That will allow the tile to sit securely and not crack. Hope this helps.
- Q:How do we cement sediments together? What kind of material cements sediments together to form rocks?
- Lithification is the term used to describe any process that turns sediments into sedimentary rock. This can be accomplished through some combination of compaction and cementation. Compaction is the packing together of grains, reducing the pore space between them, and can be caused by burial beneath more sediment. Cementation is when naturally formed cement is precipitated around the sediment, holding the grains together in a consolidated form. This can occur from groundwater moving through the sediments and leaving elements behind in the sediment as it flows. Some sedimentary rocks can also form by mineral crystallization. This is when elements of the grains and cement react to form new minerals that grow in an interlocking arrangement and hold sediment grains together. ======================== I hope this is helpful.
- Q:2011 building materials reinforced concrete price movements, I now cover the next year or cover? The
- General winter is the golden season of the building, no rain, the weather is not too cold (not in the north), so the building materials are generally started up in winter, recently this year have this phenomenon
- Q:Whats the difference between masonry cement and mortar? If you mix portland cement with sand does it become masonry cement or mortar?
- so far as I know, the only difference is the masonry cement is still dry, once it's mixed up, then it's mortar. You use finer sand than with other concrete mixes.
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range