Wire diameter of Galvanized Steel Wire :
Processing with low carbon steel wire, through drawing and electric galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8 BWG to 26BWG
Technical Information of Galvanized Steel wire
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dipped galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8BWG to 30BWG
Thick zinc-coating layer
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
galvanized wire is used for weaving of wire mesh, stranded conductors in overhead power circuitry,
fencing for expressway and construction.
Size of Galvanized Steel Wire
Galvanized Steel Wire
- Q:Need help with mit lancer wiring?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red/Black Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Blue/Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Chassis Car Radio Illumination Wire: Green/White Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Yellow Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Red/Blue Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Green
- Q:Panasonic car radio wiring help?
- I know waht you talking about for the wiring. my dual deck was the same way as far as the average wiring you were talking about..... that does sound weird. the other wires might just be for xtra hook ups that u dnt have. however dont take my word for that! what i would do is looking up the wiring diagram for the exact model that you have, look at the manual that came with it if there was one, or call a number for the wiring on the deck if there is one.
- Q:furnace wire specification?
- Standard 18 gauge wire is all you need, they do make it in 8 and 10 conductor, it just takes a little calling around to supply houses to find it. There's is nothing special about the wire specs for thermostat wire as it relates to your furnace so long as you use 18 gauge standed or solid wire. The only exception for thermostat wire is when you get into commercial buildings with an open plenum return air system, any wire used in the plenum cavity must be plenum-rated, which is almost always much more expensive.
- Q:current in copper and iron wire?
- a Since copper has higher resistivity than iron, the voltage drop in the copper wire with the same dimensions as the iron wire is greater, meaning more Volts/meter in the copper wire so the E field is greater in the copper wire. b Resistance is proportional to length, resistivity, and inversely proportional to diameter. Increasing the diameter could compensate for a material with higher resistivity. So the answer is yes.
- Q:stereo connection wires help.?
- the ground wire black is connected to -ve of battery the red wire is connected to ignition wire so when you turn on the keys the radio starts the yellow wire is connected to +ve of battery, but radio will not switch on till red is connected. good luck
- Q:Chevy crew cab rear speaker wires?
- You can do a couple things, fish a stiffer wire through with your wire taped securely to it or , i hate to say this but you could tape two wires( your speaker wire, and a replacement wire) and cut one , and pull the two thru taped to the cut one. then reattach the cut ones ends to the replacement.Thats provided the one u might cut can move freely back and fourth.
- Q:how to wire a receptacle with 6 wires?
- Loosen the wire clamp screws located on the sides of the receptacle there are 2 kinds of clamp screws on a receptacle one set is silver and the other is brass colored.....Put the 2 Neutral (white) wires on the side where the Silver screw clamps are and tighten each one down....put the 2 Positive (black) wires on the side where the brass screw clamps are at and tighten each one down...That leaves you with 2 wires left.......You will need an extra 4 inch long piece of ground wire so use your spool and cut a 4 inch piece of green wire or bare copper wire, this is called a pig tail....you will need a green wire cap...take the 2 ground wires and the 4 inch pig tail and hold the ends together evenly and then screw on the green wire cap nice and tight....this leaves you with a single pig tail wire coming out the green wire cap, this wire is then connected to the small ground screw on the receptacle....then gently fold wires and place everything into the outlet box nice and neat....
- Q:Is Mechanics wire different than Solder wire?
- Solder wire has a lower melting point, allowing you to melt it onto something else. In it's wire form, it will also snap very easily. (not good for fastening things together). Mechanical wire (I'm assuming electrical wire), is designed to withstand high temperatures (and hence, electrical currents), and are usually be bent much more. It's also usually sheilded in rubber (e.g. electrical cords, computer cables, coxial (tv) cable, etc).
- Q:i need the wiring diagram for 1994 chevy suburban?
- 1994 Chevrolet Suburban Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Orange Radio Ignition Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow Radio Ground Wire: Black Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Radio Dimmer Wire: Brown Radio Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Radio Amplifier Trigger Wire: N/A Front Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Speakers Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Speakers Rear Speakers Location: Rear Doors Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Light Blue
- Q:how to wire a dirt bike coil?
- The two small wires are positive and negative. Most are color coded and if it's a OEM part, the negative will be the same color as the group of smaller wires connected to the negative battery cable. Each manufacturer uses different color codes and for instance, Kawasaki uses black with yellow stripe. The other wire will go to the positive side. If the coil doesn't have wire coming out if it, it may have a + or - sign by the terminals. In actuality, it doesn't really matter which way you hook it up because a coil doesn't really care which way the electricity travels. It's the collapsing magnetic field that creates the spark and not the direction or movement of electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range