High Quality Waterproof Material, Ar Glass Fiber Chopped Strand
Products Application and Introduction
Ar glass fiber chopped strand are in the line chopped, it’s suitable for reinforcing thermoplastics. Typical products include automobile fittings, electronic and electrical parts, mechanical products etc. In the meantime, it can widly used as raw material in waterproofing for construction, base material for plastic flooring, thermal insulation material, FRP surfacing tissue, insulating panel for storage battery, air filter-pad material and reinforced gypsum.
Products Feature and Advantages
1Modest water content.
2Good flowability, even distribution in finished products.
3Quickly wet-out, high mechanical strength of finished products.
4Best cost performance.
Key Technical Data
Fiber Glass Type
Ar glass fiber chopped strand are packaged in bags that made in paper & plastic binding
materials, about 25kgs per bag, 4 bags per layer, 8 layers per pallet and 32 bags per pallet.
Each 32 bags of products are packed by multilayer shrink film fixed and firmly fixed on the pallet.
If requested, this product could also be packed in big plastic bags, about 800kgs per bag and one bag per
Ar glass fiber chopped strand should be stocked in dry and cool places. The best
condition is with temperature between 10°C and 35C,with a relative humidity between 30% and 70%.
Please keep the product in its original packaging before use,avoiding moisture.
Looking forward to receiving your specific enquiries soon.
- Q:Wat are the differences in Concrete,Cement,and Moder?
- ( Cement is a hardener only, it is not concrete, many people call it Concrete but it is not) 1) Concrete is a term for material that is made up of Cement, many sized stones or gravel (an aggregate) up to three quarters of inch and sand. This is all mixed with water to lay it out. Varying the size of stones or additional materials (fiberglass strands; metal; chips; flakes;) can be added to the mix along with varying the amounts of cement and water will give you all kinds of different Concrete, this will make it either stronger or lighter or whatever your looking for. 2) Mortar is much the same way. It is made up of Cement and sand, but no aggregate (Stones). This is also mixed with water to lay it out. It can have material called Lime added and mixed in. This helps it adhere to bricks and blocks and to make Stucco (type of Mortar used on sides of homes). Mortar can be anything from one shovelfull of Portland cement and three of sand to seven of sand depending on what you looking to make.
- Q:fix cracks in cement?
- You can buy cartridges of cement like stuff for small cracks. When you say cool decking do you mean temperature or style. I'm assuming temperature. If the cracks are bigger you can get premixed in buckets. What is the best? Cement is cement any crack you fill will have to be refilled. New cement does not stick well to old dry cement. They do make plastic fillers, my landscaper used it for grout in the patio, that has held up real well over the years. You may want to try that. Got to Lowes or HD and talk to the people there for details.
- Q:Repairing cement?
- Takeout the old cement thats crumbling and put new cement in it's place that should be ok.
- Q:[airfix question] is liquid poly basically poly cement but more runny?
- Liquid poly is very liquid, it's useful for brushing onto large, flat surfaces or for very, very tiny parts, but generally normal poly cement is the thing to use. Never squeeze the tube! If you have to squeeze it means the nozzle is blocked; unblock the nozzle with a pin and hold the tube downward with the the the tiniest amount of pressure until the glue starts to flow. If you squeeze, there will be a 1 minute delay but then it'll come pouring out. Don't use poly cement unless you are sure you want a permanent weld; if you want a bond that can be broken apart (useful when you notice an error) use superglue or a hybrid epoxy. I use Zap-A-Gap quite a lot.
- Q:Cement in an aquarium?
- Its not chemicals that you need to worry about with cement (I take it you are referring to concrete?) its the pH balance and the alkalinity of the water you need to worry about, as concrete is made of limestone that will dissolve in the water and raise the hardness and alkalinity of your tank. If you have South American fish like tetras that prefer soft, slightly acidic water, concrete landscaping will not be appreciated. African cichlids, which prefer hard, alkaline water, will have no problem with this arrangement. You can use any epoxy putty to adhere fixtures in your tank together. Most pet stores will also sell tubes of aquarium sealant that is 100% safe when dry.
- Q:i have a really ginormous problem, attraction to cement?
- Cement has carcinogens; from hexavalent chromium to silica, Calcium Sulfoaluminate and others -- it's OK when it's set and dried, but it's a no no when wet. Stick to chocolate and edibile body butter and stuff like that.
- Q:how do i find research articles relevant for cement effluents?
- I okorder.com/. It is an extensive site. A search on cement effluents turned up over 3,500 results.
- Q:what is acid soluble cement?
- Acid soluble cement is a blend of cement that dissolves in acid. Its properties provide reduced slurry density, low viscosity and sufficient compressive strength, thus making it an excellent production slurry for cementing horizontal laterals for unconventional gas.
- Q:How do u make cement ?
- look up Portland cement, it'll say the ratios of compounds needed. more or less just dry mix, add water, mix some more = cement.
- Q:applying pavement to soil cement base?
- we do soil-cement base with AC or HMA surface all the time. Never use a tack coat. The thinking is have a slip plane between the two sections. Tack coat would allow the subbase to telegraph cracks up into the AC. The key is to have the right soil-cement mix at optimal moisture. Too much water will result in shrinkage cracks. With only 1.5 inch AC that could be a problem. How did you come up with a soil-cement mix design? How much cement? how thick in your section? good luck! Don the engineer
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range