||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized Iron binding Wire/GI Binding wire for construction
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized binding wire: from 0.5mm-5.0mm
Electric galvanized iron binding wire uses: Electric galvanized wire is used in weaving of wire mesh, fencing for expressway and construction.
Hot-DIP Galvanized Iron Wire Technical Information: Material: Super carbon steel Processing by drawing, hot-DIP zinc coating
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
Hot-DIP galvanized wire property: Thick zinc-coating layer of hot-dipped galvanized iron wire offers super corrosion resistance with firm coating layer. Custom size available.
Galvanized iron wire uses in weaving of wire mesh, fencing for expressway and construction.
Thick zinc-coating layer, uper in corrosion resistance
1. Materials: (a). Mild steel wire (b). Bullet wire (c). High-carbon steel wire.
2. Wire gauge size: BWG8# 14# 16# 18# 20# 21# 22#
First draw (the material of wire rod to the right wire diameter0---Wire Annealing---Rust Removing--- Acid Washing--- Boiling--- Drying--- Zinc Feeding--- Wire Coiling.
4. Zinc coating: 8-15g/mm2 electro galvanized, 30-70g/mm2 hot DIP galvanized, 100-500g/mm2 heavy duty galvanized zinc coat.
5. Elongation: 10-15% for low carbon steel wire
6. Tensile strength: 350-550n/mm2 soft, 550-950n/mm2 hard drawn, 1000-2600n/mm2 high tensile strength.
| size || dia |
Big coil packing
- Q:What does wire mean?
- Need context to answer your question. Can you give us the complete sentence in which the word appears? EDIT: Thanks for the clarification. Over the wire or Across the wire refer to the days when things were done by telegraph, which was a wired way of communication in the days before computers. If an announcer is, say, 70 years old, he might still use the expression, even though it would now mean that he just got the news. And he would have received it by phone or via computer.
- Q:how many amps will 2 10 gauge wires handle?
- 10 wire is rated for a maximum of 30 amps. This size wire can not be run in parallel to carry more current. I suggest that you have a local qualified professional electrician do the work since you seem unsure about what you are asking.
- Q:Original Kanye West Through the wire?
- Through okorder.com/
- Q:Question about using stereo wire for a mono wire?
- They're just wires - you can do what you want with them. You run the risk of forgetting that you've ignored the colour coding though!
- Q:Physics Help! resistivity of a wire!!!?
- Voltage (Volts) = Current (Amps) times Resistance (Ohms) or V=IxR = R = V/I = 13/0.37 = 35.14 Ohms Resistance = Resistivity * Length/Area The longer the wire is, the more resistance it has. The larger the crossectional area of the wire (pi times radius^2), the less resistance it has Longer wires have more resistance, thicker wires have less 35.14 = Resistivity * 3.1/pi*0.0042^2 Resistivity = 35.14*pi*0.0042^2/3.1 = 6.281 x 10^-4
- Q:how to wire a 240v 12.5amp forklift charger?
- wire colors are green is ground the black and white wires are you load wires look at you 240 volt plug and determine which terminal is the ground this one is where the green wire goes the black and white wire go to other two terminals this should do it
- Q:how to connect a speaker wire to speaker?
- Just get some speaker wire its not that expensive ; go to Wal Mart where they have the TV's and ask for speaker wire or go to the hardwear store and ask for speaker wire or lamp cord thats polorized for the wire you have twist the two golden wires together at both ends and twist the blu and green together at both ends now use the golden for positive and the other for negative.....
- Q:Wiring surround sound speakers?
- Get some 16 gauge speaker wire. If you are going more than say 40 feet go with 14 gauge. DONT BUY NAME BRAND CABLE!!! It is BS. Google it and you will find scientific tests showing there is no audible diference between a 50 cent a foot wire and a 3 dollar a foot cable. As long as you use a low enough gauge wire you will not lose any sound quality. BTW if you use cat5 it will probably catch on fire so unless you hate your house don't use that.
- Q:Wire diagram stereo kia?
- Kia Sportage Radio
- Q:magnitude and current in two parallel wires?
- If the magnetic field at 2.2cm is zero it means that at that distance the fields produced by the two wires cancel out. At 2.2cm from the first wire the field strength is B= uI/ 2pi r ... . where u is the permitivity of free space, 4.0 x 10^-7 N/A^2 B= (4.0 x 10^-7 N/A^2)( 2 A)/ 2(3.14)(0.022m) B=( 8 x10^-7)/(0.138) B= 5.79 x 10^-6 Tesla The magnitude of the magnetic field from the other wire must be equal in magnitude at 3.8cm away (6- 2.2) and opposite in direction. Using the right hand rule (thumb points in direction of current and fingers curl around the wire to show the direction of the magnetic field) you can see that for the magnetic fields to be in opposite direction between the two wires the current must be flowing in the same direction as the first wire. Using the formula for magnetic field strength you can then determine the current needed. 5.79 x10^-6 T= (4.0 x 10^-7) I/ 2 (3.14)(0.038m) THen solve for I I= (5.79 x 10^-6 T)(2)(3.14)(0.038m)/ 4.0 x 10^-7) I= 3.45 A Therefore there is a current of 3.45A in the wire and it is flowing in the same direction as the first.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range